Reverse tax evasion

>Have 2M in crypto and fiat

>Purchase small business for 1 Million that makes 100K a year. 10% Capitalization rate.

>Cash out on local Bitcoins

>Inject extra cash into business every month (around 2K a month)

>End up paying around 13% corporate tax on Bitcoins because small business deductions. 24,000*0.13 = $3,120

>Sell business at the same 10% capitalization rate. 1.24Million

>Roll over the capital gains into larger business.

>Repeat

>End up deferring capital gains thanks too 1035 or CCA classes, cashing out Bitcoin at low tax rate and making million in fiat thanks to fake income.

Anyone see a flaw in this plan?

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/9-years-localbitcoins-trader-sentenced-latest-money-transmission-case/
theglobeandmail.com/news/national/how-a-canadian-was-charged-with-money-laundering-in-sale-of-bitcoins/article16831445/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_Secrecy_Act
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1960
law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/31/1010.100
fincen.gov/sites/default/files/shared/FIN-2013-G001.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sounds like a lot of work

take a loan from SALT, dont pay it back.
simple.

>>Cash out on local Bitcoins

nah you aren't going to cash out 2M on local bitcoins without drawing attention

>Reverse tax evasion?

nigga this is just normal money laundering you didn't invent some new thing

dumbass

Making a killing off crypto is the only way ill have a shot at a girl like that. please god

For the first round you only need $200,000 (20% down on a $1,000,000 business)

Only need to withdraw $24,000 worth of BTC of over the year.

It does get harder as you go

Next round you will have $240,000 in gains plus the original $200,000 so you will be able to purchase a $2,200,000 business.

$2,200,000 business will be able to absorb $48,000 in BTC which will be a little harder to cash out.

All I do is Paxful and LocalBitcoins for a living
Pay your taxes and nobody is gonna give you shit

>make friends with local triad/mafia/Muslim brotherhood
>otc deal, launder through their services at less rate than straight paying tax

Your right

However, by flipping the business you are creating addition gains.

You also wont even end up paying the 13% corporate tax rate because you will have enough CCA allowance to depreciate your buildings.

Does she seriously walk around like this?

well, depending on where you are from you are operating as a money exchanger/changer without a license. people have gone to jail for this.

>Pay your taxes and nobody is gonna give you shit
fuck you taxation is theft

Her tits look fake here. I can sleep tonight.

go to bed freeman or the gubbermint is going to find you

I've never actually used LocalBitcoins. Do you have to give personal info?

It is easy to be tracked?

If you only need to withdraw 24K it shouldn't be to hard too find someone wiling to buy a single bitcoin and to meet up in a public space.

the lawman has done a few stings on people.

>>coindesk.com/9-years-localbitcoins-trader-sentenced-latest-money-transmission-case/

one transaction you can probably get away with it. but you turn it into a business then you're going to be a bigger target.

10/10 work of art, but I give the thot a 3/10

that's not "reverse tax evasion"

That's taking tax evasion (localbitcoins cash sales)
Adding money laundering (washing illegal(because you didn't pay taxes on the sale) funds through cash transactions)
and topping it off with fraud (re-selling a business for profit based on cooked books)

Is risking 20 years in prison worth a few hundred thousand dollars?

just pay your fucking taxes.

>I've never actually used LocalBitcoins. Do you have to give personal info?
>It is easy to be tracked?
yes to both

fake tits, fake face, fake personality

what a winner
only to and from the camera, to upload to instagram. and maybe on "date"s with sugar daddies.

How the fuck are we going to make America great again if you fuck the nation by not paying your fair share. You are no better than niggers that steal from Wal-mart. Die in a fire you piece of shit.

The riskiest part seems to be getting the cash from local Bitcoins.

How exactly will you get caught cooking the books? Say you have a multi tenant property you just deposit enough extra to bring yourself up to a decent vacancy rate. IRS CRA are going to be happy as fuck you paying taxes and not audit you because you aren't showing too low of a income. The buyers appraiser will do whatever the fuck they can to get a high assessment to appease the buyers bank and get more business from the buyer in the future.

makes me want to work as a financial investigator. everybody thinks they are soooo smart.

is there work for private financial investigators? like bounty hunting for fraud? hmmm

You guys never been to a club?

if you get caught from localbitcoins they WILL get you for the rest. Why not just stick to simple tax evasion and call it good? Then worst case scenario you could pay up, pay the penalty, and not go to fucking prison.

>coindesk.com/9-years-localbitcoins-trader-sentenced-latest-money-transmission-case/

I assume this only is relevant for AMERCUNTS?

clubs, underground raves, outdoor festivals, you name it.

going to one of these places is not the same thing as "walking around"

most people in a club are so intoxicated they can't legally be in public.

unless you live in a country that has no regulations on money services and literally does not care about money laundering.

