What kind of bonuses should a water witch get from wearing thematically appropriate clothing such as this?

What kind of bonuses should a water witch get from wearing thematically appropriate clothing such as this?

Magical Realm +5

Water Witch can add Cha modifier to AC when wet.
In thematically appropriate clothing she only needs to be a little moist for the effect to work.

Just use MAID.

Competitive Swimsuit
Cost:
10 (5 if Maid Types include Boyish)
Requirements:
Athletics 3 or higher.
Restrictions:
The character cannot attempt actions
relating to cooking, cleaning, washing, or other kinds of
housework.
Benefits:
Mermaid:
Add +1 to die rolls made at pools, lakes,
beaches, etc.
Notes:
This is a dark blue one-piece swimsuit made with
competitive swimming and diving in mind, yet it has a
surprisingly daring cut.

Frilly Swimsuit
Cost:
Requirements:
Maid Types must include Lolita or Pure.
Restrictions:
The character cannot attempt actions
relating to cooking, cleaning, washing, or other kinds of
housework.
Benefits:
Purity:
Add +2 to the die roll for Affection- and Luck-
based actions made while at pools, lakes, beaches, etc.
Notes:
A pastel one-piece swimsuit that exudes inno
-
cence and purity. These are typically white, sky blue, or
pink, with lovely frills

-4 to Photoshop skill because Gril?

+2 to fun

this was shot long before photoshop

Yeah, people waited until Photoshop to start messing with pictures.

>witch
>synthetic fibres
>thematically appropriate

You disgust me.

>Getting a bonus for dressing like a slut
No thank you

Well... this is from Swimsuit Illustrated's 1987 Swimsuit Edition, and Photoshop was actually created that year (as Display, by Thomas Knoll, a PhD student) and the license sold to Adobe (on the urging of his brother, an ILM employee) the following year (in fact about six months after first demonstration). The first 200 or so copies of Photoshop (by then renamed) were sold prior to Adobe's involvement, likely to industry insiders: Adobe's own Photoshop 1.0 (the first of about 7 versions they would release over the coming decade) shippin in 1990, and was a much more developed program than the Knoll brothers had originally shipped.

However, John Knoll was already familiar with digital image manipulation from his work at ILM, who were also developing digital systems (though nothing to my knowledge directly comparable to Photoshop - they focused on digital editing of film and video); and it was already possible to digitally retouch images (albeit in a much more basic and costly way) in 1987, the industry leader at that time being the Israeli Scitex.

Digital imagery was already something major industry was interested in: Kodak had already developed a working, high-quality megapixel sensor in 1986, for example (it was about 1.3MP).

So... no, but the digital retouching was probably minimal. However, airbrushing imperfections out has been common since the 1930s and probably happened here: it's something that was common with swimsuit shoots in particular, to remove hair, stubble, and so on.

The appropriate clothing for water is total nudity.

that's alchemical silk you idiot. More colloquially known as spandex.

This guy gets it.

>Cha modifier to AC when wet
I guess she would be at advantage against manly handsome warriors

>Come for the swimsuited chick
>Stay for a lecture on the beginnigs of Photoshop
It's Veeky Forums

No it's Reddit.
Nobody gives a shit about the beginnings of photoshop, but some people don't realize that Veeky Forums doesn't have an upvote system, so they still try to show off their culture like it's gonna earn them some reddit gold.

And some other people forget that this situation is just dumb, so they find it charmingly quirky and go "us fa/tg/uys amirite??" in front of everyone.

This is Veeky Forums as well.

Wrinkly skin
Frizzy hair
Hypothermia

Umberlee the Bitch queen was named as such in the Japanese sense of the word.

Pussy like a mollusk.

I do enjoy the idea that casters wear certain articles of clothing because the symbolism of it makes it easier to cast or gives additional powers.

For something like a swimsuit I could see extra movement options or a freedom effect that prevents them being held or stopped.

+1 to float like a duck

Interesting, is school swimsuit or tank top + trunks included?

slippery silky smooth skin?

Her token seaweed swimsuit is actually a symbiotic lifeform that processes and amplifies her magic powers as a metabolic byproduct

The witch feeds the suit with her water magic, and the suit focuses her magic like some kind of arcane crystal

so that meabns she can't take it off, huh.

What does she do when she needs to go, then? Is she one of those people who would pee in the pool?

>a surprisingly daring cut.
tell us more

You must be new here.

What if we have a barbeque on the beach?
Still no cooking?

barbecues are a man's job

not for silly witches

>infodumps are Reddit

Jesus fucking Christ this site has fallen far.

>She thinks THAT'S thematic
Get a look at this neophyte

that doesn't count as clothing

A caster who doesn't wear their spells is quite literally out of their element.

>Wear your spells.
>End up naked after a tough fight because you ran out of spells.

Yes, and?

>Running out of spells
G e t a l o o k a t t h i s n e o p h y t e
>Naked
What's the problem again? Especially after the fight. Using your bound clothing as a surprise weapon during the fight is typically a good surprise to end them rightly anyways.

Gotta suck to be a pyromancer then

A dick up to her gut

Seriously. I remember when this kind of quality was a regular occurrence on Veeky Forums, now it's ridiculed by people who don't think there was anything other than relentless empty shitposting.

Not to say there wasn't a lot of that too. But at least there were 500 carat diamonds buried in the swimming pool of human feces back then.

>regular occurrence
Nice rose tinted goggles.

Unless you meant "regular" as in "once every blue moon", then, yes, I'm with you.

>le mad
awfully meme'd

>Nobody gives a shit about the beginnings of photoshop
[citation needed]

+20 to seduction

This more Veeky Forums

Nitrates are important for plant health and proper growth.

that symbiotic bikini is quickly gonna thicken and grow into a symbiotic diaper, then

>ass not featured
Presumably a cut out in the back. She just lets it flow.

eww no

very unhygienic

>ass not featured
ass enhanced, in fact

Kim Alexis is a witch? I thought she was a model.