All memes aside, what is the best long term hodl portfolio?

All memes aside, what is the best long term hodl portfolio?

I bet she gives wicked blowjobs

70% BTC
15% REQ
15% XVG

ROBO
BOTZ
SQ
MU

100% bitcoin

Literally put a hundred dollars into the ten top coins on coinmarketcap that are less than a buck each.

Then hold for a year.

If you had done this in 2017 you would have made over $50k.

ETH, Req, Salt, OMG, XMR, verge (maybe)

ETH
BTC
XMR
IOTA

how can you hodl when you have no arms?

>50% LTC
>50% TRX

Raiblocks 100%

btc, bch, eth, iota

You're joking, right? Those titjobs must be A+ game.

HOW Would you do this? I want to pay bank transfer, no ID, like local bitcoins.

I want to do it, please advise my man :)

After spending the last few days studying it, honestly, no one has any idea what they're doing, and if you ask for advice, people will just shill their own coins. 99% of the thing is built on vaporware and make believe, which makes it as scary as it is fun. That said, the best long term portfolio, if you're serious, would be the coins that have an actual use. That seems to be the only thing that can give them staying power once the bubble pops and the market quiets down. Privacy coins will be the bet I make once the forever taking identity verification process is complete.

Portfolio? VTC all in

When people get a clue and discover the future is ASIC resistant coins this will take the place it deserves.

ETH, XMR, REQ, LINK

My portfolio right now is 100% Doge for obvious reasons.

Once I flip Doge my normal port is

45% BTC
15% Monero
15% IOTA
15% Cardano

Then I keep $1000 in any other coin that interests me

Red ID checked, thanks for playing pajeet

fuck off shill
your meme currency is dead

NEO

GPU mining is far less efficient than ASIC and only negligibly decentralizes the network.

GPU farms would be just about as centralized as ASIC farms after some time.

Fuck iota desu, replace tht with OMG

efficient in terms of electricity usage, I mean.

You seriously consider it still worth it to invest in BTC at this point? It's been a fun ride for those who jumped early, but it's way, way too high now... People who say to buy and hold are just preying upon suckers so that they'll be the ones left holding the bag.

75% BTC
50% ETH
25% XMR
25% LTC
25% XRP

i went to college with this girl and knew her very well. i never thought i would see someone i knew on here. granted this was about 7 years ago

ama

$100 into each of them or 100 spread over all ten of them?

why is it 100% doge rn did i miss something?

just post pics

doge is the canary in the coal mine

there are a bunch of shills on biz right now shilling doge to idiots

Maybe, but ASIC resistance sure as fuck prevents the kind of faggotry we have seen with BTC/BCH.

> When you cannot design and build in-house a propietary piece of hardware that can take out a coin.

i don't have any. i didn't date her but i was good friends with a guy who did (i fucked her though)

In what ways are DOGE dumber than other coins?

150% you brianlet

because it's a joke, others started to accept say litecoin years ago and doge will stay a joke, it only spiked because it was mentioned as a joke a few days ago on tv

She looks like a happy girl, would she be pleased with the attention from Veeky Forums? then, don't fuck it.

she likes cum on her face

she likes titjobs as long as you cum on her face

seriously i knew this girl pretty well years ago

I still made 10% gains off of DOGE these past few days, still makes up 50% of my wallet.

Its sats are rising steadily with a Bitcoin that's rising in value, it and XLM were this weeks big winners.

It at least has that going for itself. Most of the small soins seem indistinguishable. I might be dumb and not have anything in this yet, but seeing as it's all make believe, name recognition seems pretty important, and it does seem to be what keeps people flocking to bitcoin despite all the other issues the coin has (bitcoin's name recognition seems to have mostly been first mover advantage, but it's still the brand that sustains it now).

I read this blogpost about how Monero will be the future due to its innate fungibility. The problem I saw is that is it’s completely private, it’s hard to build up trust in the system. There’s always that doubt in your mind you’re being fucked over. With Blockchain based currencies, the public ledger promotes trust which is sorely needed since it has no figurehead.. but it’s primary usage is buying illegal drugs, so it’s value is dependent on the perception that the majority of purchases are for legit purposes. Hence why it’s so important for legit business to accept btc.

The public ledger has its advantages and disadvantages.

POst insta/fb

But what were the top ten coins in coinmarketcap in 2016? Were they the same?

>Dragonchain
>WaBi

Both are just starting to be heard. Big room for growth.

Dragonchain is currently listed ONLY on ED. Exchanges coming this month.

WaBi's market cap is still at $100m. Partnerships will be announced in EOY.

unironically

50% BCH
40% ETH
10% BAT

25% ETH - 15% BCH - 10% BTC - 25% XLM - 10% OMG - 10% XRP - 5% NEO

Fucking liar what’s her name

Looks kinda like my cousin, just makes me wanna fuck her more.
Oh, uh, some Cardano, and look into Metronome when it launches.
Mine XMR.

Almost looks like a girl I knew, she didn't have such great bazoongers but she did like giving blowjobs too much. She literally told me that as soon as I got my dick out she really felt like sucking it. Don't know if she was bullshitting but she did suck my dick often. What a warrior. Still jerk off thinking about her sometimes, i can't afford to get a gf now, cryptos take all my free time

Any pictures of this mom in makeup?

megan

Imgur album when.

>aereeeeeeeeeeola

100% LINK

I thought she didn't have any arms from the OP

I feel ripped off

That would be better?No

Is that Jimmy Nu-tron

Are the nips as meaty as I imagine?

there are videos of her you can see for yourself

Link them if they're so great.

Why do people keep posting pictures of this braphog?

that's a slampig not a braphog

I want to see

Sauce?

search for a gallery on mless called "some chick who lost a bet"

Any good?

Source?

>XRP
Yea probably
>ADA
lolno
>XEM
lolno
>XLM
lolno
>TRX
lolno
>BTS
lolno
>BCN
lolno
>XVG
lolno
>Dogecoin
seriously dude?

Nice you delivered

what's wrong with dogecoin?

Frankly you should look hard at any coin in the top 20 market cap. Put a thousand into each of those coins. Or whatever you can afford.

As of now we can objectively look back to early 2017 and see that this has a higher chance of putting you up far and above BTC earnings. Even if 2 of those coins completely flop it only takes one of them to reach hundreds of dollars for you to make huge earnings.

Thanks based user

lmao

Eth/ltc/xmr

NNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOO
Look into neo seriously. It's been manipulated and margin traded by accumulators and whales for a long time. It's a working product with dapps coming out and this is only going to increase. Compare the market cap of this functioning product to the larger market caps of coins that have only just started production and the growth potential of neo is obvious. And decentralisation is starting this month which is the main fud against it. Also the price has been steadily going up since yesterday and it's not going to stop.

>and it's not going to stop

>some chick who lost a bet
none of the results look like her wtf

What about digibyte?

I think it will go to a dollar soon

Good thing he got the Sword of Crota

not my problem if you're too retarded to find it

Damn

doge

I can do this for you, but how do we create trust?

Is there a trustless system, like decentralised blockchain based exchange? I heard there was such an exchange?

>100% Doge for obvious reasons.

>Obvious reasons

Being a memer?