Bitbay

Too the moon boys too the fucking moon

hop on while you can

thanks for letting us know at the top

should have listened to our posts from the last 2 months then you sour cunt

This is not the top.. Bitbay has a big surprise on the 25

Dang, I should've averaged down when it was in the 500-600 range.

>working product
>real world use cases
>PoS 3.0 currency (you can earn passive returns through staking with any computer)
>emphasis on security (it has a goddam anti-keylogger built in!!)
>good team
>solid roadmap
>actually brings innovations instead of copying others
>is not a shitty ETH token
>still has a low market cap

I told from the fucking beginning but you did not listen. Pic related roadmap. It's gonna be huge. Its biggest event will be the first in the world decentralized dynamic peg (Tether like but decentralized). Right now we are only at the beginning. Guaranteed ROIs for the coming months.

This x100

roadmap pic

Is it worth buying in now? Missed this as I don't really fuck with bittrex.

You got the logo wrong. What you posted is bitbay.net's logo which has nothing to do with bitbay the cryptocurrency.
Bitbay ($BAY) is bitbay.market and the logo is pic related.
Also enjoy the moon mission because Bitbay IS a moon mission.

Look at . There are still many things coming. It's looking very good. Still worth buying for sure. The dynamic peg is literal gold. Stable coins are rare and wanted!

buy the dip at 700

>moderator keys

Literally nothing wrong with that.Pic related.
Also Bitbay is far more than p2p user markets. It's also a smart contracting platform and a PoS 3.0 currency that will soon be the first dynamically pegged coin in crypto. Without counting its wallet is extremely secure (multi sig private keys, encryption in pictures, anti-keyloggers etc...). So the >implying that moderators keys are an issue is even more stupid.

So no drugs and cp... That's good...

On the main public marketplace to drive adoption from sane of mind people. It's like Torrents but better. I don't endorse these kinds of degenerate things but on a technical basis you can do what the fuck you want using the private p2p user markets and no one will bat an eye.

I'm optimistic about this coin, hard to be patient but I suspect i will be rewarded nicely when this goes off. tonight may be the beginning of that, don't know. but either way every time it has risen in value, moon party goes ~~ 48 hours

wooooo

cheers, fellas, this is gonna be fun to watch all night. maybe we break 1k this time yeah?

YES IM SO GLAD I HELD AHHHHHHHHH

you mean 2000?

truthfully, there is nothing quite like wrapping oneself in an afghan, stimmed the fuck out, watching a moon mission into the pre-dawn hours.... it's quite moving, when something pays off like this. Really is a pleasure to be here with you folks.

This is going to 50c by end of Q2 2018 - get in during the next dip (700) if you want to make some money

it just keeps fuckin going up holy shit

Well, it seems the bots run out of steam or are set to stop this wave at ~970 sat each time and hold it there for a moment. its gonna break one way or another soon and obviously I hope it's in an upward fashion

Yea it'll probably go sideways for a few hours/days then blast off before the 25th

well, we're cup-and-handling on the 15 min right now, who knows if that means anything in this case but from what I've seen I'm inclined to agree with you. I don't want to be impatient or hasty here but my impulse is to diversify. I all-inned this shit at 650 sat

HODL my friend and have faith.
Stay with this coin and you will be rewarded.
I also went all in around april this year.
2018 will be our year to rise from our poverty.

The longest hold I've done in crypto as a whole was 4 months I believe over the summer with ETH.
The most difficult aspect of this whole business for me is fighting the feeling of being under a time constraint. I feel under immense pressure to make moves constantly, it's difficult to manage, especially when / if BTC is in question.
however, I've made more in crypto this year than from actual employment, so I am banking on at least another year of safety for the time being.