Last chance to sell

Look at that chart. Its about to dump hard.

Sell now or be stuck back at 1000 sat by tomorrow.

>ChainLink teleports street shits into the toilet
India alone will bump this to $10 by Q1 2018.

india hates proper waste management though. they must have been the fudders fudding chainlink all this time

RSI tells a different story.

Meme lines don't work on LINK. It only goes one way. Shit always runs downhill.

ZeppelinOS lol. The standard toolkit for developing smart contracts and dApps on the biggest platform for both of those things, is going to use ChainLink as its default oracle service.

I'm not selling a single fucking one.

PRICED IN
R
I
C
E
D

I
N

I don't give a fuck. I spent all afternoon day trading this shit and can't handle any more stress. If it wants to finally tank then fucking great. I'm going to sleep before 3am for fucking once tonight.

Yup. All news from here until the end of time re: Chainlink is priced in.

You should be thankful LINK holders. This was made possible by Chainlink breaching the spacetime continuum and sending us news from the future. Unfortunately we learned even in 2050, LINK trades for 25 cents, which isn't even a single satoshi by then.

the market has not even priced in the magnitude of the zeppelin news. anything rory tells us this month is just icing on the cake.
Dumb money isn't pumping this because they have no idea what it does. Once it starts taking off, dumb money will FOMO in

You can't price in what you don't know. What's the news? That news is coming ...ha.

We do know.

- 1 new hire
- partnership with ZeppelinOS
- roadmap with mainnet in Q12018

None of these will be news. Its all known and priced in already.

With Chainlink Pajeet can transfer his poo to an American toilet in a fraction of a second with a cost of only $.0000036.

That's a great deal. Chainlink has solved the pajeet poo problem!

this is 100% true. literally no news. priced in nigger. the mainnet is also priced in as of now you dumbfucks. everyone knows it's gonna come eventually, which is why it's at 40 cents aka its true valuation. its time to kys dumb linkers. kys kys kys kys kys LINKERS DUMBASS NIGGERS MORE LIKE KYS

i will personally transfer my shit into linktards' mouths for free

wild

Meme lines always right, money snake is forming. Its gonna be big-lye.

It went up to .41 retard.

is ZEP a good buy rn?

Imagine being this autistic