READY?

Are you ready for the Moon to dwarf all moons? For the Moon to be so big that it makes the Death Star look like someone's micropenis?

Well get fucking ready, Litecoin appears to be poised for a massive takeoff in the coming days. Perhaps as early as tomorrow. Litecoin has proven it's value tonight. It has truly demonstrated real value for the first time in it's history. Bitcoin tanked from 19,700 all the way down 18,2000

Bitcoin tanked 9.2% in a matter of minutes. Extremely fast flash-crashing by wall street faggots, causing many to panic sell. Often the price of Bitcoin effects other alts. And it did have an effect. But Litecoin weathered the storm like a Schooner on the Atlantic.

LiteCoin was at 330 today, and is now hovering around 310. It has proven itself as able to survive a bitcoin crash. As the coming days get more volatile with futures trading, Litecoin will emerge from the fog as the true leader in cryptocurrency technology. It's value is rising as we speak.

I am a meager trader, but I cashed out of bitcoin and turned it into Litecoin and boom my BTC value went up because Litecoin recovered faster than bitcoin.

You don't have to believe me, take this for what you will, but I have great feelings on Litecoin. See you all on the moon!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zDYGRxL0V24
youtube.com/watch?v=5hxibHJOE5E
youtube.com/watch?v=jNLnLQcAJJs
youtube.com/watch?v=WWkrE8hdFOQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

$1700 before end of year, put me in the screenshot

I have 15 LTC and will probably purchase 5 more if it doesn't moon before hand. I want to believe

Only have 2.5 here but I've had faith since $40. Let's do this

I have about 10, can't imagine it will still be less than $1000 by mid January. I know some people say by the end of the year, and I do think it will moon again soon (maybe to $450-$500 range). But anything higher than that I think would depend on how bitcoin futures play out. If the futures ends up fucking over bitcoin, or at least preventing it's continued rise in value, then people, including BTC whales, will flock to Litecoin and others.

It's not impossible that we see $5k or $10k in Litecoin this time next year

Y-Yes. Take me home mommy! I just want it all to end! Just one last moon. One moon that will propel me to the heavens! youtube.com/watch?v=zDYGRxL0V24

Litecoin will hit $500 easy when Bitcoin surpasses $20,000

nothin like Moon music.

FLY ME TO THE MOON!

youtube.com/watch?v=5hxibHJOE5E

This exactly!!!! Anons think about this, would you rather go from 18,000 BTC to 20,000 BTC? A modest gain of 10%?

Or would you rather go from $300 to $500? Nearly doubling your money on established coin that will not dump on you after it moons, and is immune to market manipulation from wall street.

The choice is yours, you can be a filthy poor bitcoiner, or you can join the ascended masters of Litecoin

>Litecoin has proven it's value tonight.

Nothing in your post confirms this.

>I have great feelings on Litecoin

Must be legit

i have 14 LTC and OP is still a fag

Filthy nolite get out

I have litecoin, you fucking stupid idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=jNLnLQcAJJs

It's proven its relative stability...

Biught 1 coin at 90 cus muh whole coin meme. Feeeeeeling sooooooooo goooood right now. Not selling til 100k.

just look at the charts yourself. LTC does tend to rise and fall with BTC, but this is changing and today proved it. It did not drop by same percentage as BTC, and it recovered it's value quicker.

That's why I was able to turn my .108 BTC into 6.5 LTC and why that 6.5 LTC is now worth .109 BTC

Should I buy more? Or should I wait for the value to possibly go down a little more on LTC

Buy more obviously...

price action is getting smaller, LTC has a decision to make, if it heads upwards we are headed to the heavens

I am not an expert but I'm thinking you should listen to doubles man right here After reaching all time high last week it dipped down to 270 for a brief moment before going back to around the 300 level. You can try to wait for a dip, but it might not come and when it does it might not be that severe of a dip. If it doesn't dip tonight it's straight to the moon

Bought an LTC yesterday because I think it might go up to 600-1k pretty quick and I wanna make a quick buck

I own >$25,000 of LTC and think this shilling is ridiculous. I am HODL'ing it and plan to for years, but not because of ridiculous "moon mission" nonsense. Here is a breakdown (logical and value oriented) why:

1) Litecoin's creator, Charlie Lee, is perhaps the best qualified person to ever create a cryptocurrency. He has two degrees from MIT, worked for Coinbase and Google, and correctly guessed the failings BTC-core would have when he created litecoin. He regularly appears on television and his twitter is great.

2) The development road map for litecoin consists of several massive value adds throughout 2018. These include anonymous transactions, smart contracts (sold my ETH for this reason), DECCREASED transaction fees (yes you read that right) and many others.

3) Litecoin has held value for 6 years. Unlike bitcoin core vs. bitcoin cash, the mission of litecoin is clear: a scalable, payments oriented crypto that helps do everything else better, too.

4) The number of actual payments and wallets being created on Litecoin is growing faster than all other cryptocurrencies, including bitcoin core, DASH, monero, etc. This matters much more than daily price fluctuations, because it means the market is adopting it.

