Dwarf beer

What is dwarf beer made from they aren't farming the cereal grains, sugar or hops. Would they just be trading for all the supply's or are there plants that they can grow underground?

Plump caps

Mushroom ale.

I was not aware you could make ale from mushrooms i wonder if they ever make some with the hallucinogenic kind?

They could make root beer.

USING THE BLOOD OF ELVES!

They have cave wheat, that grows without light. As well as dwarven sugarbeet and underground hops.

They're a sort of fungus, much like the beards.

Stolen drow beer.

Plump helmets
Cave wheat
Sweet pods
Pig tails
Muck root

All grow underground and can be used to brew

Underrated post

Would there be micro breweries where dwarfs make ale out of carefully tended moss and fungus to produce the best ale for quaffing?

Violet fungu cap and purple worm blood boiled inside a cloaker hide.

>USING THE BLOOD OF ELVES!

Look, Urist, me and the others have been talking and we're a little concerned. Now, we hate Elves as much as you do, but the fact remains that Elf Blood Ale just doesn't taste that good. We appreciate what you've been trying to do, but it's just not getting you anywhere.

I KNEW YA ELVES HAD NO HONOR!
NO RESPECT!
NO BEER!

Dwarves are all diabetic and get the sugars from their own urine. Why do you think all dwarves are named Urist?

ENCHANTMENT!

Oldfags detected, with pride.

Praise the stone.

user, DF is hardly obscure and it updates fairly frequently.

But do newdorfs even lmao 2cat?

Its definitely a niche. People get excited about it, but until you perform feline genocide and drown the circus, you're considered an amateur.

>Not casting the circus into Obsidian and making statues out of the stone
Pleb

Plump helmets make wine, though.

on the other hand, posting obsolete memes makes you look like you learned about DF from twitter and never played it

How much?
And where?

>. Would they just be trading for all the supply's or are there plants that they can grow underground?

Both.

True enough, but why is that a problem?

Familiam, why do you dingle my borons?

Nothing wrong with making wine, I make wine, too. But wine's not beer and beer's not wine.