/epg/ - Eclipse Phase General

Cyberlimb Edition

>>OFFICIAL BOOKS
robboyle.wordpress.com/eclipse-phase-pdfs
>>Transhumanity's FATE (FATE Conversion)
mediafire.com/download/ae113ujgd3hggpl/Transhumanitys_FATE.pdf
>>X-Risks and After The Fall
mega.nz/#F!KwcS0bJK!9KLjZegzebaq-mlPUin45Q
>>Chuck's Eclipse Phase Wiki
eclipse-phase.wikispaces.com/

PLAY AIDS:
>>the10 things you should know about Eclipse Phase
docs.google.com/document/d/1Qnrh0w7H0Jl2_CSsySRxcs4ugw27xsBIk5MYwXq2nDQ/edit
>>Advice for new players and GMs
pastebin.com/e0EErN6X
>>Eclipse Phase hacking cheet sheet
eclipsephase.com/downloads/voidstate_eclipse_phase_hacking_cheatsheet_v1-1.pdf
>>Online character creator
eclipsephase.next-loop.com/Creator/version4/index.php
/view/?axe1vs35muk4juh
>>Eclipse Phase xls Character sheet
sites.google.com/site/eclipsephases/home/cabinet
>>Downloadable Character Creator
mediafire.com/file/5wr4yo6bdymuijr/Agency.exe
>>Singularity: The Official Character Creator
mediafire.com/file/fsmkm846acu6kcy/singularity.zip

COMMUNITY CONTENT:
>>the 3 new adventures for your use in convenient PDF form
awdaberton.wordpress.com/about/
>>Ander's Sandberg's Eclipse Phase fanmade content, including several modules
aleph.se/EclipsePhase/
>>Farcast: An Eclipse Phase yearblog full of items, locations, NPCs, and plot hooks
mediafire.com/download/dhqd1m83xc1wmpj/Farcast_Yearblog_2013.pdf
>>The Ultimate's Guide to Combat
eclipsephase.com/sites/default/files/UltimatesGuideToCombat11a.pdf
>>Seedware: Another Yearblog
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/36317552/Seedware Blog.pdf
>>H-Rep: A Homebrew Blog
ephrep.blogspot.com/

/EPG/ HOMEBREW CONTENT
docs.google.com/document/d/19Gy02gp6-WPQ3SoN_24kLPTUu5EjFO8qh_9pjJSVrrY/edit

Previous Thread: Because it was better than whatever else the thread could have been about.

I thought it was a half-decent idea!

So who else houserules that you can fit non-structural (i.e.: apply to the whole morph) synthmorph upgrades to cyberlimbs?

I do. It allows for some absolutely crazy combos like pic related.

Patrician taste in houserules and art, my friend.

I recently made a character who sculpted their morph to have animu catgirl ears and a tail, except the tail is a chrome cybernetic the end of which holds several rapidly spinning quantum dot cameras to map around herself in real-time, giving the equivalent of 360 degree vision (although there are some blindspots that the GM said would come up now and then).

Does that exclude futas?

Let's say 'yes', but they have really good teledildonics that link to mesh implants and share sensation. The only part of their ideology that imposes is that everyone must be physiologically female and 'should' be mentally, as well.

And to repost in case the archive gets eaten:
>If they offered you a free good-quality biomorph body (at least Exalt-tier) and opportunities to learn tradeskills and engineering, would you choose to live on an all-female hab, /epg/? Assume it has your preferred sociopolitical and economic ideology and your hobbies and fetishes are not going to be unwelcome there, except that they think that an all-female demographic is better for a harmonious society and prefer the female form. Nothing is expected of you other than that you pull your weight and sleeve in a female morph, although they may suggest psychosurgery to adjust your ego gender as well.

>Would you do it?

Eh, all expense paid for a top tier morph? I'd at least try it.

I'd still argue for hermaphroditism though - speaking from experience having a penis is pretty fun.

Do you think a Fury and a Remade could have a biological child? Assuming both have functioning genitals and they have all the paperwork in order. If so, how would you stat the kids morph?

I at least allow weapon mounts.

I also completely ignore gear mounts as Flexbot specific tech. And have built it into otherwise non synthmorphs too.

