Sell a coin

>Sell a coin
>Moons a couple hours later

*minutes

Just sold mana after buying the dip this morning and I sold early, now I bought into fun. Am I toast or what?

all my money is in fun rn. bought at 250 and now its down to 237 :^(

keep us updated on what you sell then my man

Did you see that mountainous sell wall on FUN? Like 8 million deep

I thought you were suppose to deversify

I'm holding XLM right now and I'm not fucking selling.
So don't buy any looking for a moon mission because it won't happen.

This is a bullish market, I can't believe that people have such weak hands unless it's a super low volume coin.

It was but it went up anyway.

People believe bubble meme but they dont understand the level of attention the cryptomarkets have gotten. The banks are in. It's happening in 2018. Then comes norman adoption phase that will disseminate from banks into retailers and physical POS everywhere.

We are literally on the ground floor. We are going to have a $5T market cap in 4-6 years.

>zecondz

>buy a coin
>dumps
>panic sell
>immediately pumps
>rebuy

repeat until rich

No nono. Low volume coins are more likely to be manipulated by a single whale or bots that can manipulate the price whatever they want. That's why they are risky and you can't predict it.

that was his point retard

>right when it's starting to moon

>weak hands
When everything is already up by at least 200% in the past week, I'll be pretty damn cautious of buying anything to hold long term.

literally me

>oh shit its rising quickly. Better sell before it dips back into hell again

>Missed every pump other than LTC this month
>Kept trying to position myself right, ended up selling coins that would moon soon after

This months as bad as like August or September was for me. I mean I'm fucking up this time and not in the toilet, but I keep missing fucking everything. If I didn't cock it up as much, I'd have 100k if not 200k right now. It's fucking depressing, and the worst part is I still made more this year than I did at work, so I shouldn't feel bad!

>during the moon

try holding a coin longer than 3 days ffs