I follow my states laws and do not currently meet the requirements for a MTL or a MS

Yeah but it's more of a bitch to hide it

For selling or buying? For being a seller you have to give personal info to local bitcoins and paxful is optional

That was cause he made money selling drugs for crypto currnecy and he converted crypto to cash using local bitcoins, it was the crypto being made from selling drugs being converted to USD on localbitcoins that got him the charged

it's called debt collectors

He sold drugs for crypto and converted the drug money crypto to USD which is laundering cause it was drug money

How exactly do they get you from local bitcoins?

Say you aren't doing 3000K trades like the link above but rather just a few small ones.

Do they nab you right there and charge you?

Or they wait and get you personal info and see if you end up reporting the income?

he got on the radar because he was running a money service without a license, it was a sting. they offered him more illegal shit to do so they could charge him with more shit. they targeted him because he was running a illegal money service business.

>>theglobeandmail.com/news/national/how-a-canadian-was-charged-with-money-laundering-in-sale-of-bitcoins/article16831445/

give me your cryptos i'm in Switzerland i don't pay taxes on them. You can use then "my bankaccount" take "my debitcard" and chill the fuck out

>>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_Secrecy_Act

state laws do not supersede federal law.

Doing localbitcoins is not money services, there are certain requirements you need to meet and you will never reach them as a single trader (unless you live in a few specific states that have other state laws regulating bitcoin like new yorks bitlicense)

Again the guy was selling drugs for crypto with his father and then converting the drug money to USD using localbitcoins, it being drug money is what makes it laundering

No it was the amount that set it off which was past the amount I said no single trader would ever be able to trade

>Specifically, the act requires financial institutions to keep records of cash purchases of negotiable instruments, and file reports of cash purchases of these negotiable instruments of more than $10,000 (daily aggregate amount),

>theglobeandmail.com/news/national/how-a-canadian-was-charged-with-money-laundering-in-sale-of-bitcoins/article16831445/

Seems like that Canadian was nabbed in America.

Plus he made a bunch of stupid mistakes

>He guy wanna buy stolen credit cards

^He should have walked away right then.

Can you not ask for cash only? Why would you want to go through a bank?

>>An MSB is generally any person offering check cashing; foreign currency exchange services; or selling money orders, travelers’ checks or pre-paid access (formerly stored value) products; for an amount greater than $1,000 per person, per day, in one or more transactions. A person who engages as a business in the transfer of funds is an MSB as a money transmitter, regardless of the amount of money transmission activity.

I know what a debt collector does, and I know that it is not remotely what I described. Do you know what a debt collector does? Do you know what a financial investigator would do?

i haven't bothered to evaluate how they would get you, my point stands even if its really hard for them to get you. You are adding several additional crimes (with more severe penalties) for very little benefit.

Unless you are wiling to spend a LOT of time travelling, I imagine the volume you are looking to push will be fairly obvious on LOCALbitcoins. And they are definitely looking. They may be looking for people cashing out drug money on localbitcoins, but they won't mind nabbing you one bit.

aren't you maybe just being a bit too greedy for your own good? Didn't you make enough easy money? Will you be satisfied with this scheme? What will you do next? The problem with this sort of thing is knowing when to call it good enough. I'd say you're already there.

localbitcoins is not a money service, it connects people that provide the service.

oh really? link?

1. they can easily steal your shit or use fake money and dealing cash is sketchy and is also bound to more laws/regulations but it's doubtful a trader would ever pass the amount

2. There are other options besides a bank

3. If your bank is good they don't give a shit

You're never going to get to $1,000 per person, per day and if you are they are going to scam you there is also more then that like you can't do $10k in a week alltogether

>like bounty hunting for fraud
That's a debt collector

localbitcoins is not a money service and most of the people doing it do not meet the requirements to be a money service business

>aren't you maybe just being a bit too greedy for your own good? Didn't you make enough easy money? Will you be satisfied with this scheme? What will you do next? The problem with this sort of thing is knowing when to call it good enough. I'd say you're already there.

I'm only 22 and studying to be a CPA. After I get my CPA I can't imagine sitting around all day being retired by 24. I enjoy working with small business and this seems like a good way to clear some of my Bitcoins while doing just that.

Ok, lets forget about local bitcoins. Why not open a shell company in a tax haven, have them own the bitcoins and sell them on exchanges. Withdraw the coins from company account and proceed with the plan?

Cause that's to much fucking work and would probably cost more money and take more time then it would to just pay it and not worry about it

>private financial investigator
>that's a debt collector
How the fuck can you collect debt for fraud that hasn't been caught? Are you so retarded that you think you can take the subtitle of a movie, completely disregard the title of the movie, and know what movie you are watching?

