OH SNAP

I SOLD BTC THIS AFTERNOON AND REBOUGHT AT 18400. I JUST FUCKING MADE A THOUSAND DOLLARS IN LIKE 2 HOURS! Is this how you NEET fucks make a living! You guys fucking rock!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xRpdkdQnl_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Normie thinks 1000 bucks on a day is good.

You have much to learn child.

>his mind was successfully hijacked
>he is not coming back
>is this the end?

youtube.com/watch?v=xRpdkdQnl_k

$500/hr is a shit performance for crypto trading desu

cograts op i remeber when i made my first 1k trade, my last one was 19,000k in 3 days when litecoin pumped

Lmao hope you sold. Its almost below 18400 again. Paper profit isn't real until you close the position.

fuck that No way you tards don't ass fuck 20K this week. It may go tits up then but no way is ATH going to be $19800.

what are you using to trade the btc so quickly??

dont forget normie, now that you found Veeky Forums and its wizards' ways, youll be here forever

now do it again but this time lose $1000 and report back

Try that one more time I double dare you

>MFW you start with 200 bucks

ANY EXCHANGE OTHER THAN COINBASE YOU DUMB ASS NORMIE

i started with 177$ and it's almost 1k$ now after a couple of months. and that was me not even trading or anything just sitting on my ass, imagine what you do if you're actively daytrading.

I was happy to win $80 last night.

I can't even make $20

make less than if you just held it?

Thx user just day trading right now its like a minefield

Buy wall and Sell wall everywhere, buy low and sell high it's damn hard.

I daytraded briefly and only got 2x for my efforts. If I had held every buy I made, I'd be 10x or more. Probably more.

my friend and i got into the same coins friday

im at 50% profit from being autistic and attempting to day trade moons

hes at 100% profit from just chilling and forgetting about the coins

>Still feeling excited over making a grand

I remember when I was new to crypto

I started with $50 back in August. Then put in another $50 every time I could afford it. All into btc. I'm not even taking this seriously and so far I've put in $650 and have $2,100.

My 2018 resolution? To actually pay attention, sell rises, buy dips, and make money on trades. Going to keep a growing btc base, but also play alts. I'm going to commit $100 a week as well.

Keep at it user.

What do?

So youre the virgin and hes the chad eh?

Only 1k? Alt's should make you at least 1k every order!

Binance, you don't even need to verify to trade or withdraw. Here is a referral link if you wanna sign up-
binance . com / ? ref = 12783330 (remove spaces)

hodl ?

cuz daytrading is hard and hodling is ez.
if you have no trading skills, you'll obviously earn much better by holding, but trading is where the real money at

Probably losing money.

If you just hold BTC in a bull market your're pretty set, dealing with charts all day and risk to lose money everytime BTC goes up isn't funny at all.

I day traded and turned 21K into 13K
If I had just held, I'd have 150K right now
I just hold nowadays

kek

I was new, I had a lot of money, and I wanted to make it big. I had weak hands and had loss after loss.
It was all money I could lose, but I wanted to win so badly.

I took a break for 4 months and came back once I had enough money to really not miss this money at all since I'm looking for a house.
I've made some wins recently and am up like 15% from holding.

I gotta jump on this train before it pops for good. I either lose a few grand, or I make it big and retire.
Honestly, the whole thing is a lesson in rushing headfirst into new things.

I'm still new to the game so I only have 350 dollars in, you sound like you're def gonna make it though

>>MFW you start with 200 bucks
BRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPP
someone had to do it