Warhammer 40k currently lore

By the Emperor, Can someone tell whats currently happening in Warhammer40k lore?

Other urls found in this thread:

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Siege_of_the_Fenris_System
imgur.com/a/smrHF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cadia blew up, Ynnead was born, Guilliman came back to life.

Abbadon's 13th Black Crusade destroyed Cadia and is making for Terra.

Eldrad's gambit Payed off and Elder Death God Ynnead was created.

Guilliman was healed thanks to Mechanicus guy unfrozen from Trazyn's collection and Eldar teaming up. He's now leading a counter attack on Chaos.

Age of Guilliman is upon us:
>“The time of their corpse-god is over,” says Wraithknight Soulseeker. Yvraine, with Iyanna at her side, speaks up then. “No, they must have a new leader,” she says. “If we can raise a new hero that reminds them of the glory of their past, they will follow him just as we cling to our myths.”

Nothing fucking happened, the setting was moved forward a little bit, en eldar god fetus was concieved, old hero returned, planted exploded overall it's stuck in the exact same place.

>Nothing fucking happened,
>Eye of Terror now can consume the whole Milky Way
>Eldars can undo any Chaos shit
>Guilliman new Emperor
>TS are going to be lyalist again
>DA are traitors
>Nothing fucking happened,

>never before a primarch returned
>real life equivalent is jesus beeing reborn and recognized

>Nothing fucking happened

>Mechanicus guy unfrozen from Trazyn's collection

Cawl was never inside Trazyn's pokeballs. He spent his time mostly in Mars until recently.

How does someone in a frozen time field comes back to life? even if he did he'd be frozen in time and nobody would realize therefore no one would shut off the field

Vulkan returned in 32K during the Beast Waaaagh!. He ended up being defeated by the Beast.

>All this wrong information
Please be a troll.

>>All this wrong information
Where?

>DA are traitors
REPENT

Cawl's mysterious package and Yncarne fix him.

If you read FoC, then you would know that things affected by the Warp defy stasis containment. This was much to Trazyn's annoyance.

TS being loyalists.

DA being traitors.

Literally all of it. It's all hyperbole or misinformation.

Actually, the Eye growing to consume the galaxy is true. It's mentioned numerous times in FoC.

You're thinking of the Crimson Path, which is Abaddon's war, not the Eye itself.

You mean, you want a quick rundown?

>Wolf`s planet is not their base anymore, they are fleet based.
>Abbadon has lauched the 13th Black Crusade
>Eldar want to make their own god and kill Slaanesh.
>Cadia has been destroyed, most people rescued by the Eldar.
>St Celestine is in the thick of the battle.
>Our Glorious lord Guilliman has returned, he wields the Emperor`s sword, plans to upgrade the Astartes.
>Magnus and his Thousand Sons are loyalist again, Magnus may take over the golden throne while Emps recover.
>One loyalist Primarch may turn traitor.

The Crimson Path is Abaddon directing the growth of the Eye towards Terra. L2R.

Abaddon himself says in FoC, that the Eye will either take him to Terra or tear the galaxy asunder.

Vielwalker and Cawl both made statements of the Eye consumption of the Galaxy if the Cadian pylons are destroyed.

>>Wolf`s planet is not their base anymore, they are fleet based.
Instantly wrong. Didnt even bother with the next line.

>>Wolf`s planet is not their base anymore, they are fleet based.

Wrong. Fenris is still in one piece and the Wolves fortress is mostly intact. The tribes of Fenris live on but suffer through the corruption from within or without.

>>Cadia has been destroyed, most people rescued by the Eldar.

The Eldar rescued 100 dudes plus the main characters. The fate of the 2 million Cadians being chased by the Black Legion is unknown.

>>Magnus and his Thousand Sons are loyalist again, Magnus may take over the golden throne while Emps recover.

Total bullshit, eat a dick.

>>One loyalist Primarch may turn traitor.

A bitch ass rumour out of fucking nowhere.

>L2R.
I know how to read, better then you I imagine. The Crimson Path is Abaddon's plan to extend the eye through war. The Eye isnt expanding to cover the galaxy by itself. Post your source if you're claiming otherwise.

Already cited, you miserable bastard. FoC.

-Vielwalker talk with Cawl.

-Cawl briefing with the Imperial on Cadia

-Abaddon watching the Eye growing and thinking that the Eye will take him to Terra or destroy the galaxy. Either way it doesn't matter.

Just like that guy said the other day, Chinese whispers but with autism.

>Total bullshit, eat a dick.
>Eldars can undo rubric in one spell
>TS will not become the loyalist
>A bitch ass rumour out of fucking nowhere.
>Magnus prophecy
>out of fucking nowhere.

