NEW FAG NEW MOON

so im a total newfag to the crypto world and i randomly bought ETN after a few minutes of research when it was down 14%, now im at pic related, did i did gud?

Trading with BTC is bad, fees are too high.

Trade with ETH, and since you have a restricted amount of fiat buy a low cent coin like TRX. It's easier to get fat gains because of how cheap it is, then use those gains to diversify into PnDs and make more.

>no litecoin

even if u make 10000% gains on ur investment ur still gonna be poor... lul

should i use coinbase to buy ETH to trade with? or what app / website should i use, also, what is a PnD?

well im currently working, and ive gotten 36k saved in the bank, but im just testing the waters before i attempt to make any real gains

Dude no offence but you shouldn’t be giving advice if you have no idea wtf you’re talking about. Price of the coin doesn’t matter. X percent gain of a 1 cent coin is the same as X percent gain of a thousand dollar coin. Also research what market cap is, That’s all that matters, price doesn’t mean shit.

he was saying that i should buy low cent coins because i was working with restricted fiat. hence the $100 investment vs $1000 or something, if u mean he doesnt know shit about which coin to trade with, ie ETH, or BTC, can u explain? im a noob still

No what I’m saying is low cent doesn’t mean shit. Ripple is a low cent coIn but it has a market cap of 30 billion. That means for it to go up 100% or 2x, another 30 billion dollars needs to go into it. If you want high potential, look into low market cap coins, the price per coin is irrelevant. A coin with a market cap of 20 million only needs 20 million to go 100% as opposed to the 30 billion that ripple needs. Now that low market cap coin can be 1000$ per coin or 1 cent per coin, that doesn’t matter, it’s the market cap that matters. Wether you buy 10000 coins for 1 cent each which would be 100$ total you’re spending or you buy 0.1 coins of a 1000$ coi, also 100$ you’re spending, and they both go 100% gain you still make the same regardless if one is 1 cent and one is 1000 dollars. It’s percentages. Again you should research and understand what marketcap is.

This

I knew some of that thanks, what app or website do u use to trade with low fees? And do you trade with btc or no?

>Pic attached is what you’re doing right now
I’ve met so many fucking idiots like you in Crypto, go buy Linda coin for 2 sats and lose all your money you dumb prick

My post was for you
>So much retardation hard to see

Bittrex and binance are good and have a lot of alts. I use btc to trade. Don’t use btc to transfer between exchanges as it is high fees and very slow. Lite coin or eth are both better to transfer between exchanges, but once your coins are on the exchange, trading with eth or btc shouldn’t make a big difference in terms of fees.

That's not how it works, if he buys 0.5 eth and ethereum skyrockets 100% he still gets 100% gains on his portfolio.
Of course we could argue that it's easier for a cheap coin to do a +100% but this s crypto after all, everything is possible.

Marketcap is just volume x supply. It doesn't matter.

I started again a couple days ago, this time focusing more on the trading than mining. This is so obvious that it hurts that I didn't recognize it earlier. Thanks for the blunt force advice

>That means for it to go up 100% or 2x, another 30 billion dollars needs to go into it
Can this meme die already? That's not how it works. Those 30 billion are nowhere, it's just price x circulating supply. Again, those billions of dollars don't physicially exist.

Listen to this guy OP. Buy TRX. That shit is about to boom come December 29th.

Another fucking idiot who shouldn’t be giving advice but thinks he is smart. My god what has biz come to. See my other post for explanation of why price doesn’t mean shit and market cap means everything.

Nvm you’re obviously a lost cause. Keep buying cheap price coins because “it’s easier for them to +100%”

>Electroneum
Please don't tell me you actually got Shilled into this shit. Lol. Dyor noob