CYOA throg

Whoopdie fucking doo, theres two of you

how did you know that was me

Link is broken

Or the newer version

I will pick bratty!

> Planesalker: Black.

I'm visiting all my favorite series and saving everything/making it infinitely worse.

>Planeswalker:White

Time to make my Angel Deck a reality!

>not blue
>cucking yourself

Don't care about having the 'best' mana color. I just want Angels, Angels everywhere.

user, please. Each can do amazing things, so to each their own.

Black and blue are my favorites though.

>Spreading black mana across other series.

Fuck?

>not red and blue

Please, forgive my shit taste! Oh how could possibly be so wrong!

I think I'll stick with the "What could possible go wrong" combo.

>shit taste
>forgive
what did he mean by this

Explorer with a starship at least the size of a DeathStar.
My crew has my waifu, several other fictional characters; and anyone on earth who wants to.
We'll help bring humanity to the stars.

Those of you looking for a CYOA thread, see

Has there been anything good recently? I kind of zoned out because of the retarded argument in the last thread.

Also anyone making anything new? I managed to get two concepts to about 75% today but both fell through.

If anyone is interested, here's what I came up with this month, but nothing actually got far enough for me to think "yeah, I want to put this into an image and post it".

>Custom World

>Reincarnation
>Melancholy

>Compendium
>Love Interest
>Home

Just live out eternity in a gloomy gothic world of my own creation, without memory, time, or worry. Sharing the millenia with my true love, forever wrapped up in each other and in the beautiful but dark emotions of our little world.

This one works just fine, thanks.

Oh right. Here's my biggest CYOA failure ever:

I made an entire CYOA write up, almost completely finished except for balancing the point costs, and couldn't find the willpower to produce a final image-form CYOA out of it.

Somebody kill me.

Also I can't figure out how to get past the spam filter with this. Somebody double kill me.

You shall now reincarnate into an abortion.

anyone got any others like this?

A later and probably biggest spiritual successor of that CYOA was this.

Sorry for the slow posting, captcha is giving me grief

Reposting
>New Patron
>2 new Spirit Gifts
>Wish
>A few new Quest

>reposting your own CYOAs
wow what a fag
don't worry, I actually don't think you're a fag

It was posted in the night thread, I post twice to make sure everyone has seen it.

I'll make something when you do !

>I'll make something when you do !
No, you just say something along those lines every time someone asks about other people's CYOAs.

No !. I will be motivated by him being motivated ! Power of niceness ! If he can break circle of not being motivated I can also !

I've made plenty though. I even showed some work here, even though it wasn't finished, so now you have to show at least that much unfinished work of your own. :3

But why would I want to start when I know I fail ? If you fail and you've made CYOA's what chance do I have ?
I wrote this down and gave up :
After being taken in and trained by the hermit Mage, you're finally ready to go to a real magic school.
When you sent in the letter of application, it was immediately returned and accepted.
Strange.
The school - while still being the best in the world - has seen better days. A decade ago the Headmaster left, leaving only a note behind saying "Bored now, gonna go live in a cave or something lol I don't know".
The current Headmaster has not been successful in maintaining order or controlling those who delve in Dark magics.
Being caught alone at night in a dark corridor can result in a bad time if you aren't careful.
It takes four years to complete your education.
Or five, and let the fifth one be practical work
Pick one specialization:
Summoner Convenience-mancer Sorcerer (general) Elementalist
Battlemage
Each one gives four courses. One course lasts a year.
When you finish school with exam papers from this school, you won't be rejected from a job within your field
Extra classes.
Lets you learn things from outside your field of expertise: Maybe you'd like to be a Battlemage, but it would be nice to bring your cooking utensils to life, or have skills so you can retire from fighting and work a regular job.
Elemental 1 Elemental 2 Taming Spirits Occult spirits Summoning spirits
Healing Charms (witch) Potions Tell the future
Small courses. Last half a year. Pick four / more.
Bring to life (like Beauty and the Beast - candles extinguish themselves, your food cooks itself bla bla)

There's a /d/ CYOA thread up currently.

okay, have fun there and stop trying to stir shit here.

female, 16, genetc

emotional: strengthened
physical: perfect
mental: sharpened
life: prime
memory: no change
spiritual: magnet

pyrokinesis -> control, source
vitality
charm
tongues -> siren

guardian: ally (holly)
home: yarrow falls

allies: leah dawson, kate fox, peter blake, eric strickland, holly osborne

perks: inheritance, synchronicity

Guess I'll take The Loner, I've lived with those drawbacks all my life, not like anything's gonna change.

I like those but they get deleted sometimes

Sve point is objectively the best ability, so I'll take that, plus exp points to easily accumulate experience.

Character creator an save point for me

Even if i cant reload to before when i used the creator its still the best combinatiom

>Even if i cant reload to before when i used the creator its still the best combinatiom
of course you cant thats dumb.

I find it smart, so you must be dumb

why could you use charactercreator later? makes no sense

Because it doesnt say you cant and being able to is consistent with other chices

ok charactercreation doesnt say i cant not be god so i become god xd

you would have to know how god is designed to do that, since it only gives you the ability to design your body

doesnt say i cant do it

And i didnt say you cant do it eithr i said you dont know how to do it

doesnt say you need to know. i dont know how to change my race but the cyoa says i can do it

It says you design it, which means you need to know

it says you can change race and i dont know how to do that. so i can do it. then i can also become god.

You know the appearance of a race you eant to change into, but you cant change into any race you dont know

Same thing

Hey ! You never said what you made ! Boo

I think it was the text files screenshot

smug girlfriend for me

Sandra?

I don't get it

Youll get the anal though

Typical Fantasy World

Adventure and Reincarnation Theme

Fellowship, Lucky Charm and McGuffin Bonuses

Eternal quests to save the world with my bros, each time being a fresh new adventure with a neat lucky charm to save my ass from my more than likely incredibly dumb decisions. I imagine the McGuffin always requires personal sacrifice to safe the world. Only after the hero's sacrifice it is revealed to them that this is the cycle eternal, and all memories of all previous lives are returned for a few brief blissful moments before being plunged into the next life.

That seems like literally 30 minutes of work user.

doesnt say i need to know how a race looks. i change my race to god.

>you are now a bearded old dude withot any powers

But you still need to know about it, otherwise it can't occur to you what changes to design. Doesn't work.

See ? Because I know I'll fail ! But not if user succeeds and motivates me !

Im waiting for you user dont let me down

>you may only roll once
Stopped reading

Those are 4 different cyoas user

Well, sort of cyoas