Cindicator is the next PBC call

Teeka has stated that the next PBC call will be on a different platform from Bittrex. Coincidentally, he also encouraged his subscribers to buy BNB that allows users of Binance to pay less fees.

He also claimed he wants to invest in cryptos that have a real usefulness (i.e Cindicator), and has referred to Cindicator as an interesting alt for the future during one of his public webinars.

Not to mention rumors of a partnership between Cindicator and Bloomberg.

Ok so post proof or go fuck urself?

There is more reason to believe Cindicator will be the next pic, however I will be waiting closer to the actual call to divulge the information I have. Now is too early, this thread will probably be ignored by majority of Veeky Forums.

Holy shit the only real exchange this is on is Binance LOL, holy fuck kill urself.

read my post lol

You won’t make it

>partnership between cindicator and bloomberg

It's no cnd

Cindicator is rad. Their calls seem pretty solid (or as solid as could be as an indicator)

Reward the crowd for good calls, sell the indicators to financial firms.

Good market, for sure, solid plan. Not the biggest and best coin out there but hey.

tell me more about this.

that would be siiiiick.

I wouldn't put it past them, the Bloomberg terminals are SICK

I think you mean REQ. Makes way more sense

I'm actually pretty surprised by this coin. Thought it was just a shitcoin but it may actually have some underlying value. Will keep watch on.

love this coin, has a bright future, regardless if its the pbc call or not

>pic related
is this good?

please reply

sounds good. just bought 100k

dance pajeet puppet!

and remember, let the game come to you!

It is REQ you idiots

he requested Cindicator, that's correct.

listen m8 i love this coin bcuz:

>i love it
>it has a bright future
>regardless if its the pbc call or not

i am going to buy you the shiniest street to shit on, ohhhhh nelly.

hi there fellow crypto enthusiasts

i also agree with this post, i too love this coin, the future is undoubtedly bright, don't think this being a pbc call has anything to do with my feelings on the matter

>trying this hard to be funny
"funny"

Literally who-the coin

It's hard to find truth on these forums but once a group of so blatantly brilliant anons come together behind a single coin i have to come in and say that I LOVE THIS COIN, IT SURELY HAS A BRIGHT FUTURE, AND THIS *IN FACT* IS REGARDLESS OF IT BEING A PBC CALL

It's literally REQ

CND has an AI/Financial Markets/ Arbitrage Bot available only to those who hold 700K CND tokens or something like that, the latest jump could be big $$ wanting access to the bot, some big buy orders on the book lately

hmm ive heard this rumor as well

im stacked up on Cindicator its a good hold either way!

v cool opinion, i like your style

but, do you love this coin?
do you think it has bright future?
did pbc's call impact on your feelings?

Screen shot

shitcoins will be shitcoins

...but if they can make me rich, I'm listening

>different platform from Bittrex
Its LINK.

I bought 64k because of the big names and connections to moscow stock exchange, plus the app is actually fun to use. Almost panic sold it cuz I was down $1000 right after buying but it's already bounced back to +$500.

uh, no.

JFC, do you even read?

How does a company that sells financial indicators at all related to a payment request network?

Didn't he put the call out to sell XLM at 20 cents before it hit 30 cents?

this street shitter said to sell xlm! and then instead of it plummeting, it mooned. take that you curry ass sandnigger

i reckon cnd has two big scoops on request becoming the next paypal 2.0. it's an expert thing you, you're just too poor to understand.

Quit shilling your shitcoin bags faggot

Yeah I'm gonna need to see this Bloomberg-Cindicator rumor

so you're saying just buy REQ, because CND is going to release indicators it's a good buy?

So... CND has a bit of value then :)

Fellas, can you tell me if this coin has a bright future, regardless if its the pbc call or not?

you won't know until you have 700cnd and get all the top tier insider jew news. yeah, a wee bit.

The next PBC call is PPT. Look it up. Small market cap, plenty of room to grow, low circulating coins, big incentive to hold and earn dividends. Thank me next week :)

Your mileage may vary on Charlie Shrem but he has his own money in CND.