Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HcEc8zeNYxI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice bought 100k

>explain
Thats what reading the article would do retard

bitcoin will hit 500k on august 11 2018. now i'm an analyst. you try

Holy fuck this is real fucking shit balls yes im gonna be rich

It's good they're making predictions like that. If they weren't I would be sure this is a bubble.
Also
>$200 transaction fees. I'd honestly like to see that just because of how absurd it would be.

Wouldn't*

DUTCH TULIPS!

ever heard of 'em ?

Many addresses hold less than that in btc.
>tfw thousands of coins taken out of the market permanently with demand already outstripping supply by a large margin
1 million 2020

Are these analysts retarded?
For it to be 300-400k, bitcoin market cap needs to be more than 15 times more.
Right now it's 300 billion marketcap
You're saying it's going to be 3 trillion marketcap?
That's when the internet bubble brust.

Fuck you buddy.

MY exact thoughts

Do you have any idea how many trillions will be invested into crypto within the next 12-16? months?

stfu faggot

It's supposed to be a currency though. The banks got literally trillions given to them for free by the fed during the financial crisis. It needs to go well over 3 trillion to become a viable currency (since it would be hard to manipulate at that point).

Bitcoin would pop if it wasn't for altcoins. Bitcoin is one pyramid, but altcoins allows us to build pyramid upon pyramid to avoid collapsing.

>Global market, so near infinite potential cashflow
>Normies who own BTC now are considered early adopters in the normie world
>Slow and steady flow of normies enter BTC
>Many normies not liking the 3% gains, transfers their funds to altcoins for heavier gains, while fresh normies enter BTC to keep price somewhat stable
>Every altcoin becomes a pyramid on its own, built on top of BTC

This shit will last for years and go into the trillions before it pops for real. So I'll hold on to my altcoins.

lightning network will fix that.

500% isn't much.
Won't make anyone rich.

>bitcoin will never hit 10k

>btc rises to 500k
>still doesnt know people use alt coins for transactions
Not gonna make it

Its almost like the MSM keep increasing the number so faggots like op click them

Article kicked up the fomo

Oh, and rewind the clocks 2 years. Did any of you believe that us cryptospergs and our magic internet money would be what set off one of the worst global financial crisis sometime in the 2020s?

/pol/ elected Trump.
Veeky Forums destroys the global economy.

Veeky Forums just keeps on giving.

Being on /pol/ election night will be one of my best memories.

24 forex volume is 6-10 trillion
3 trillion total cap for btc is nothing

lol

This

I wonder which board will be next to revolutionize the world.

>tfw thousands of coins taken out of the market permanently because it cost more to move them than they're worth

The next crypto winter after btc hits 30k will really just be btc moving into bch.

Probably /k/ once they buy a island or state

>3 trillion marketcap

Not that unreasonable since it's a commodity traded world wide. They also didn't give a timescale.

>I wonder which board will be next to revolutionize the world.
/b/ will invent the artificial womb

Veeky Forums's growth and impact on the world, like bitcoin is exponential.

Veeky Forums will change history, literally.

this is possible the most retarded shit i've read on this board

my sides

This meme needs to die

LNfags get the chopper too.

It's what's currently happening.

Check out any altcoin community, and you'll find a fuckton of boomers asking how to buy the coin in question. And unironically asking the community whether it's a good idea to buy 6 days from now when their card has processed with Coinbase.

Fucking magical night

>pryamid upon pyramid to avoid collapsing
Wow I didn’t know Veeky Forums was into horror.
This line of thinking is the exact shit that creates bubbles which cause financial crises.

Relevant
youtu.be/HcEc8zeNYxI

>This line of thinking

What? My thinking didn't create this situation. I'm just stating what's currently happening, and yes, the end result is a financial crisis. And it'll be fun, because those who aren't retarded will be filthy rich by then.

I'm pretty sure that was the point of cryptocurrency, fuck your USD crisis

Turns out people freely speaking their minds is the most powerful force in the fucking world. Go figure.

NYSE’s total market cap is 18.5 fucking trillion and it represents only 27% of the global stock markets. 3 trillion for crypto, which is traded worldwide, is not a stock market (it has the potential of disrupting the current stock markets as companies can tokenize instead of issuing shares tho), will disrupt the derivatives, forex and commodities markets. You really think it is unrealistic to say that crypto won’t even reach a time least 8.5 trillion (market cap of the dot com bubble at its peak - 10 trillion+ when adjusted for inflation? Bro, if you can’t see what is to come in the next years- decades you’re literally beyond help

thats sad

please. We have a meme president and we are rich. This is the time for beta uprising.

You wouldn't understand. I wasn't even a /pol/ack until the day after the day after the election. That first month was magical.

France was a great example of this

I would say this is outdated. Bitcoin is basically useless right now and it's at 19k

The real bitcoin is only worth $1792 now tho :^)