TRX

I KEEP TELLING YOU GUYS TO BUY TRONIX. YOU KEEP IGNORING ME. YOU WANT TO BE KINGS, YES? DON'T MISS THE NEXT 2X!!

I am a comfy boy

D
E
L
E
THIS
E

I hold 30k

When LTC finally moons I'll sell it and buy more TRX

sry already made a months profit with one click, I'll be back on the next dip. Don't wanna get to greedy on this coin, it feels very shady

Please sell all your LTC. It’s trash. Want the reasoning? Can you trade it for TRX?
It’s trash.

What the fuck. I knew I should've gotten in at 180. Welp, too late now

I whole heartedly agree with this post.

I'm unironically going to be able to buy a Nintendo Switch with my $20 share by next week

i just bought LTC today to send it quickly to craptopia to buy some nav and sky famalama

what the fuck, I meant a months wage.

The whole life has been a lie and now I'm fucking the system lol

I have 3 different wallets and none of these sites support TRX. How does one from canada find these?

You're not wrong, just waiting to make a bit of a profit before Q1

See you later Earthlings.

Maximum comfy

Binance

Need to trade BTC or ETH for it. I suggest ETH but if you have BTC then you might as well.

Binance my friend

Cheers user hopefully I can still jump on the boat by the time I get verified

what the actual fuck is happening here

I bought 193k yesterday. Sold this afternoon at a small lose. Feeling foolish

Bitcoin of China. You either get in now or FOMO in next year when it’s already on the moon.

Yeah, its like bitcoin in a whole smaller lever. One tweet of nothing and TRX flies like a motherfucker

Just put this in 5 mins ago, just to ellaborate where this train is headed

I'm already in since a while with what little I got, but this pump right now is crazy even for trx

Its going to come down crashing at some point

no shit

not selling for a while will i make it

Can somebody give a realistic price point on this in the next year?

iron hands = lambo
soft baby hands = regret

I was imagining 10c but if hey can keep up the hype who the hell knows

Is this pump finished or will it rally again

Shut the fuck up you newbie normie nocoining faggots, look at the supports. DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT SUPPORTS ARE. DO YOU EVE KNOW WHO JACK MA IS?

Fuck off

Do it op, fucking delete this, never speak again about tronix again, you think biz deserves this? Launched in September and already 16th on cmc even with its fuckton supply, smart money accumulated millions of these at 19-23 sats. Retards fud about market cap in most threads. If you brought in at 220 sats and are feeling scared, don’t be and DONT FUCKING WHINE ABOUT A 30 SAT DROP YOU WEAK HANDED SOYBOIS everything will be fine, if you knew how to search google for cool projects and read a whitepaper you would be very comfy right now. Baka.

You are really going to get reckt my son

This

>read the fucking whitepaper

Just checked the tab and saw it up by like 30% lol. Seems to be going down a bit now though so sold. Nice tiny profits I guess.

stay poor faggot

>Don't wanna get to greedy on this coin, it feels very shady
Yeah basically.

>set sell at 279
>sleep
>wake up
>all time high was 278

but what it even do??

kek, while day trading monero today the whale fucking came up 1-5 sats below me 4 times in a row. I wanted to kill him.

I had 135k TRX up until yesterday. I was a pretty big believer in the project/coin but I've since become a bit skeptical.

There is some very obvious manipulation happening on both Liqui and Binance (I don't know about the other exchanges). I watched it for hours yesterday. Plus every time the coin stagnates, Justin pumps out some vague bullish tweet about "partnerships" or "upcoming big news". The buy/sell walls on the exchanges move up very quickly afterwards.

I 10x'd my money and got out. I won't go so far as to tell any of you to stay away, but be very careful with this one. Something just doesn't smell right.

>Not setting up multiple sell orders on the way up to minimize risk of it falling short

Yeah, everything seems extremely calculated about trx. I have been watching the orderbooks and shit, this might be a very professional scam and once again Veeky Forums is only left with pink wojacks

Yeah that's how I've felt from the start. I'm putting tiny bits in to ride this bullshit hype but honestly I'd rather buy this coin at 10c than 2.