They're both likely too heavily biomodfied to be fertile with anything, much less a very different morph.

Splicer because copyright laws or something.

>Reading is hard

>free body
>free education
>has my "preferred sociopolitical and economic ideology"

sure, it's a good deal.

Does your character get Valentines Day chocolate, /epg/?

If so, from who? What are they getting? What kind of sweets do they enjoy in AF 10?

Chocolate-flavored semen

My character does not eat as he is sleeved in various synthmorphs and derives pleasure primarily from task hedonism psychotherapy.

>task hedonism

Probably the spookiest thing in the setting, to the point where nobody except for ancap Extropians, Ultimates and Exhumans think it's a good idea.

Even the PC avoids that.

She would like to have a boyfriend who would give her chocolate on Valentines day.

She would like a boyfriend who would not ask about the nondescript lockers in her closet.

She would like a boyfriend who wouldn't mind her being out 'performing extended maintenance' in the Martian outback.

She would like a boyfriend who would not ask her what is wrong when she comes home and says nothing. A boyfriend who would merely wrap his arms around her shoulders and treat her to dinner and cuddling and other sweet things.

She would like a boyfriend who doesn't know that she is a Zone Stalker, and who does not care to find out.

Synthetic ones, unless you happen to live somewhere with enough resources and space to grow cane.

No. He gets dick from large numbers of Johns who rent a vagina for Valentines Day in lieu of having an actual romantic partner.

Self-administered, limited task hedonism doesn't seem too problematic.

It still seems like something that has the potential to become very addictive and then go horribly awry.

That's what corrective psychosurgery is for

What's the second barrel for?

So you can use both at once, I guess, like on the fire selector.

>revolver
>doesn't revolve
???

That's the least of that gun's problems.

Smart materials and peristaltic action! The interior of that gun is like a big rubber horse anus.

Why would you use both at once?

I hope "smart material" is lead or uranium, because the gun seems to be more effective as a blunt weapon.
Or you could order a couple thousand of those and wall off a hallway.

Does anyone have the Argonauts PDF?

>Need to view the robot detector along one side of the gun
Good luck shooting around left-hand corners.

Just hold the gun sideways g

>Just hold the gun left-side up in your right hand

Thanks kind user

Gas Round - Incendiary Round
Double Explosive

Or, you could use an ordinary thermobaric warhead like a regular person and not give yourself twice as many chances for something to go wrong

Clearly we're not dealing with sensible, ordinary people.

>own a modest-size habitat
>turn part of it into a pseudo-nature preserve
>populate it with custom-made animal bots with synthetic masks
>advertise on the mesh as a live action B-movie horror thrill park

What could possibly go worng?

Just make sure to orchestrate the anibots breaking out and running rampant so they get the full experience.

Note to self, write Florida-hab. Fill it with retirees, Caribbeans, cowboys, cocaine, citrus, a little bit of voodoo and prehistoric killing machines.

>retirees
what now?

Well okay they're just dudes in costumes, like the cowboys and the voodoo witchdoctors. Gotta have a little fantasy in a theme park.

Y'know, retirement? It's where all our old people come from.

Imagine it, a picturesque cole bubble, with some lovely suburban style block housing, you can kick back and drink rum for a few decades off your investments under the watchful eye of some latina ayah pods until some asshole knocks on your door - tells you he needs you for one more job.

Good grief. That sounds like something out of my LLA vidcons, or whatever you kids call them now.

Frickin' Scum. Leave it to them to find creative "uses" for the attractions.

I feel like we were talking about something. Were we talking about something?

How common is it for eraser teams to expect to die?

They probably don't even have exfiltration plans much of the time. Dying in battle is kind of their SOP considering how many fast breaking awful situations they drop into.

>tfw I'll never find people interested in playing this IRL
>tfw I've never actually played, only DMed for uninterested people
Might as well kill myself

But they're still both humans. I don't really think a lot of biomods on the setting specifically say they hinder reproduction. Maybe if the line of morphs was particularly important to a corp or something but I'm sure someone with enough money or connections can make it happen regardless.

Look at the listings on Roll20 for the next few weeks. I might make something happen.