Sick post it then mang. I'll wait.

Looks pretty wasted to me...

> As was the case with the First War for Armageddon the Ordo Hereticus and Grey Knights purged the Human survivors of the campaign, for they had witnessed a Daemon Primarch itself. With reluctant approval, Grimnar doomed the tribal warriors of Fenris to liquidation.[4c]
>Furious and seeking revenge, Grimnar and the majority of the remaining Space Wolves made haste for the Cadian Gate, which was in the midst of Abaddon's 13th Black Crusade.
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Siege_of_the_Fenris_System

I'm 90% sure that it was even mentioned in the Chaos Space Marine codex - that the Eye was rapidly expanding in the wake of Abaddon's latest Crusade.

The Rubric was cast when the Thousand Sons were not loyalists, It was after the HH, after they besieging Terra with Horus, after they embraced Tzeentch, and after their Primarch became a daemon prince. They are not loyalists.

>Magnus prophecy

Source.

>Though it too was assailed by natural disasters beyond sane measure, Fenris itself remained whole, the infection beneath its crust eventually burned away. The planet, vast and indomitable, had orbited the Wolf’s Eye for geological eras uncounted. It would endure, as it always had.

Fucking dumbass.

Lol using the wiki. Jesus Christ how new?

>I'm 90% sure that it was even mentioned in the Chaos Space Marine codex
In Black Legion suppliment, it's Abbadon's plan move Eye straight to Terra and allow all his forces to manifest themselves in real space.

imgur.com/a/smrHF

>They are not loyalists.
They will join to Guilliman for cure.

The planet is intact, the fortresses are ruins and all the inhabitants killed. Does that looks like a victory to you?

“The time of their corpse-god is over,” says Wraithknight Soulseeker. Yvraine, with Iyanna at her side, speaks up then. “No, they must have a new leader,” she says. “If we can raise a new hero that reminds them of the glory of their past, they will follow him just as we cling to our myths.”

“She is right,” says Eldrad, “and I have already forseen of a leader the Humans will follow like sheep. We must go to the moon of Klasius and meet our shared destiny”.

“We shall give the humans a demi-god,” says Yriel, his chill voice sounding as if it comes from the grave, “A king reborn, with a deathly blade. And the hosts of Iyanden shall go with us.”

How about you open your FoC book? Let me see if you read it. The parts should be easy for you to find if you did.

If I want me to post them, I expect an apology from you and a promise that you will leave forever

How about you stop sucking the lex dick and read the aftermath in Wrath of Magnus? Fenris is healing and not all tribes were kidnapped by the Grey knights.

Abaddon plans on directing the expansion of the Eye towards Terra but Eye is expanding anyways. He is reining the Eye and directing it like some beast throygh his crusade.

And the Silent King will join the Tau for blueberry juice.

I heard something about commorragh blowing up in a previous thread, could I get more details on that? Did khaine's gate open?

>posts someone guys misinformation.

Goddamnit, you cuntbag.

Read the book. The last pages, the aftermath section.

>imgur.com/a/smrHF
Holy fuck. Lmao use the text you absolute lore pleb. Posting someone else summary fucking hell.

And you have you even read it? Besides I didnt say it was victory you idiot.

>Did khaine's gate open?
Yep

>I expect an apology from you and a promise that you will leave forever
Oh it's Carnac. That explains why there's no source. Moving on, nothing to see here.

Yes, Khaine Gate's got open and Vect got the hell out of the Dark City.

After the initial daemonic surprise murderrape fest, the Dark Eldar Kabals, covens, and the newly manifested mandrakes and shadow daemons unleashed from the shadow realm, rallied together and started to gradually push back the daemons.

>fenris system got double invaded by alpha legion with daemon princes first then magnus "steel Raihn" planet fenris
>its the wolftime some runepriest said
>leman russ did not return as he promised
>no talk at all from space wolfes about their piece of shit primarch breaking his prochecy
>good guys win because plot armor
>cadia falls because listening to a xeno terminator who doesnt know what hes talking about yet alone whats doing is such a great a idea

I havent read the new one yet

Already cited a source and the parts where it's in. I expect a promise. I said I was willing to provide if you were brave enough to offer that promise.

But you are a gutless coward.

Theyre 10,000 years deep into being Tzzentch's favourite pawns.

Even if they were free of the Rubric they wouldn't be able to escape being his Servants. Plus most likley wouldn't want to become Loyalists anyway.

>And the Silent King will join the Tau for blueberry juice.
Nah he is going to team up with Guilliman too.

>Accept my headcanon or leave!
Fuck man, you seem more pathetic then normal?

