Cyoag

Pastebin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1pA2FKVQQmk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Saber CYOA when?

this thread is better than the other thread because it has the pastebin and last thread marked in the OP

when first post is best post

Is there a Monster Boy CYOA?

>it's fucking real
Holy dicks, thank you! I was afraid the shitposter would have killed this somehow.

you fucking infidel, my memes always come true.

Whoopdie fucking doo, theres two of you

i think some monstergirl cyoas have the option for you to become a monsterboy. but explicitly mosterboy? no. be the first, user.

Go Fuck Yourself

wouldn't you prefer to fuck me instead?

o-okay desu senpai

How did I miss this one?

>Celestial Elf
Cause yummy and the potential there for usefulness
>Salvation
A hero worship complex will only help things along
>Child
In for the long haul, and besides, elves are stretchy right?
>Submissive, Clever, Obsessive
All the better for making her a perfect little plaything and slave
>Leather Collar
Simple and functional, while still allowing for personal touches to be imprinted or stitched in when she earns a bit of favor
>Adore and Possess
Perfect for getting her in the right mental state
>Stamina and Sorcerer
Again, wonderful for what I've got planned for her
>Harem Jewelry, Casual Clothing
For home and outside
>Master Bedroom
Because why not have her within easy reach? Plus it'll help her feel all the closer
>Respectful
She needs to be adoring and loyal, not broken entirely
>Appeasing
Mostly because I know I have a temper, so she's going to get it bad at least once and then be all the more thankful for a gentle touch
>Reprimand, Spanking, Flogging
In order of severity. Wouldn't do to permanently damage her
>Courtesan, Sorcery, Craftsman
All the better for her jobs as bedwarmer, domestic, and magewright
>Jewelry, cloak, outings, candy
She'll get pampered a bit, particularly when I'm happy with her performance
>Heat, Telepathy, Telekinesis, Cleanse, Prosper, Heal
A proper support elf

She's going to be such a useful little cutey, lots of head pats and dick in her future.

He was making the cyoa way before you started spamming sabers

not true, i have been posting sabers since he said he was making the CYOA

>not true, i have been posting sabers since he said he was making the CYOA

Yes like I said before, he was making the cyoa before you started spamming sabers and then you came along when he was half way done and asking the thread for feedback, you did nothing to help in anyway other than annoy the maker when he asked you to stop spamming but you continued anyway

actually that is not correct, the idea of making a Saber CYOA rose up in here and the author picked up on it thinking that it was a good idea.
you wouldnt know anyways since you clearly dont spend much time in here.
aside from that i think you must have some kind of major league autism when you lack the capacity to understand a joke, originally i asked Saber CYOA when? to know how the project was going and if he needed any more help, further down the line it seemed like a fun gag to post a couple extra times to try and get the author to know that we cared about his CYOA and hadnt forgotten about him.
Of course you wouldnt know how important support for the community is for any author becouse you have never created anything at all.
t,saberposter #1

Dumping everything I got

TIME
FOR
BAPS
A
P
S

You must be really upset

>actually that is not correct, the idea of making a Saber CYOA rose up in here and the author picked up on it thinking that it was a good idea.you wouldnt know anyways since you clearly dont spend much time in here.

Are you even paying attention to what I said?, I never said the idea didn't come from here I said that your saber spamming had nothing to do with it being made in the first place.

>aside from that i think you must have some kind of major league autism when you lack the capacity to understand a joke, originally i asked Saber CYOA when? to know how the project was going and if he needed any more help,

Except you know, when you asked and he said he didn't need any help but you continued anyway due to our autism.

>further down the line it seemed like a fun gag to post a couple extra times to try and get the author to know that we cared about his CYOA and hadnt forgotten about him.

He said the Cyoa would be done in a week and gave a preview or 2 no one forgot about him you overreacting autist

>Of course you wouldnt know how important support for the community is for any author becouse you have never created anything at all.
t,saberposter #1

DSA is a cool dude I talk about and give him feedback all the time from his other cyoas he isn't some fragile piece of ice. And so what if I never created anything what did you create?

>Yes like I said before, he was making the cyoa before you started spamming sabers
>I never said the idea didn't come from here I said that your saber spamming had nothing to do with it being made in the first place.
dude, are you even reading what you are writting? meme magic made it real

dubs confirm, Saberposter #1 wins

Speaking of this what are some good weapon mods for laser weapons?

