Where can I buy Ripple?

I'm looking for an app or website like Coinbase to buy Ripple. Thanks Guys.

Why not try binance or something?

you can't buy xrp for usd if that's what you're asking.

Mine ethereum into a bittrex wallet

You can buy it with one of ur bird coin packages

but once that wet ink lifts off the paper you will be able to. This coin is going to put an end to the crypto gold rush. It will be 1$ and put an end to tether and most currency based coins. The end is near. Make all the money you can now riding pump and dumps before the crash.

Where’s your tinfoil hat

You can trade bitcoin for ripple on
shapeshift.io
or
chagelly.com

Use binance. Here's my referral code sign up which will give you 50% off trading fees.

Explain? If Ripple becomes partnered with all the banks as its essentially doing slowly and steadily people will be able to cash in and out through Ripple. It will be the bridge between fiat and crypto. Bitcoin will take on the role of gold where it act as an investment. Ripple will be the currency. Why is there even a question about this or are you in denial?

So you’re essentially buying that ripple will stay a dollar value and kill crypto currency

household partnerships

strap the fuck in

You're gonna get dumped on by Jews. Total banker coin

bitcoin will have lightning network for that.

You think the banks will allow this to continue forever? How old are you? These things happen time and time again. You can not and will not beat the bank. Never. Dont be blinded by your own ambition and greed. This is a good business to be in now, but its tempoary. Most of these coins are a website and a promiss. We are salesmen buying and selling boiler room stocks. None of these coins do anything.

I hear what you’re saying but you’re living in 1990, you think there is some kind of paper currency that connects countries? Sure maybe one day one crypto will be mass accepted/distributed but you’re crazy to think that will fall like that

Its whoever gets the deal with the bank. It doesnt matter what the best gun is, it matters which one the army makes a contract to buy. This is simple economics shit. The bank chooses Ripple. Its not your choice. You are a cow on the farm. You eat what is fed to you and were put on this earth to be milked.

Im living on Earth. Youre just showing your age with your "current year" comment. Ive been around the block and am hip enough to be buying and selling this shit as long as I can. If you want to be a biz guy accept that nothing is forever and you are only as good as your last sale. Keep an eye out for the next racket coming.

I’m not disagreeing with your point you’re just delusional on how this will run down and how quickly. If there was a big push bitcoin would be obsolete already there’s so much unregulated funds

So are you saying ripple will go up or down?
I just put 16k on it..

I didnt specify a timeline. Youre projecting because you know I am correct. I am saying it will end and how it will end. Relax we may have 10 years to make bank before all normies are sucked in and there is mass adoption. We play our role of examples to normiesof people that made cash getting into crypto. Who here has actually lost money? Everything goes up. Its just a question of how much we make and how. There is only one way to lose money right now, by being a deginerate gambler who cant hold a coin when it tempoarily drops in value. A piece of shit like verge coin is even increasing in value. All you need to do is wait and never sell than less than you paid. We are printing money here. This will not last forever user.

blockchain wont fall. it's a useful database. crypto currency will fall, hold the ones used for contraband or can add value.

Agreed

rise, because you deserve expert advice.

Lies.

Ripple will never make you rich but your money is safe. Look how stable Ripple is while BTC makes huge swings. It was 20-25 cents. They create a hype and massive gold rush to 70-75 cents, but really only doubled in SATS. Its a sneaky coin. Its the Banks coin and you will be using it like it or not. No one is going to get rich with Ripple accept the bank. Its a safehaven to store crypto profits. You know like a bank account?

How do you explain the massive growth lately?

Haha no one gives a fuck (one single fuck) what banks WANT.

You don’t understand the endgame here and that’s why you’ll be poor forever.

fuckyou

It sat and watched bitcoins behaviour and then adjusted itself accordingly. 70-75 cents is where it will sit until it decides to be 1$. Who makes the news? Dont you ever stop to think about the nature of the business we are in? The whale pays for good news. Makes profit and then pays for bad news. Wash rinse and repeat. We are just those little fish that attach to a whale to eat. We are parasites. Never buy the news. Just play the market. In this case the whale is the bank themselves. Ripple is thier choosen coin. Its a slow burn my friend.

Youre emotional and most likely a bad trader, but since any fool can make money as an early adopter you are probably making money and buying the blue pill. You need to wake up so you can make the most of this brief time we have to make insane money. Fuck you too. You deserve whatver happens to you financially. We will both get exactly what we deserve because the world is a system. You can not escape a system on play within it. You remind me of a baby playing in its own shitty diaper.

Cex.io