5) Unlike bitcoin core, Litecoin does not need a massive amount of energy for mining. This is a BIG deal, because governments can easily pinpoint areas which unexplained high power usage and shut them down, making bitcoin core network vulnerable. Litecoin is faster, more energy efficient, and has far lower fees than it's major competitors.

6) Litecoin is EXTREMELY undervalued, given the reasons I have listed above. The move from 100 to 300 (yeah I know it technically went from 95 and briefly hit 400, relax) reflects the initial recognition of just how valuable Litecoins will be in the future. Personally, I think they could easily be >$10k per coin by the end of 2019.

Got 2 ltc at $50 holding until 2040 at least!

Just being the best of the big 3 here, don't mind me here

By the way, whether it goes to $500 tomorrow or $150 (which would still be like a 50% gain for this month), you should be willing to buy more regardless.

Litecoin is the REAL DEAL. Unlike random bs alt-coins, you are INVESTING in something VERY VALUABLE when you but Litecoin.

Sorry bud, crypto-kitties hobbled your network for an entire week, and now ETH is relying on a ghetto ass backwards compatible POS model because their initial one quickly failed.

Remind me again why this dysfunctional technology is worth $65B. Especially when there are multiple credible competitors out there. Buy all you want, but it probably won't end well.

Shit man, I bought my 2 for 80 dollars but now you've got me convinced to go all in with my 2K disposable right now

>9984▶
>File: 1502312260145.jpg (330 KB, 1080x1351)

You should put in half now, and half in a month. And then, put in a little bit more every month, so regardless of what happens (crashes, spikes, etc) you are slowly getting richer and richer in LTC. Making a dramatic, emotional move is not investing. Litecoin is an investment, alt coins are gambling.

I take that back, the following alt coins are actually going to be huge:

PPT
SALT
OMG
ADX
AST

You're welcome.

This is what I'm talking about. You are one of the moon mission pilots. I am just a passenger on this glorious ride. You clearly know more than most, and because of that you shall benefit! Thank you for sharing your insights

man i hope she has penis

she does not you fucking faggot. I hope you get rich enough off cryptos to cure yourself

homosexuality isn't even real it's a fucking fetish
pussy is miles better trust me

It's LTC's turn dammit

t. roastie

I wanted to buy at 20 but biz told me scary stories about whales

yea just one last banger before new year. fuck i love crypto.

exactly, faggots are just pretending to be faggots because it's easier to find dick than it is to find pussy

ETH will have growth but nothing compared to LTC, it will have major pumps probably when casper or POS comes out but that's way out there for now.

>tfw sold this shitcoin today at 5 PM, before the dip

feels fucking amazing man. fuck this coin

that's pretty spot on. Guys are down to fuck anything if it means cumming at all in the process- that's the sad reality of it all. I don't understand how a man can look at another man romantically, even lustfully. that lust only appears when the promise of sexual activity is there and that's literally fucking it. Once it's done it's massive regret and disgust- not to mention the process is literally poop dick down to the poo.

it's never like how they draw it

you'll regret it when it hits 500 soon

HAHAHA you won't be saying that tomorrow user

>trying this hard to cope with buying at $370

the only people who are truly homosexual are body builder types who spend so much time in the gym they appreciate the male form in a very physical way. anyway this isn't biz talk or Litecoin talk. But yeah, we're going to the moon very soon

How much you invest? I did like 350 today just to be all in. Might do 200 more tomorrow
Also did 740 for Ethereum since it's looking pretty nice right now. So I'm about 1000 in there for both

it should already be over 500

that should tell you something.

Fuck. you had me until the very end with the 10k pump. What good is a coin with 10k notional? May as well stick with bitshit.

Yeah it tells me that LTC is fundamentally the most solid/strongest cryptocurrency on the market

LITECOIN RISING!

Does anyone else occasionally sell all their LTC and immediately buy it all back to increase your gains?

>Put in $400 into LTC while it's $100
>It goes up to $300, you make $800
>Sell all $800 then buy it back
>Now if it goes up to another 25% to $400 then you make $200 instead of $100 because you put $800 into it instead of $400.

but that isnt how it fucking works unless youre margin trading

my story is actually sad but an example of how awesome cryptos are. Truly the only market where you can make money and still be furious that you didn't make more.

Long story short I'd been playing around, and bought 2 litecoin at 100 each. Then when it shot up to 120 I dumped all my BTC into Litecoin due to FOMO. It fucking worked, and I made a quick few thousand over the course of a few days. On bittrex I had a portfolio that nearly approached 4,000, and settled around 3400 when it dipped down from ATH. I had 11.2 LTC.

Then I was a retard and tried to trade a few alts, lost money, chased gains, and now I'm down to 6.5 LTC. I still have a few on coinbase. And from now on I'm holding. I'm so tempted to try and day trade for moon missions to increase my LTC amount, but I know that's a fool's errand unless you're lucky. I learned the hard way in my first month trading and I got really burned, so I'm just holding now. I feel so stupid that I lost so much, but at the same time I'm still $1000 over my initial investment in cryptos so I can't complain.

