Character Art Thread: The Requestening

Gonna dump some random stuff for starters, but I'll focus on catering to requests, so... gimme some!

That's... tiny, and I will delete it. Ew.

Anyone got any tropical island clerics/shamans/witch doctors?

Got any drow? Good character art for them is pretty hard to come by.

Got any robots?

Lookin for any specific kind of robot?

Best one I have.

Sorry, no drow in my collection, I don't like em very much.

That'll be all.

Anything else, guys?

Any not-too-edgy thieves/assassins?
Most in the smug bastard direction, preferably

>orc bride in wedding dress

here you go user

God I love /tg

I'm looking for pictures of pirates or tribals who have some modern details to them. It's for a Fallout game set in Hawaii

i was looking for a female journalist from the 30's, 40's or 50's if someone could help me out here :)

Here's what I did with the red armored character yesterday. I should have did it earlier, but I kind of just fell asleep after posting two more characters. I really should get more sleep :/

Anyway, my request still stands:
Looking for something that would look like a warforged warlock of the great old ones, which means a humanoid looking robot made mostly from metal/wood but which also have a little something "wrong", in this case, tendrils or tentacles considering it's a warlock of Cthulhu. Clothes are unnecessary considering the character just walked from Atlantis to Ireland from the bottom of the ocean.(What I'm posting right now is what I'll be going with if I don't get anything better though, thanks again for that one.)

I have a request. Don't know if I'd necessarily categorise it under "character art" though but whatever I'm here now.

Anyhoo, you got things like group/family photos? I like it when my PC's and NPC's actually have loved ones who care about them and will miss them n shit.

>Pic related, the only thing like this I've got.

I guess this also counts, basically anything showing people being happy with friends/family.

Can always use more flint-lock era/style art.

Gotchu senpai

Eh, looking more for stuff stylized like the US Civil War.

Playing a lizardfolk monk today who is gonna slash and eat his enemies. Any lizardfolk ark would be appreciated.

Okie Famigo, got nothing like that. Will dump my one remaining flintlock pic though.

>renaissance tacticool

I-I love it!

Anyone have Rangers that look like simple hunters?

I have a bit of an odd request, Veeky Forums

>female
>paladin/holy knight type
>dark, gritty, excessively low-magic setting, so dark-colored, sensible armor if. Bonus points if it's generally difficult to tell gender

If the face is visible, short black or red hair and pale skin.

i need some pics of post apocalyptic mutants.
this will be for mutant year zero so the mutants should look kinda like they have their shit together.

just shoop the hair a different color

I need some pics of aliens races, preferably if they come with both male and female versions.

Got any Russian/Slavic looking stuff?

>Upon meeting her, we were relieved to discover that the "Shepherd of Death" was a more literal figure than we had thought.

Anyone have characters with magic rifles?

Fuck, so many requests.

I need some rogue trader looking ladies

Anyone have beastmaster type characters? Preferably holding their creatures with chains.

Hot damn this is everything I could have wanted for a treasure hunter / vampire hunter / explorer / pirate character.

Can I get more in this vein? Sci-fi looking knights who don't go overboard on the sci-fi part.

Gimme some pirate babes eh?

Can get art of teen superheroes/villains

Elf Ninja monks