This is the final stretch Veeky Forums, so please help me on my mission to 180 BTC...

This is the final stretch Veeky Forums, so please help me on my mission to 180 BTC. That's the point where I'll be able to cash out half my stack and still have over a million after taxes.

I currently have a little over 60 BTC, so I just need a 3x at this point. Please tell me what I can buy that has sufficient liquidity and potential to moon. The market is going to crash any day now and it's all or nothing. I get my million or I get my shotgun.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/9pKWFw2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

People are getting so goddamn desperate lately.

Walton is easily the most undervalued rn i expect a few hundred grand in the furure faggot

FunFair will easily 5x in Q1 2018.

Yeah desperate because it's the end any day now. I made all 60 BTC off of a starting investment of only $700 a few months ago. I told myself then I wouldn't cash out until I had at least a million after taxes. There isn't much time left.

Wabi easy prob a 5x soon

Just buy redebitcoinereum2xgolddiamondcash and hodl.

I have 2 BTC in POE

sounds like a total larp. stfu op

XVG, 5cents to $1 by jan

Buy ada. It will have 60 mil market cap eventually.

A minimum of 20 mil, so 2x.

You should give me a btc for leading you on this path, btw.

20x margin BTC on the next dip on bitmex. Only sure fire way to a 3x

l- li- link?

No it won't.

xvg is shit and the pump was pure luck. Not even wraith could pump that coin again.

Walton was undervalued when it was below 2 dollars and all of you turds ignored it when that chinese fucker kept spamming threads. It's overvalued now.

Of course it's a larp, he's trying to double his 20 dollars.

btw, screencap this. Told you nerds to buy at .11 cents and most talked shit. Made 4.5x in a week. It's not even close to done. Ethereum devs = high market cap.

TRX, I will shill this until the day I die.

Congratz but can I ask how u went from 700 to btc in couple of months. Which coins and tips pls

Walton's undervalued. It'll pop in Jan.

This video is for you "muh larp" poorfags. I actually did lose a little though because my Sia went down.

>RDD
>DGB
>DOGE
>XVG
>NMR
>BCH
>XLM
>ADA
>every other moon mission
Basically I've just been hopping from one moon mission to the next. Always trading back into BTC at the end of the day. I almost never hold alts.

If you want to send me .5 btc then I'll tell you why ada will double in 6 months max.

or you can gamble.

just go all in on what ever coinbase adds next month.

This would be BCH. Bad idea.

I don't feel like this market has even two months. It has grown too big too fast, and now all I think about is wanting to cash out. The fear is palpable.

The fear is palpable because you're too attached to your imaginary money, which is interesting. Never seen a person worrying about their money like that with that much in BTC. It's numbers.

The market has grown very fast and ...my offer still stands.

You're missing something super obvious though.

What am I missing exactly? Also, ADA isn't going to double. The graph is already beyond exponential.

all in BCH. you should have about 6 million in fiat by 2Q18

why

this guys a fucking tard op how can ada double with the market cap it already has? look into low market cap coins and read up on shit. Or join a whale pump group but plz dont give anything to a pajeet.

Obsidian. Privacy platform with only a $14 million market cap

Well, you're missing one big thing about BTC in the last 2 months.

Yes, ada is high, true, but do you know why?

You can take my advice and make your money, or you can send .5 BTC for a rundown on the info I have. I am all in on ada and have been since 11 cents.

You can take the advice too. I bought more recently at 50 cents because I was paid. No hesitation.

Is it just me or is it weird how OP went from 700$ to almost 1.2 million which is 1700x but he wants help finding a 2x coin?

It's not. OP likely had the million to invest and is trying to double it. BTC is lowering and that isn't good since he bought FOMO, so he wants a coin to switch into that will double.

Easy.

Not weird at all. It's very easy to double $500, but very difficult to double $1m.

If you gave me $500 I could hand you back $1k in a few hours.

all in tron
enjoy your lambos

This is also potentially a good coin, but far more risky. Completely reliant on the success of the private chat app.

Is 11k really that much to you?

SALT, REQ, TRX
The thing is, if you've done so well so far, you should be able to trust your instincts over random user.

Wrong. I started back in May with only $700. The markets were a lot simpler when RDD and DGB were the hot coins of the day.

>ctrl + f
>no Qtum

>
How come? It's the same math?