>fuck around with alt coins trying to flip for first month, no good gains
>finally catch XRP at first wave
>up 70%
>dreaming about alt coins
>wake up thinking about alt coins
>dump it all into LTC tonight because how is all of this even real anymore

damn bro r u genius?

> the only people who are truly homosexual are body builder types who spend so much time in the gym

Not just gymfags. Cute boys are cute!

> How much you invest?

I'm a poorfag but I doubled my investment.

My current portfolio is as follows:
.1 BTC
2 LTC
10 XMR

Welcome to the world of day trading. FOMO is a bitch. Especially after selling high and waiting for a dip, but then you read good news from shills about the coin so you regret selling and panic buy it all back for .0001% gains.

congrats, glad to see I'm not the only person who's first month was not exactly filled with total success

Im not complaining about 70%

>cuteboys
this is another flaw of the supposed made up sexuality- all they are doing is simulating females. at the end of the day all a man wants is something feminine, a female.

and the femboys themselves? they became what they feel they cannot obtain. so they took it upon themselves to obtain it. they litterally get off to themselves quite frankly.

great tits on that bitch, anyway the point is litecoin could moon for various reasons that have been explained here. It's super undervalued. If I had more money I would buy LTC over BTC any day

I'm pretty much in the same boat. I was up almost 200% at one point and fucked it up, still way above my investment so I'm relatively happy

well i wouldnt say that but sure okay

Gonna put 10k in tomorrow

Godspeed user, see you in the Bahamas!

i tried catching some moons today. Veeky Forums is full of shit half the time and their shitty discord is full of shit too. I did better dickfucking around by myself the first month, I'm down today because of some of you assholes

if i see REQ or LINK or XVG or TRX one more time im gonna blow my own head off

You just made everything you wrote previously irrelevant now with that list lol

stop being a reqlet

>Veeky Forums is full of shit half the time and their shitty discord is full of shit too

We don’t even have a fucking discord. Fucking normies are so gullible.

Fucking this... I was getting inspired until that. I shouldnt be surprised the whole premise of this board is who can shill their coin the hardest. This guy nearly had me.

How is Electroneum looking? Worth buying into?

If you own LTC you should own VTC and GRS
thank me next year

Then explain guys who like to take it up the ass

You sound ugly and fat and very very bitter

i can't even feel my ass personally- even when i take a shit it's a guessing game but you can blame lifelong servere chronic constipation for that

but im pretty sure it lies within the lines of fantasy. trust me user it's basically mutual masturbation on a whole new level. it smells, and there's a lot of shit involved

i love taking it up the ass because I love being used as a sexual object. Man or woman, doesn't matter.

I think its more like its a female trait to want to be fucked and some males have brain with female traits rather than male traits

now that's a meme if i've ever read it

we really should be staying on topic guys

up she goes boys

I’m a poor fag. I bought into le meme coin BTC over the summer for a few grand and have 5x’ed my money. After doing the requisite research the last month or so I swapped almost all my BTC for litecoin (and a few other potential alt moons) and god dammit please let each coin be worth 10k.

It doesn't help that their are more efficient and faster coins for cheaper

>bought LTC yesterday because I exclusively invest in Veeky Forums memes
>it's only gone down since

BBBIIIIIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

youtube.com/watch?v=WWkrE8hdFOQ

but its... going down...?

You sound like a meme, its clearly not a matter of not being able to get what you want. People have been born gay. Faggot

up shes goes

Do you follow Clif High?

>believing in the gay gene myth

charts for the past day of BTC LTC and ETH are almost identical

The only way that works is if you buy at $100, sell at $150, buy at $130, sell at $215, so on and so forth.

Does anyone actually do this? I am not aware of any wallets that let you pull off any free transactions. Also Im shafted on coinbase due to Canadian policies

This user is correct in many ways. All the discord groups posted here are shitty and are largely ponzi schemes. I'm in some of them, made some bad trades because of them. Sometimes you get lucky in them, but the whales and "premium members" get access to timed pumps and dumps before normal members. Result being if you don't sell within seconds of buying you get fucked and dumped on. What happened with Rodman and PotCoin last week is a perfect example of this. People who missed out on Litecoin's dramatic rise wanted to fleece people.

So they upped their marketing efforts to try to catch people with newfound profits to get them to surrender them in shitty pump n dumps. Do not fall for them.

yes its called shorting
do it on Binance/bittrex. fuck all fees

lol that's just how (((elites))) convince people that they are always faggots. Being a faggot is a choice, not an innate characteristic

DUDE. Quadriga. Fuck coinbase holy fuck it'll just keep fucking you.

not sure I follow. When you say "sell all $800 then buy it back" you mean sell it at the peak and don't hold it right? What you're saying is sell when it's high and buy it back when it dips.

Correct?

Ty anons I'm a poorfag who dreams of the stars every night

it'll be up again before EOY

Literally just went all in on ltc. I did this last Monday and made an easy 10% (a lot happened while i was sleeping during initial moon).

I hope i don't regret this...i see easier 20% with ltc than BTC.

Will i make it?