Kingdom Death general

Haven't seen one in a while but I assume that's because we're all waiting on the next update and the pledge manager.

>Main website
kingdomdeath.com/
>Kickstarter page
kickstarter.com/projects/poots/kingdom-death-monster-15

Topics for the thread:
>Interesting/funny stories from your settlement?
> what are you looking forward to from the KS?
>What are you planning to get if the pledge manager doesn't allow us to add funds?

> what are you looking forward to from the KS?
Actually getting the game to play with some friends, already got a group mostly together.

>What are you planning to get if the pledge manager doesn't allow us to add funds?
Pretty much everything in the abyssal woods. Super looking forward to that.

My favorite moment so far is when we desperately tried to get our people to mate, but instead four villages suicided and we ate their corpses and turned their bones into more weapons. Theres only five of us left now, at least we're armed to the teath

>Armed to the teeth
>bone weapons

I see what you did there.

>Alright you four, fuck.
>Noooooo.
>Fuckin do it, we need babies.
>NEVER!

>...well shit. You gonna eat that?

What did they mean by this?

Thoughts seem to be that people who completely missed out will be able to request a late pledge and get in....though I really think if they are gonna do this they should just reopen it for a day or two and just let people donate what they want.

Another idea is to give second chance to the limited pledges that people claimed but didn't actually pay for (just a handful of them, but still).

that's a good one too

>those impossible stockings
Lucy is PHAT

They're hardly impossible. You should get out more.

Also Lucy a cute.

>Also Lucy a cute.

this man tells no lies.

Id like to be gobbled by her screaming antelope, if you know what I mean

Has anyone played on tabletop simulator? Its ugly and clunky as fuck, but at least you can play. And online too.

Yes, many people do, it's part of how the second kickstarter got so successful.

DK and DBK

Nice, part of me hopes they reopen pledges so I can get the Dragon king myself.

Have they fixed the math since 1e?

Could you be more specific with your incredibly vague question on mechanics?

>It's the guy who said he made a print and play copy but "got rid of all the filler cards".
>There is no filler.
lmao

>>What are you planning to get if the pledge manager doesn't allow us to add funds?
The only thing I didn't get was the promos so I'll probably just drop Pepe and BK or something to pick up the Pathfinders and Super Saiyans.

Did they ever reveal what people voted for to add to the game for winning against that one boss?

>This slowpoke
Yes you derp, we got Santa.

Oh, even my Understanding is high enough for this.

Unless you really care about Pathfinder the contents just doesn't seem all that worth the cost, and you'd be better off with an actual expansion.

Is it true that there's a deck of cards in the game where every card is the exact same and only says "roll a die"?

I've got the pathfinders on mine, rather looking forward to them, mainly because of the paladin and the sorceress. I'm super tempted to pick up pin ups of death mainly because I just want that promo event "strange spot".

Man, I'm interested to see how he plays but Atnas seems rough.

Do you have to archive Claw Head Arrow after using it?

Yes. That's the vanilla hunt event deck, unless you add expansions, every card in it does the exact same thing.

Yes, but it works better than it sounds.

You don't really draw from the deck to see what happens. On the Hunt board, different monsters place their own hunt event cards on different spaces of the board. The 'Basic' hunt events fill up all of the other spaces, and in the core game they are all the same: "roll on the hunt event table". So, by default, they act more like placeholders than actual cards.

But with some of the expansions, new actually unique cards are added into the basic hunt event deck, so there is a low chance you run into something special there.

No, it doesn't tell you to archive it.

Much like how potions like the Frenzy Drink aren't archived when you consume them.

PM when

When Poots awakens from his eldritch slumber. Usually mid to late afternoon.

Not till tomorrow.

You make me sad.

A shovel to dig my grave.

So Ivory Dragon.

How do you guys feel about this?
Is a Last Boss a mandatory buy? Considering most campaigns die out early or only last until around LY10-15 is a BBEG worth the $100~ dingodollars?

It's likely going to retail at $200burgerbux, and even then you likely won't be able to buy it for a year or two after backers get it.(where you'd be paying even more for scalper prices)

so if you think you want it, get it.

I'm a gambler's lantern pledger, so I'm pretty set to go, excluding Pathfinder, HLDrifter, and CandyCola. I'll need to add money via the pledge manager for those.

>tfw this seems like a really fun game but since so many of the models are either vaguely or overtly sexual, all of my normie friends that i DnD with would think i was trying to take them to my magical realm
it all just looks so pretty

Nothing, I set my limit long ago and I won't budge.

Core game comes with no sexual models.

There are the four named starting survivors that start off half naked with only some cloth to cover themselves, but only one of the ladies has her breasts unclothed, and even then her arm is in the way.

The armorkits at worst might have mild cleavage but nothing horrible.

Your three monsters are a lion with human hand and face and male lion anatomy, a goat with a mouth on its belly covered in hand parasites, and a giant nightmare bird that at worst has an anus, but still animal anatomy.

Then it's just three(soon four) armored dudes and a spoopy lantern ghost.

Normies fucking love this game buddy.

My one friend says it's like a tactical RPG encounter and loves it.

>Core game comes with no sexual models.
Core 1.5 does include Young Survivor, you know...

okay yeah but what about shit like this ?
(i hope that link works)
i was under the impression that things like that were relatively common in the game

it's not a game model

hmm alright
maybe ill look into it a bit more

Young survivor isn't for lewd!

Says you.

DLETE THIS

That model in particular will never be integrated into a game. It's a hobbyist's piece only.

It's rarely in stock, and rather expensive.

does this still cost $400 just to start?

>He missed the KS.
HAH

Depends what exactly will be the exact conditions of Late Pledge anticipated in Via Kikestarter you can have the game for 200 (plus shipping). Regular store purchase still asks for 400 (plus shipping).

Ah glorious Slugbutt waifu

Holy shit, how stupid can people be.

READ THE KICKSTARTER

I can't read!

There's a button at the top banner of the KDM kickstarter that has an application for late backers.

If you want the core game for less than $400 and expansions for subMSRP, this is your last chance for at least two years.