There are multiple kinds of "bounty hunter", but a "private financial investigator, like a bounty hunter for fraud" is not represented by every type of "bounty hunter"

for example: a bounty on coyote, or birds next to airports. I have a friend from highscool that is employed as a nuisance bird bounty hunter around an international airport. Jesus fuck i just realized your probably a TV watching mouthbreather, and you think the only type of bounty hunter is named "dog"

Agreed, never thought about going that route unless I have over 5 mill in crypto. Might apply at a big 4 in Cayman after getting my CPA and see what I can learn myself.

i told you, local bitcoins isn't a money service, it connects people who want to dispose of their bitcoins. selling your bitcoins, like selling your car, is perfectly legal. but once you turn it into a business where you are continuously profiting from flipping cars, or in this case reselling bitcoins, you are de facto operating a business like entity.

>willingly pay to sustain the lives of leeches

>like bounty hunting for fraud
It's a debt collector

>but once you turn it into a business where you are continuously profiting from flipping cars, or in this case reselling bitcoins, you are de facto operating a business like entity.

That is not what makes it a money services business

I-I cashed out $80 just to see if I could, do I have to pay taxes on that? I literally don’t know how bros

>>A person who engages as a business in the transfer of funds is an MSB as a money transmitter, regardless of the amount of money transmission activity.

if you operate it like a business then it requires a MSB. if you sell personal bitcoins once in a while the same way you sell used products you are not a business.

You motherfucker, that's 15 years in maximum security prison.

thats money orders, checks, credit/debit cards, drafts ect. does not apply to selling bitcoin the way people do on localbitcoin

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1960

how many taxes evaded to fuck this girl?

>>fincen.gov/sites/default/files/shared/FIN-2013-G001.pdf

>>A user of virtual currency is not an MSB under
FinCEN’s regulations and therefore is not subject to MSB registration, reporting, and
recordkeeping regulations. However, an administrator or exchanger is an MSB under FinCEN’s
regulations, specifically, a money transmitter, unless a limitation to or exemption from the
definition applies to the person. An administrator or exchanger is not a provider or seller of prepaid access, or a dealer in foreign

31CFR 1010.100 5iA - B, C, D, E, F
7i & 7ii & 8iii & gg all specifically include limitations that would exclude localbitcoin sellers

Look up the law (and your states law) most of the websites do not list all of the regulations and details

because your definitions do not include virtual currencies when those laws were created. FINCEN, the authority, revised their definitions specifically to address this issue. virtual currencies fall under their jurisdiction and they have said

>> an administrator or exchanger is an MSB under FinCEN’s regulations, specifically, a money transmitter

>>The Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) requires many financial institutions, including money services businesses (MSB), to keep records and file reports on certain transactions to the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN)

>unless a limitation to or exemption from the
definition applies to the person.

Please refer back to

31CFR 1010.100 5iA - B, C, D, E, F
7i & 7ii & 8iii & gg
all specifically include multiple limitations that would exclude localbitcoin sellers , can you tell I already gone to court for this?

point to me the specific entries you think exempt localbitcoin sellers from MSB requirements.

I just did

^that is 31 CFR 1010.100

Section 5iA - B, C, D, E, F,
and 7i & 7ii & 8ii & gg

It's all to long to copy and paste, make sure your on section 5iA

none of those exceptions applies to the seller, local bitcoins is protected by

>>(A) Provides the delivery, communication, or network access services used by a money transmitter to support money transmission services;

but the actual seller is not exempted by any of the provisions you are listing.

>>An administrator or exchanger that (1) accepts and transmits a convertible virtual
currency or (2) buys or sells convertible virtual currency for any reason is a money transmitter
under FinCEN’s regulations, unless a limitation to or exemption from the definition applies to
the person.

5i-A is the definition of money transmitter, what you listed is 5i-iia or ii-a which is irrelevant

>unless a limitation to or exemption from the definition applies to
the person.

yeah its hard beyond pleb tier winning

>>An administrator or exchanger that (1) accepts and transmits a convertible virtual
currency or (2) buys or sells convertible virtual currency for any reason is a money transmitter
under FinCEN’s regulations, unless a limitation to or exemption from the definition applies to
the person.10

. FinCEN’s regulations provide that whether a person is a money transmitter is a matter of facts and circumstances. The regulations identify six circumstances under which a person is not a money transmitter, despite accepting and
transmitting currency, funds, or value that substitutes for currency. 31 CFR § 1010.100(ff)(5)(ii)(A)–(F).

look at the exemptions (5)(ii)(A)-(F). none of those things can be applied to someone who exchanges virtual currencies for fiat.

>>Facts and circumstances; Limitations. Whether a person is a money transmitter as described in this section is a matter of facts and circumstances. The term “money transmitter” shall not include a person that only:

pick one you think gives you an exemption.

Your problem here is that you have no conception of the time/money it actually takes to operate businesses.

Say you wanted to start or purchase a business tomorrow. Would you even know where to begin? You're going to have to a get a lawyer who is either crooked, dumb, or expensive. Would you know where to find one?

Illegal and harder to get away

0/10
Apply yourself