What you don't understand is that Jack Sun was the Chinese Rep for Ripple, he's done this shit before. He knows exactly how to keep his investors and cult following happy.

Yeah, but it’s not over. I only put in $2300 and this fucking thing has damn near tripled in a weekend.

I’ll probably sell a little at $.10 or something. Then hold the rest because it doesn’t seem like this is going to rest until it’s $1/token.

I know exactly who he is and what his "credentials" are. I'm not going to far as to call it a scam, just that all this pumping is extremely coordinated. All you have to do is watch the order books for a bit and you can see it yourself. It's not natural.

What I *WILL* say is you can only play the hype game for so long. People are going to want to see something tangible. So far, Justin hasn't provided much in that department.

i tried using that before but i have no clue how to put in funds. you receive a code to send funds to. Wtf is that?

>purty cumfee

>All you have to do is watch the order books for a bit and you can see it yourself. It's not natural.
It takes 2 seconds to see how bad the bots are manipulating this desu.

it's your wallet address on binance, each coin has a different one

Who cares, when this tosser announces a partnership with alibaba and it goes to $1 will you care how you got rich ?

>sold a solid investment because emotions

Fool

>trading bots blah blah

Fool

>vague tweets

Google crypto20 and tron investors

>10x and got out because emotions

Missed 200x

Why would a high profile mofo like Justin fuck his career at such a young age to pajeet you, this man works, you lack patience

Baka

I only have 16000 Tron. Why didn't I buy more!?

First of all I have doubts about that even happening.

And I highly, so very highly, doubt it would result in a significant pump. At least, not one that doesn't mysteriously drop hard almost immediately.

the perk about this coin is everyone who got the airdrop gets free$$

I agree, its probably bullshit, but there are some whales out there pumping this coin and keeping it from dipping that it makes me think they are determined to get the price up

Addendum: This is the trollbox at Liqui, and this guy is controlling the walls there. He's been doing this for at least 24 hours now.

He's claimed he's part of a "group of investors" that want to see TRX succeed. And he's been successfully influencing people to place their buys above or in conjunction with his wall.

>This shit isn't going to pump up
>Hits 104% and dumps at 180 last night

How dumb are you?

It's gonna pump 100% per day forever guys!
Especially on fake news day! And it totally won't bleed out soon after!

more...

>what is whitepaper and backings
>what is a shill project
>m-mum itw

Stay poor brainlet

And more. The users are just lapping this up. I feel this is going to end very badly for TRX holders in the short term.

For putting in usd, is that an etransfer link?

Yep. I'm pretty sure its current sats do not match its legitimate value and its massively inflated by whales, if they pull out it's going to crash and probably never recover since it all happened so fast and the project never got off the ground.

Sure, go buy the top guys like a normie. BUY HIGH haha

Hey guys, I just read on what it does. Basically it's going to become a currency on a "Chinese snapchat" app very soon, and they have a timeline for doing this. The app is already very well established, with over 1 million downloads and over 1 billion messages sent between user's. Here's their timeline, write these dates down to become rich.

The real question is.... is there collusion with Justin on this or is it just coincidental?

That's why I pulled my money out. I just don't trust it right now.

Floored around 180sats for ~24hrs
Currently a 253sats on binance
Why do you hate money?

I don't know, I sort of doubt he's directly involved but probably is profiting from it.

It doesn't matter whether he is or not though.

so your saying all i have to do is set up notifications for this twitter and buy when he tweets for free money?

As of right now, yeah that's probably all you need to do. But eventually the music stops and you can't get a notification for that.

You silly china man

At this rate the window to play the game is pretty fucking massive. There will inevitably come a point that 'the price is too high,' but as it stands having growth in any coin at all is a benefit to everyone who wants them because the onlyr eason for owning them to begin with is the growth itself. They're greed propelled artificial shekel simulators - and with it being mainstream we'll probably see consistent growth on any available shitcoin for months.

Comfy as a Taoist in a brothel