Dont miss this Veeky Forums

Dont miss this Veeky Forums

whoa im convinced

its the biggest coin of 2018. Ez moon.

Nice and comfy on this moon mission. Bought under .06, wish I would have went all in on it

I'm all in now. Too compelling an argument.

nice

im thinking $1 by april

Of all my December investments this the only one that has me in the red.

looks legit as fuck desu!!

going all in!

im thinking $1 by 2025

It's monero fork with marketing-only team, but I think there could still be potential in gains though. I mean at least they forked the right coin.

Seriously you fucking street shitter how much do you get paid per post. You did made posted this earlier. I see king cobras in your future. Yama iz going to visit you, cows will fall dead in the streets. He is comming for you pajeet.

please buy so i can dump my 50 btc worth . i want to sell all around 400 sats

>You did made posted this earlier

who is the real pajeet here huh rakesh?

isnt it already 400 sats?

yeah

... lol what a dumbass

You all will be sorry

kek.

Green text, oooooo im honored. Look at the archives... I hope you buy now or you stay poor. DYOR, remember to buy high and sell low. I would also suggest going all in green text, yama will guide you.

for you

you fuck you no coinar

MASS SHITTINGS IN INDIA CONFIRMED.

Definitely smells of pajeet in here but I honestly just bought in because that chart looks too good to pass up. Shit has potential to move upwards in a big way. Their site needs a re-design and where the fuck is the link to the whitepaper lol. See you on the moon or in india we'll see.

i am excited for mobile mining on my phone

Beef its what's for diinner. Yama bless you

they also will try to go on bittrex so it will be big

The hype is huge. This is the ticket to lambo land.

i screencappe you. I promise you that I will post the picture of you when it hits big

Yama will know.

They're just trying to be an easy to use crypto/digital currency right? I'm hoping for more exchange listings but I don't know how this project will fare in comparison to the well established ones.

Just trying to add some real discussion.

yeah, they're really pushing for mobile use, so they have a mobile "miner". It's basically an airdrop every month for mobile users until the currency is widely adopted.

Interesting approach. Looking more into that now. Thanks user.

In terms of the price action, this definitely looks to be the start of a rally. Need more exchanges though.

Got in on the ICO at less than $0.01, I’ve made a ton off this fucker and it’s still growing.

>he didnt buy the dip
Explain urself user!!

Literally the only thing wrong with this one is that Cryptopia sucks balls. If you want in early then it’s the only option though.

I bought a bunch of this in the dip but would stll be buying if I hadn't.
It's nothing special, but that the guy running it is great at marketing and is throwing buckets of money promoting it to normies who find buying bitcoin too difficult.
For that reason it has potential to moon hard.
See you guys up there.

Make sure you guys put MINIMUM 20% into Wabi.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WE MOONING BOYS

The team looks like a bunch of get rich fast marketers.
Might go up, but I just don't want to waste my time on scammy projects like this.