When do you think the crypto bubble is gonna pop?

When do you think the crypto bubble is gonna pop?

I estimate 2-3 years

How about you?

source?

>source?
just an estimate

I hope it lasts at least another year, If I can get at least 250k out of it before it crashes I can move on to like real estate or something and continue to grow

There isn't a crypto bubble, only a BTC and shitcoin bubble, and it could literally burst at any moment.

Q1 2018

NEVER PLEASE NEVER

There's no bubble you fool. The tentacles of the bangs are in deep with the lightning network. We are on ground level of the coming crypto market. The banks will pull in market interest (futures), begin deploying the technology in their services, and spread it down to online retailers and POS everywhere. In 4-6 years we'll have a $5T market cap. You have no vision.

I feel like things won't be as grand for us by 2019, but I think starting in January next year things will be great for shitcoins as the market tries to figure itself out. 2018 is the time to go crazy and make your gains. Good luck, senpai. Stay ahead of the curve.

The bubble itself? The endless scam ico's, normies and pajeets shilling shit, and exponential growth? Sometime this month or in January when Bitcoin finally crashes. Crypto itself will never die though.

What happened in the pic

>in the end we're all white on the inside
Damn really makes you think

BUMP NOIGGAS

Don't worry, he got better.

I intend to start putting some money in this in about a week, so I can officially tell you the bubble will pop in a week and a day, OP. Sorry. :(

de

its never going to burst. look idiots let me break it down real quick for you. everybody asks is it a bubble? no one ever ask if it is a bubble what does that mean for investor. let me tell you what it mean. there are different kind of bubble. this is a case of every one realizing that normal thing can be automated. people create token in effort to achieve this. the confidence is higher than the technology should allow but the technology will catch up to the faith of investor. it is a self fulfilling bubble. This bubble is OK my friends as it is based on pure logic and realization. any questions idiots? forgive my english only been learn for 2 months is pretty easy tho.

photoshop

>2-3 years

I'll be rich in that time so whatever

This is accurate. Bitcoin is unusable and another coin will take its place. Eventually, people will start to abandon traditional banking and merchant adoption of cryptocurrency will become much more widespread.

Bitpay picked up Bitcoin Cash. I think we'll see liquidity flow into bch after btc tops.

You're underaged aren't you?

>580b market cap
>dotcom bubble popped at 2900b (4000b if you count inflation)

in a year with the rate we're growing at