>>leman russ did not return as he promised

Except that Russ returned and talked with Logan. FUCK DOES ANYONE READ THE BOOKS

>>cadia falls because listening to a xeno terminator who doesnt know what hes talking about yet alone whats doing is such a great a idea

Trazyn had nothing to do with Cadia being BTFO. In fact, he is the sole reason why didn't get BTFO sooner.

Fuck off carnac no one likes you

All that build up and no daemon primarch stepping out the gate

LAME

>Even if they were free of the Rubric they wouldn't be able to escape being his Servants.
Since when? Ynnari can undo all Chaos taint, they one-shoted strongest Keeper of Secrets in Slaanesh birthplace, they cured the spores of greatest Nugle demon, they going to cure Slaanesh poison.
And they undo Rubric in one spell during the battle with Ahriman and Tzeench.

Fluff isn't headcanon, user.

And you are a coward.

But I like you, user.

Why would any daemon prince bother with the Dark Eldar?

How are TS becoming loyalists again?

They couldn't undo Ahriman's translocation spell

>Magnus may take over the golden throne while Emps recover
He's a Daemon Primarch now. I'm almost certain that's impossible.

Fulgrim was seen smashing IG and tempestus on hive planet, Magnus is most likely to duel with best boy Rowboat.

They aren't. The Rubric was done when they were waaaay into being traitors having besieged Terra and IIRC attacked Fenris for the first time.

They might be able to undo Daemonic influence and external sources of corruption, but that doesn't mean they can magically cure the Thousand Sons of the pride and hubris which led to their fall in the first place. Even if Ahriman and the Rhubric Marines were 'cured', they'd most likely end up as renegades and pirates cruising around the galaxy looking for magical lore. They aren't going to throw themselves a the Imperium's feet and beg for forgiveness.

Carnac, buddy. If you source your shit, people wont call you out. It's literally that simple. Hiding behind word games to help you feel superior is why your name is used as an insult btw.

Others in the thread have managed to do it. See me here . Give it a try champ, I believe in (You).

He's the literal God of plans, manipulation and trickery.

Winning physical battles with Deamons doesn't mean they can undo his long term stratagies.

I'm pretty sure that the ones returning to the Empire are the Fallen and not the TS

>, but that doesn't mean they can magically cure the Thousand Sons of the pride and hubris which led to their fall in the first place.
They will cured from it when they joins to Guilliman.
>They aren't going to throw themselves a the Imperium's feet and beg for forgiveness.
Ahriman wouldn't (since he was confirmed as loyal to Tzeench), Magnus will, he always was beta as fuck.

Lol. Youre so fucking dumb its unbelievable.

>He's the literal God of plans, manipulation and trickery.
And Ynnead are new Deus ex Machina, there is no barriers for him.

>Magnus will, he always was beta as fuck.
Daemon princes are part of chaos god.

Nice arguments.
So what?

Already did and even gave the parts. I won't copypaste until you give your promise. DO ET!

Why aren't you giving it? Scared? Anyways, I will give a few hours if you don't step up like a man I am gonna label you as the eternal coward and then I will start a Gathering of the Storm thread to post lore from to dispell all the bullshit.

>>TS are going to be lyalist again
>>DA are traitors
wat

>Already did and even gave the parts.
But ya didnt did you champ? Sad. I mean how can you even say that and then contradict in the next sentence?
> I won't copypaste until you give your promise.
Its intellectual dishonestly Carnac, and I'm disappointed in you.

>So what?

It means they're an extension of that Chaos God's desires. Becoming a Daemon Prince means losing a degree of free will. It's why Abaddon is still mortal, despite having earned the right to ascend many times over - he doesn't want to become a direct puppet of the Chaos Gods. Magnus can't turn loyal because he doesn't have the capacity to turn loyal. He can't even conceive of the idea - unless it fits Tzeentch's plans.

If you're so sure he's being dishonest then just give him your promise and get on with it.

>Magnus can't turn loyal because he doesn't have the capacity to turn loyal.
But he can be turned by Ynnead.

I don't play Carnac's games user. Just when I have free time I indulge in pointless conversation with it.

Ynnead has power over life and death. Restoring the Thousand Sons from death fits. Curing Nurgle's disease and plague fits. Freeing a Daemon Prince from the yoke of Chaos doesn't.

>Freeing a Daemon Prince from the yoke of Chaos doesn't.
But he can ressurect's him when he died.

>I don't play Carnac's games user.

But you do, simply by conversing with him.
So promise him, shut up or just go and look it up yourself.

How many 13th crusades are we up to now?

Make me? I mean??? Lol.

>But he can ressurect's him when he died.