>dude, are you even reading what you are writting? meme magic made it real

But I'm saying that even before saberposting started he was making the cyoa

and? Saberposting made it even better, meme magic makes everything better.
Look at /pol/ they used to be a petty board of nobodies, now a days they are even on fucking CNN and are basically the face of the alt-right.
Saberposting meme magic in it's most basic form, enjoy the ride lad, dont be so salty about a couple of jokes

Does any user Have the full pic of gloomy please?

well, actually that is kinda doubtfful since i can recall this shithead to be alredy throwing around that gag since the author said he was making it soooooo....

Anyone remember where that "Fatherly" pic came from? I vaguely recognize it.

Incubus Mystery Box

>demon with demonic magic
>respawn
>media

>magical defense
>remarkable looks
>temptation
>human form
>illusion
>unseen force
>paralysis

>nocturnal
>religion

Basically be a succubus who feeds on lonely people who visit my website. Pretty much lure them with sexy succubus bait and then terrorize them to feed on their fear. Temptation will make sure people keep finding my site.

Saberposting is life mang, dont search for rational reasoning with meme magic, saberposting made it real

>Wish
Create a Saber

>Alignment
Neutral Good

>Personality Traits
Saber of Red
Conflicted, Tomboy, Idealistic, Resolute, Cheerful

>Class
Caster

>Physical Features
Female Saber
Gallant, Adulthood, Lone Ahoge, Short Ahoge

>Clothing
Thick Robe, Ceremonial
Cosplay

>Servant Parameters
01/50
Strength:D
Endurance:D
Agility:C
Magic:EX
Luck:A
Noble Phantasm:EX

>Class Skills
0/30
Territory Creation:EX
Item Construction:B
Presence Conealment:D

>Personal Skills
0/50
High-Speed Spellcast:EX
Charisma:B
Instinct:C
Golden Rule:C
Clairvoyance:D

Noble Phantasm:
0/30
1:EX Rank, Technique, Anti-Army
2:A Rank, Location, Anti-Unit
3:C Rank, Conceptual, Anti-Team
4:E Rank, Equipment, Anti-Self

> Overloaded
weapons do more damage, but lose energy much more quickly.
> Red-Blue focus shift
frequency of light is changed to be less effective at close range but much more dangerous at long range.
> ambient target radiation
Anything your laser pointer touches becomes dangerous itself, shooting off microwave energy that will cook things from the inside out nearby
> 'spotlight' field erosion mode
a widespread mod that changes the line of the light into more of a flashlight cone. less damage at distance, super effective close up.

Thalciomache Palcadia
>Olympic Parentage
>Ariella

>Lothorio (2pts because Inheritance) 48
>Unyielding Flesh 34
>Armed With Wings 29
>Demihuman 26
>Lightning Seer 22
>Ocean's Herald 12
>Marlin's Quickness 7
>Grace of the Deer 0

I'd do all the quests, not all at once of course, and improve my abilities and learn new spells along the way.

24pts for all 12 quests.
>Serpent's Reflexes (already had Grace of the Deer) 21
>Medicus 15
>Lord of the Inferno 6
>Stormcaller (already had Lightning Seer) 0

I happen to be a winged naga. A very unusual creature born from an ill-fated love between the Goddess Ariella and a great serpent. I fly through the clouds searching for my place in the world and trying to do good things for people. I'm usually very peaceful, but can fight if I have too. Even though I seem immortal, I actually have a weak spot my belly-button.

>laser mods
one need not look too far from 40k really...
bigger barrel for more damage at the expense of ammo, big-ass battery pack that recharges gradually, laser-shotguns 'nuff said, some way to overcharge or "hotshot" a weapon, having a stupid big laser weapon that can be used partly as artillery, partly like a a worlds biggest sniper and partly an anti-orbital weapon.

>Incredible Vegetable
I travel to the plant and drive away the bugs with rain and lightning. Then I study it to try and unlock it's secrets. I use my knowledge of potions and what I learn from the plant to make a potion from one of the leaves that gives me Healer magic. I take the seeds to some monks who I think will bring the plants back and not abuse them.
>Whales in the Sky
I spend time with the whales to find out and fight out what's happening. Hopefully I can use what they tell me to make a potion to cure their sickness.
>The Kyphian Mines
To cure the whales, I need a artifact from the Kyphians. When I arrive at the old Kyphian mines, I here about the missing pioneers. I search for them as I look for the artifact to cure the whales.
>A Divine Affair
The Goddess Lenya notices my beauty and sees me trying to use my gifts for good. She tries very hard to convince me to live with her in her realm of flowers and cloud castles. But because of my wandering ways, I can't settle down for good. Not even with a Goddess. We part ways amicably and she teaches me more about healing magic before I go. This is where I get the Medicus ability.
>The Fire Witch
I follow the Witch from high above in the clouds. I discover her coven having a meeting that seems pretty sketchy. The next time she's alone I ambush her and wrap her up in my coils so I can question her about what's going on. I report the questionable coven to local paladin order, but conveniently forget to mention the Fire Witch and help get her back to her old job with Prince Kasper. She teaches me fire magic as thanks, since she didn't get along with the dark witches anyway. That's how I learn Fire Mage magic.

