From Anime to TTG Miniature

hey Veeky Forums,

these mini's are made in Japan by an actual Veeky Forumsplayer moonman. he does limited edition figs of more readily identifiable figs for cons in japan.

now, pic related is available to ship to the US. are these possibly based on specific characters or close look-a-likes? which anime character are these mini's most like?

i could ask /a/, but it'd be trolling and 'boku no pico' everywhere.

No idea, but enjoy your bump.

Is there no explanation on his site?

/a/ would know, just ask 'who are these waifus?'

Maybe Fire Emblem? I have no clue though as I've never played the game. I think its pretty popular jap fantasy though.

These look fairly generic. If anything, the last girl is almost definitely some sort of magical girl, the aesthetic looks like Nanoha/Card Captor Sakura splice. Middle girl looks like she could come from ANY Victorian styled Academy High School setting, of which I assure you there are many.

My money is on top girl being from Queen's Blade but I know I'm wrong.

where can i get these?

Anime style does not translate well to miniatures in this scale.
Best looking ones would be Kingdom Death and Infinity minis and you could still argue that they don't have very anime faces.
There was an even more blatantly weeb mecha miniatures game than Infinity (Relic Knights from Soda Pop Miniatures) and even in there the faces were not overly anime.

>which anime character are these mini's most like?
Bottom looks kinda like a fucked up Sakura from CCS. Link me, and I'll see what the seller page says

Relic Knights had anime faces... provided you were a talented and experienced painter.
The faces were flat as Jap lolitas.

Aurora Models, since OP is a gigantic fag.
I've seen them in person, they're not bad, but they're around 32mm.

I'd say a few minis definitely stand out in being anime - the Yu Jing female civilian unir and the Uberfallkommando Winter Vixen stick out to me. But, yeah, even when the Joan of Arc mini basically IS Saber, you'd need to paint them in a way that'd be recognizably anime.

CC Sakura was my first thought, too. It might also have shades of Nanoha.

contributing

here are some minis from super dungeon explore, but this guy's paint style is too muddy to compliment them properly

more super dungeon explore

ninja all stars mini

forgot pic

different super dungeon explore

more ninja all stars. yes the watermark is terrible

still ninja all stars

takoashi school

more weeb shit

relic knights

these games are shit btw. soda pop only makes games to sell minis.

relic knights

I'm unrepentant in my love these chibi ninjas.

the random hard gay ninja is the best one.

krosmaster

Goggles dude reminds me of Grubb from Septerra Core.

Meant for , obviously.

more kros. btw these are made by the company that has the licensing rights to products based on wakfu and dofus, ankama

All this anime style and no one posting infinity?

It basically screams anime and everything

kingdom death. not going to post more of these because I expect Veeky Forums has spanked itself raw to them already. look them up if you haven't seen them though, it is worth it

>Septerra Core
now that's a name I've not heard in a long time

guh

takenoko. real QUALITY here

tokkaido, collector's edition only
this game is actually fun for whatever that is worth

arcadia quest

FUCK

alright, I'm tapped for the night. the rest I know about are mostly historical stuff, which is sort of weeb just be whit of being japanese but not specifically made with animu visual conventions. night.

Affordable 3D printing when?

While I'm personally not a fan of superdeformed or stereotypical anime features in 28mm scale there is a lot of room for anime inspired non-human figures which the anime-style companies tend to make a few of.