TRON OFFICIALLY NEW BITCOIN

get in here fags

I've made 12 threads and 30 posts about TRX over the last 7 hours.

Am I going to make it, bros?

>tfw only holding the 500 trx I got for free from that air drop on Binance

sweet jesus what is happening here

i should have gone all in ffs

I've got about 30k as well, read the whitepaper and realize that we haven't even begun the roadmap yet bro. In 2025 we'll be whales.

>wagecucking for another 8 years
pl-pls no

lol same.

Tron to overtake bitcoin at this rate. CEO is crazy hype man and everyone is buying in. This will not collapse. We are literally going to the moon. To those that sold some off early get at least a couple hundred thousand to be comfy

This was my chance. I blew it earlier when I had my bags at 173. KMS?

> (OP)
>I've made 12 threads and 30 posts about TRX over the last 7 hours.
Nice you sucking that chinks dick? faggot

lol im holding some TRX, but this has to be a pump and dump and this point, right?

>Bought at .099
>Sold at .187

Why, I wanted to HODL but I listened to the faggot REQ shills on this board.

no that's what I thought the first two times. But this train is not stopping. Get on and hold for dear life

*teleports behind you*

"heh... nothin personnel kid"

>OFFICIALLY NEW BITCOIN

5 CENTS
IF ONLY I PUT IN MORE THAN 100 dollars

GRRRRRR

Bought at 2 cents, really tempted to dump what i have and buy back when it's cheaper? Smart?

lmao have you guys seen that one dude that posted his "tronix theory"

Why are these BAKAs buying TRON when LBRY is superior?!

>he sold his lamboticket

Wew lawd. It was fun. I decided to hodl even though I had a few sell orders up.

Yep, I'm right here.

I never said it was true. But I did post a bunch of factual information.

enjoy this a shitcoin with that faggot Justin lol meanwhile I'm enjoying the real next bitcoin Wabi lol sorry poorfags can't relate

What is an airdrop? I saw some user mentioned he received bitcoin forks as one on binance but I don't have any in my wallet, is it random?

I'm in Vechain. You think Wabi is the better pick between the 3? (the third being wtc)

I might hold too, this shitcoin wont go down any time soon, too much hype for it.

God so many of you are poor. Dude you might just want to get a job at this point. $100 investments are not going to get you anywhere.

omg another poorfag. do any of you have like 1 btc? holy christ you guys are just wasting your lives and time. you need to actually have some money to make more.

it depends on if you value the lives of infants. After the Chinese milk scandal (54000 babies almost killed) the prodigy entrepreneur (Alexander busarov) created a revolutionary anti counterfeit technology, and if it's implemented successfully you can verify ALL your baby food, yes that's right I said ALL and there will be no more dead Chinese babies. so yeah kid it's the best of all 3. you're a fool if you don't go ATLEAST 80% right NOW. guaranteed 5$ eoy. just between me and you l, my team of market analysts tell me in q2 2018 it will be MINIMUM 150$

That blockfolio is basically 2018 giga-moon mission.

I have a good government job and make just under 100k a year. I start doing this a week ago and am up $800 lol. Play money, faggot.

it's all about % gains

Bought like 200 000 TRX with ~200$ at ICO

really? so they just gave me 500 free "new bitcoin" for doing nothing? wow so free money for everyone forever? wtf I love crypto now

kek, I got a free 500 Tron on Liqui a while back and it's actually no longer a worthless amount.

mfw I just lost like 300 trx trying to daytrade (one fuckup after few successful trades and I'm down), wish they'd send me 500 too so I wouldn't feel like shit right now (my portfolio is like 700$ as of now)

where (and how) the hell did you get them?

What're some realistic estimates for EOY 2017? Q1 2018?

300 trx is pennies lol how poor are you?

He just wants someone to give him some for free. He's not poor, just a goy.

>being resentful over $12
If this is a big deal for you, liquidate all your shit and get a job.

I remember when I sold my iota bags for Tron... Those were the days.

Bought 15k for 20 iota... Increased to 55k all at under 0.003 USD.

>TFW maybe make it.

my total savings were 560$ when I got into crypto this week, now hovering around 760 in shitcoins

pretty poor I guess

made most of my loss back right now and no, I don't want free things but I get mad at myself when I fuck up