>Devil Without a Cause
I fly up to the Elemental and explain to him that he's causing problems for other people by staying here, and that there's other Elementals for him to talk to in other parts of the universe. I help get him to trust me by doing some tricks with the fire magic I already know. After convincing him to move on, he teaches me more fire magic to thank me for telling him where the other elementals are. That's how I advance to Lord of the Inferno.
>Always Read the Manual
To convince the Fire Elemental to move on, I have to learn about the plane where the great elementals live. Turns out there's a King who's looking for a book about ruling. It's lost a great ancient library. I figure I can find something about elementals while searching for his book. This helps with the other quest.
>Boss Monster
I use my powers to fight the beastman horde and their evil leader. People who I've helped join in the fight against evil. Ariella and Lenya give me a boon to help survive the fight. This is where I get Serpent's Reflexes. My storm powers increase to Stormcaller from me using them so much for this.
>A Peaceful Village
>Chesswolf
>Solve My Riddle
These 3 are a bit trickier. I do my best to solve each one as best I can, but as I'm not a great solver, I also seek the help of other heroes to help with these.
>Door to Door
Being a great heroine, I'm chosen as a ambassador to the new world. I travel through the door and have new adventure and meet new people. I return now and then to report what I find to the old world.

Could the door to another world be to another cyoa world?

Hello there, I dont know what you people are talking about but you should try making a cyoa, it's not that hard. And even if you make a shitty cyoa theres nothing to worry about, this is an anonymous image board after all.
Instructions are on the paste bin. Ad victorum
On a more fanciful note
saber cyoa when?

This looks like a page for a bigger CYOA, does anybody have the rest of it?

There is no rest of it, that was a preview the author pushed for whatever reason.

Unfortunate, I liked it. Thanks for telling me.

This kid knows how it is, I did not get my shitposting degree by sitting idle and letting other doing the shitposting for me

And that's it. I also have Waifu Blues and I hate to say it with Berri possibly lurking in the thread, but Gentle Femdom totally blew Waifu Blues out the water. If anybody has any decent adventure cyoas I'd love for them to share. I don't feel as though I have enough of them.

He wanted to know if it was readable or if he needed to adjust how it looked because of the unorthodox style.

Im not a kid, im probably older than you senpai

Memes have made me over 9000 yrs old kiddo, Memes run deep in my blood, in my genes.
Memes are my lifeblood and reason to live, in other words I am a living meme. As such I am inmortal, I will remain untouched by the winds of time once your corpse turns into ash and dust.

>reposted 14 times
wew

Weaponized autism right here, this is op yo. Nerf pls

>Prey: Religion (does Scientology count? if not, then I guess Christianity is my safest bet in terms of pulling in prey.)

>Form: Chimeric (Avian/Mammalian - Flight free, Powerful barred)

>Perks: Flight (free), Acceleraton [9], Prey Sense [8], Echolocation [7], Tracker [6], Huge [5], Razor Claws [4], Exothermic Spray [3], Camouflage [2], Spectrum [1], Wallwalk [0]

Too bad about losing Powerful, but a gryphon is still quite a thing.

It's a fun cyoa.

>"I like the cyoa"
>said 457 times
>"Its a fun cyoa"
>said 680 times
ultra wew

You are not prepared for my memes of mass destruction

youtube.com/watch?v=1pA2FKVQQmk

Oh yeah? You are the one not prepered for my seizing of your memes of mass reproduction

I was actually planning on making it since before the imouto CYOA came out, on whose revision I'm working on right now, so as unfortunate as it may seem there would have been a saber cyoa no matter how many times he asked.

He did however make me worried that people would think I was shitposting about my own CYOAs, and I guess his insistence did make me work on it faster than I would have normally worked on it.

Lul wut, saberposting actually achieved something? Holy shit, this must be some kind of miracle

>Spirit (Possession)
>Rebirth
>Media (a song)

>Curse/Insanity/Magical Defense/Mind Control/Presence/Voices/Temptation

>Religion/Hunter

They were right when they said not to listen to that newfangled game music backwards. Especially not after what happened to those kids in Japan. Oh, but you don't mind, do you? No, no. You just had to get so curious.

We all know you were behind the saberposting in order to hype your Cyoa
If you surrender you will have a fair trial