I just took out a 50k loan to go all in on REQ. (I can afford the monthly payment even if everything crashes)

I just took out a 50k loan to go all in on REQ. (I can afford the monthly payment even if everything crashes)

What can I expect?

what the fuck is wrong with you

I want to fuck that horse

What are you a faggot?

oh god here comes the retards who will spout bullshit like "hurr dont invest what you cant afford to lose" "hurr taking out loans to invest is dumb" even if OP himself stated that he can afford the monthly payment if everything crashes

He's making his down payment for a lambo.

show me a pic of that horse riding her and you can expect me to blow my load all over this dirty sock namean?

Looks painful.

you can expect to be rich as fuck because you have balls of steel. but i would diversify a bit more in top 10 or whatever... up to you.

bumping so everyone else on this board grows some balls

I wish that horses back was my face

Well you appear to have mild retardation so I expect you will spend any money you make on fast cars and hookers then be broke within a year with a 50k loan you didn’t pay off when you could.

Yeah, how the fuck do you get a 50k loan?

I have 30k in crypto and make about 72k a year verifiable. I can't get shit beyond a 300 dollar secured credit card.

See you in lamboland OP

A man with your set of balls, is going places, and that man just so happens to be you!

I'll shill XRB a little, if you have any interest in anything else give that a peep, but if your eyes are only for req, I more than understand and respect your decision. Godspeed.

user, I'm balls deep in REQ, but this is the dumbest shit you could have ever done.

XVG is getting PnD tonight, it just started so you could try jumping on that

Talk about animal cruelty.

she gonna have yucky vagina stink after that.

Ya I stupidly didn't take out a loan back in march when I wanted to. Convinced myself it wasn't worth it and if I had I would have made it by now.

beast is a patrician fetish

Godspeed, OP

this. notice how the horse seems conditioned to pop a boner whenever she's around

2x this week, but good luck cashing out.

I-Is she drinking it's cum?

My gf doesn't smoke

How many req will it cost to see a brony pop from this semen demon?

Gib hint where to find more

yeah everybody drinks horse cum in my town. used as a moisturizer too. i've personally been forced to drink it since i was a child

GOT DAYUMN I WANNA BE DAT HORSE

lol are you retarded

i got a credit card with a 1000 credit limit with no prior credit score earning >20000 a year then they increased my limit to 2350 after a year and also applied for a different card and got a 3000 limit

>those crazy eyes
she is definitely doing some freaky shit with that horse

Jesus, guys. Loans do not work that way. No bank or institution is going loan this asshat without a valid reason or reasonable collateral

Wtf is REQ? You're doomed.

> Not being jewish

It is not through a bank it is through the meme lending system SoFi

Were they student loans OP?

Yes they will. Most banks send preapproved 20k+ applications to everyone including jobless neets. They want you to be in debt for the rest of your life.

You are REQtarded

See all those miserable linkies? They bought a biz shilled coin. REQ is a biz shilled coin

Buy Cardano

Yucky vagina stink the the norm.

Nope 11% APR personal loan

I already had good credit with a 25k credit line before applying.

GIVE ME HER NAME FAGGOT