COSS

Another day, another 1c rise for COSS
Now sitting at 21 cents, with over 1.2m trading volume

Tell me user, if you could get 50% of all fees collected by binance, or bittrex, would you?
This is your chance, it is almost a 100% guarantee in 5 years time this exchange will handle 1b daily volume, if not more.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/coss/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I’ve made two threads about COSS in the last two days which went ignored, like yours.

Considering that COSS is absolutely killing it right now, I find that very suspicious and weird.

There was a FUD thread yesterday about how nothing is traded but COSS on the exchange. Despite DATUM being top volume. My $1000 investment has already tripled. I'm feeling great, even with my lowly 12.5k COSS I'm excited about potential future dividends.

Cobinhood is better

Cashed out my Coss the other day, sold around 6.1k. Took literally 36 hours to withdraw ~1k worth of ethereum. Worried about the exchanges liquidity desu.

I've never risked more of my bitcoin that in COSS. seriously considering going all in though I will never bring myself to do this. I just keep buying more though.

Its being upgraded soon. But yes they need to get their shit together and not fuck up the best opportunity they will ever have to succeed in any alt.

Hi, /u/OkdhjCJJ.

I've been looking for a trustless, decentralized exchange. Is this it?

nope sry. its a DAO hybrid.

dao?

why do you invest in this piece of crap if it's not trustless

hype nigga. see you when the FOMO hits.

Tried to put money into Coss.io 4 hours ago. Still hasn't arrived.

Support says:

The transaction has been processed.

The deposits and withdrawals, take a much longer period of time as per the confirmations of the blockchain, for security reasons, as we are using 3 types of wallets: HOT, WARM and COLD Wallets.

It is stated that Litecoin deposits can take up to 3-6 hours.

We highly advise you to use ETH next time, as the transaction process is much more quicker.

Transaction still doesn't show up on history in coss.

See lots of unresolved posts on reddit about similar issue.

Worried

Coss is still in beta, most the of the flaws will be improved in the future.
Like, people said that COSS will never work cause people only they use this exchange for trading COSS but yesterday DAT had a bigger volume.

Yeah there is a risk, the but the reward is so gigantic i'm willing to take it.
Those who make the most money are the early investors who took the risk.
Don't FOMO when everything wil be polished and the coin will already have mooned

That's not really FUD, that's a valid criticism.
Blind dogmatism is foolish either way, either in refusing to consider a coin or refusing to consider the risks. Regardless, new ICOs and volume promotions help bring in new people to use the exchange and the COSS % of total volume is slowly going down. This is a good sign.

>Blind dogmatism is foolish either way
indeed it Is
luckily we cossplayers are beyond such human flaws

btw erryone dat is top volume for everything right now
coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/coss/

6 hrs +. I made multiple deposits last night.

They already have an impressive list of shittokens. But some of them are good ARK OMG. I see this exchange competing with cryptopia first which is at about 70 M.

i thought we are cossdressers

You get yours in eventually?

hello satan

shutup and love me

cossdressers blessed with gets left and right

Waiting 4 days now for ark withdrawal! Support will not respond!

It will get better with time, it offers more services than other exchange

Easy to say when it's not your money.

we mooning bois

COSS is a great project , 1 $ Q1 2018

Hot damn this is pumping hard. Sell orders haven't caught up, never seen the sell book this thin on COSS

Fucking finally, about time

The table is very pessimistic, the gains are greatly minimized (between 25 and 50%), because the table takes into account that EVERYONE pays only 0.04%, except it will never be the case, Coss To The Moon

What would be the optimistic table for 20 000 coss

Is that counting all 200m COSS or just the ones already in circulation? They're still holding a lot in reserve to raise more funding if it becomes necessary.

This has to be one of the most undervalued coins out there. I'd go all in if that meant something in crypto, but trash moons and projects with actual products tank all the time. I'm accumulating for a tasty ~5% of my portfolio though.

Get on my level

COSS mooning, up 50% to $0.3

You want me to dump 70k?

bump

0.30 cents in a couple of hours. this baby can't be stopped now.

>tfw only 10k coss

In 5 years none of these exchanges will exist

Why

5 years ago, very few altcoins existed

bump

Was gonna buy in at $0.05, sent some litecoin over to coss, it took like 12 hours. Made me not trust it so i got my shit out of there and bought something else.
Feels bad

can somebody start shilling DAT? it's literally half the volume right now

I got lucky with my ETHs then, I got them in like 45 minutes yesterday

Exchange volume is currently sitting at $1.6 Million, up 0.4 million from yesterday. The coin is up from 21cents to 30cents

This is the power of trading promos
DAT promo only offers $30k

In total coss has secured $800k+ in promos, with the biggest single promo being $150k

This is it. We made it.

The COSS team has acknowledged this many times and said for quick transfers use ETH over LTC

if they manage to secure like 1 new promo each week then yeah, we've made it

She looks better every day

Do they have more promos confirmed?
They are doing a good job. With the new UI on Christmas day this will pump hard

it will pump hard once
>new ui released
>fiat implemented
>bot trading

I cant sleep. Im literally making it.

My 507,000 COSS is making me rock fucking hard.

>tfw no 500k coss

i need to make it fast just to buy more coss

Well that was fast, suddenly up 50%

we 30 cents now.

40 by tomorrow morning

i don't really get it. no iota because iota doesn't want it on exchanges, or no iota because coss doesn't want it?

tfw only 50k coss, waiting for a dip and it wont come

can't you not even read nigger?

dude this was 600 sats for fucking ages

>i don't really get it
can't you even read?

no shit sherlock, this was the amount i could afford back then.

meanwhile: $1,855,525 USD in the last 24 hours, it was 250k like 2 weeks ago.

because you can literally work out that this fucking chink scam coin is only bought by dumb fucking pajeets who are cucks

>IOTA DOESN'T LOOK LIKE THEY WANT TO BE LISTED ANYWHERE

I like him even more. Rapefugee the coin is so fucking full of itself.

COPE

Then he continues about someone applying and him not wanting to respond to them`? Tbh this seems a bit confusing like why would he not respond to them

are you a brainlet nigger?

meanwhile: $1,947,954 USD volume gonna hit 2m today

I literally bought this shit on the advice of a fellow student @ .08 and fucking bag held it to .04. God fucking bless this shit coin.

>withdraw IOTA from exchange
>exchange has to transfer literally all their IOTA to new wallet

Seems good