Why would he? The Thousand Sons have spend thousands of years attacking the Eldar, trying to seize control of the webway and break into the Black Library. Ynnead, and his followers, are hardly going to bring him back to life in the hope that he'll suddenly decide to be an ally.

Remember that even if the Thousand Sons did become loyal, they're still human. They're still Space Marines, and they still believe that the galaxy belongs to mankind alone. There's absolutely no good reason to empower humanity in the future, beyond what's needed NOW to boot Abaddon back into the Eye. Because as soon as that's over, the Eldar and Imperium will be back at each other's throats in a flash.

>no you gotta promise
haha fuck off

>Friendly reminder that the retarded pushing the 'TSons are loyal' idea isnt a TSons fan and barely knows the first thing about them

Or look it up yourself.
Or drop the subject.

>The Thousand Sons have spend thousands of years attacking the Eldar, trying to seize control of the webway and break into the Black Library.
It was Ahriman

Still haven't provided proof Carnac?

Do you honestly think the Eldar are going to care about that distinction? Especially now that, thanks to Ynnead, death isn't a great terror for them any more, and they've accepted a number of Commorites into their ranks? I can't imagine the Eldar are going to be anything other than more aggressive and warlike in the future.

tfw
with the TS models chaos gets new stuff for once
changes sides

>but that doesn't mean they can magically cure the Thousand Sons of the pride and hubris which led to their fall in the first place.

What pride and hubris are you crazy? They defended themselves because they were orbital bombed to death.
Let me see what is what you call pride:
>TS goes crusading.
>Don`t want to kill all aliens, wants them to surrender and be part of the empire.
>Want to at lease, save libraries so knowledege is not wasted.
>Furries come along with their not totally psykers (they are shamans, you see), LOL no, burn all the libraries because shit you know.
>TS can`t show pity to their defeated enemies, but Salamanders can, because shit.

That`s what furries think. To be fair, I like the Space Wolves. I think that they are at least one of the 3 best legions/chapters of all Astartes. But not when their Primarch is around. Then they are reduced to be a medieval mob.

>Do you honestly think the Eldar are going to care about that distinction?
Yep.

Magnus loyalist? Wut?

>DA are traitors

How surprising.

The traitor Primarch will not be the Lion, it will be RUSS.
>10000 years in the warp, he likes it there now.
>Showed some measure of remorse for the first time after destroying Prospero.
>In the immaterium had at least some time to reflect all the civilizations he massacred without reason and the killing of his brothers.
>Has turned his back to his legion.
>Daddy issues (something that all primarchs suffers) finally explodes on him and goes full champion of Chaos.
>Will be a Khorne champion.

Screencap this, it will happen.
Now, bring up the hate. Just saying the truth.

Then you're an idiot.

If this happens, it will redeem the wolves in my eyes. Only this can save them from being the shittiest imperial faction.

>13th Black Crusade broke Cadia
The full Black Legion vs. Cadian Regiments, Sisters of Battle, Imperial Fists, Black Templars, Adeptus Mechanicus and a surprise Ultramarines company.
Result: Imperials won the ground war, but the surface of Cadia is destroyed from orbit and the planet is absorbed into the Warp, only 2 million survivors on Imperial side. Without the Cadian Pylons, the Eye of Terror begins to expand. Imperials found some kind of relic that Abaddon wants.

Highlights:
Imperial Fists fly The Phalanx into battle, fresh from defeating Be'Lakor, and destroy a Blackstone Fortress.
Necron character Trazyn intervened for his own amusement, releasing some of his captured Imperials to fight the Chaos forces and helping an Ad Mech Dominus activate the Cadian Pylons.
Abaddon duelled Celestine. They were evenly matched until the Pylons were activated, which ironically hurt Celestine and the Imperials more than the Aby and the Black Legion. Aby mortally wounded Celestine but she got better, and tried to kill Creed but was forced to retreat after taking a sword through the chest.
The Pylons begin to force the Eye of Terror itself back but are destroyed by the BL launching pieces of the Blackstone Fortress at the surface of Cadia, which causes the Pylons to explode, destroying the surface of the planet. The Eye of Terror then expands past it's original boundaries and absorbs Cadia as a new Daemon world.
Survivors have some kind of relic that the Ad Mech found while activating the Pylons that could change everything. No more details at present.

Major character changes:
Creed: Implied to be captured by Trazyn. Kell: Died in defence of Creed. Inquisitor Valerya: Killed by Imperial intrigue at some point before the battle. Trazyn: Currently unable to reactivate his Tomb World. Aby: Feelin' fine.

Fuck that - don't pawn your furfags off on my faction.