My instincts tell me to buy BCH, since it's highly likely to hit 0.2 BTC again. I just don't think there's that much time left, so I'm putting my money into something with more hype.

>I made all 60 BTC off of a starting investment of only $700 a few months ago.
either bullshit or very high IQ

Not enough liquidity, and if things go badly you lose everything.

Then keep doing what you're doing. I've only made that much since july of last year. I only bet in sure things though; this isn't a gamble for me.

A million isn't nearly enough to pay your way through the rest of your life without some form of income.

TRX, it has enough volume on binance that you could actually pump it up and be able to sell out to big profit.

The coinmarketcal will support a rise like that right now, as well as the fact that the coin is linked to alibaba's Jack Ma through the faggy little Justin Tron.

Dogecoin

I'll believe you OP, but how do you identify the moon missions so effectively? What are you looking at to identify them?

Here you go.

It's just a matter of watching for walls to fall on anything and constantly taking profit on the way up. I also have a long memory of all past coins that have moons so I constantly look at Coinmarketcap to see what has increased over the past week and identify what is undervalued.

Hmm. So are you saying you monitor the trading on an exchange for coins that haven't mooned recently and when you see a sell wall break down you buy? And then you gradually sell as it theoretically goes up from there?

all of that can easily be faked

t. webdev

This would've been really easy if you started before the spring pump and dumps

That's exactly what I do. You don't need any fancy market fundamentals either. I'm usually just watch the RSI, the MACD, and draw meme lines/meme triangles.

I'm not familiar with RSI, MACD, or the lines and triangles, but I'll look them up. Never tried TA. Well I feel like a failure now =( . I got involved with some money back in May, but all I did was buy and hold some things after lots of research. Its done ok. But its basically just market returns

I do webdev sometimes too. You could design a website that looks exactly like Bittrex, but how would you get the green https meme lock? In any case it seems like a lot of work for a couple of (you)'s.

*I

Well OP you going to pump this TRX?

Obv I'm trying to get you to take me on a free ride.

That's the thing. I've never done even an hour of research. The only whitepaper I've ever read was the original Bitcoin whitepaper. I know what most of the coins do, but mostly I just study patterns, develop a feel for the underlying hype of things, and learn to profit off of emotions/fear.

Lol. It has already mooned so much though. I don't like buying moons.
>be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful

Well I don't have any immediate suggestions for you OP, but I do appreciate your advice and will hunt for something that fits what you're looking for. I'd add you on Discord if you're up for staying in touch. Clearly there's a lot I could learn, but maybe I could help.

Alright how bout ICX that just got listed on Binance, first big exchange perfect time to blow something up

Sounds good tbhfam. My Discord is Daemon9581.

Anyway I'll be calling it night soon. Off to go take a shower.

Hmm kinda looks like a trash coin, but I'll check it out.

Or better yet even, Power Ledger, shit has rumors of Elon Musk, a real deal with Tech Mahindra, that just minted a deal to provide UBER a fleet of electric cars, some deal with the THAI goverment.

>ada
Hey i posted earlier yesterday regarding my sons medication that spiked %4000 and the fact I need 10k by mid Janauary in order to avoid a terrible payday fees.
I have a 3k wallet now, could you personally advise me on how to make $500 to 1k in a few hours?
My family will appreciate it.
Email: [email protected]

Cool I'll add you. looks like I need the #0000 part though

Here is my post from yesterday I am not having much luck:

Hey guys, I am feeling pretty desperate so figured I would ask Veeky Forums for advise. The cost of my son’s medication went up %4000 percent this year and our pharmacy deductible is due on the 20th of January. Long story short, I need to turn this 2k wallet into a 10.2k wallet by the 20th or I will have to take a terrible loan. Christmas presents are out of the question this year, I just need to hustle for these rip-off medications. Any Veeky Forums elders want to take a fledgling investor under their wings for a month to help me hit my goal? Any advise is appreciated. Also general help thread..

doggy dog world

sorry are we in october? what path everyone knows about ada now. 60 mil? it has 12 billion marketcap already. Kys, you will get dumped next month, ada did 30x already only tards are throwing money at it now

Incase adding you didn't work. Here's a discord link. discord.gg/9pKWFw2 Going to sleep now too but I'll be around tomorrow.

>Please tell me what I can buy that has sufficient liquidity and potential to moon.

buy dollars and then buy bitcoin back at 6k