HOLY SHIT QTUM PARTNERING UP WITH CHINA MOBILE

Rumors are Qtum will announce a huge partnership sometime in the next week. People in Korea are saying it's with China mobile (one of the biggest telephone operating companies in the world). It's already pumping hard. Once this gets confirmed, Qtum will do a 5x at least.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jEAjTVOdWCA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BUMP

This is your chance to actually get in early instead of buying in when it's already pumped 5x.

already in

It's funny these threads get almost no replies. But then once it moons 5x you'll see a bunch of threads lmao.

Yama smells a jeet. He knows.

What???

was already a good % of my meager portfolio. It's now at the top. Hope it pans out. Going on a 4 day cruise so will be out of the loop

so you're expecting it to hit 150+$?

>it's already pumping
>get in before it pumps morree xD
Literally fuck off

Look at the last pump, got some extra around the 20$ mark and madenkyself some extra money. This is not just a bullrun, it's also suitable as a long term play.

I can easily see it hitting that. IOTA which has nothing pumped to like over 14 billion market cap.

How fucking stupid are you? You're probably one of those guys shilling some shit coins. It only went up $5. This is when you're suppose to get in. It's like getting in early on the massive Litecoin, IOTA, Ripple pumps.

These guys don't know how big Qtum will be. Look at some of the stuff they're doing and have already done and you'll see it is massively undervalued right now.

In.

Up 10% in the past hour. How do I sleep as I see $$ being made from my comfy bed?

I'm not going to bed until this rocket stops or at least coasts a bit. 2 am and I have to be up in a few hours but this is a high.

Just hit $40. I told you guys this is the next Ripple, Litecoin, ADA.

You won't be sleeping soon then lol. A lot of news is coming this month. And there is the new bitcoin fork that is actually good by Jeff Garzik. It's beeing dropped to Qtum holders.

post your rumor source fucking faggot goddamn why the fuck are 70% of topic posters fucking shit fuck im developing tourettes over this shit board due to people like you

big if true

It was in the Qtum telegram.

I WOKE UP IN A NEW BUGATTI

How high will it go in the coming months?

true if big

A lot of people say that Qtum is the only coin that can rival Ethereum. You can read posts about it if you search. I really think it'll rival Ethereum in terms of market cap in 2018. They're releasing some huge stuff like x86.

What happened to it originally to make it crash the way it did?

like, over 6 months its down 45%

It wasn't really crashing. It was just going down sats wise. Qtum isn't like those garbage hype coins like OMG. Check their github. These guys actually get things done. It's time is finally here though and it was really undervalued (shitcoins like IOTA without a working wallet with a 10b cap+).

Made a killing on it last on Ghost's advice

I've been holding since $

Alright you've convinced me friend. Gonna get my poorfag wallet on this coin and look away for the next 4 months

That old balding cripple told me to buy at 9.50 and I grabbed a bag of 170 quantum. Bless that man.

this. It is exactly like early litecoin moon.
t. made 400% profit off LTC

fresh OC

The whales are all buying in it seems. Lots of small dumps but the buys are huge. I think a lot of people who know are feeling good about this one.

Qtumoon

fuck, you are right. watching action in realtime on bithumb atm and its clear as day that this is going to skyrocket.

im strapped in.

if you guys aren't holding some QTUM atm, sorry but you aren't going to make it. Been trying to shill you this shit for 4 days straight, if you missed there's no hope.

big if true

this was 2 hours ago?

I was just about to post that lol. Before it was 1 big partnership but now it's two. This shit is going to another galaxy.

Coinbase limit is fucking me help me guys? Can I add a different card?

Fuck it I'm in

When I first started out with crypto a while back I made a bunch of new accounts on coinbase. You can do that and keep maxing out your limit.

It was posted at 3:14 am EST so a little over an hour ago.

WOT I JUST SOLD MY BAGS A WEEK AGO

thanks lad

No source for op's bullshit.But its a good coin to hold nevertheless.

It's in the Qtum telegram for fucks sake. It's just a rumor but the CEO said two big partnerships with big Chinese companies.

How do I get added to this kakao group? judging by the amount of people in chat its not very exclusive.

Why not post the source ? Because you don't have it you stupid asshole.Everyone sees some volume and posts a bullshit thread.For fucks sake, if you have balls post the source you fag.

THIS COIN WAS GARBAGE FOR 3 STEADY MONTHS DONT TELL ME IT WILL BECOME GOLD AFTER I SOLD IT AT 10 DOLLARS FEW WEEKS AGO
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You should have mentioned that in the post.Would have saved people sometime.Also, don't believe telegram bullshit.

Swallow your losses and buy back in. This coin will break 100 USD, probably more like 250-300.

There are several quack shit posts on telegram .Don't believe all the shit you see.

It was never garbage. Qtum has one of the best technology of the whole crpyto market.

well it was garbage in my blockfolio 3 months 0 gains fuck that

Pretty much everyone who bought a coin says that coin is the best.LOL.

Problem is every piece of shit is mooning at different times.So, sadly people who were balls deep with top coins made it.

The CEO himself said there are two big partnerships coming this month with big Chinese companies. That is FACT. He himself said it. You can see the screenshot yourself in this thread or go to the telegram. Whether one of the companies is China mobile is not confirmed but that's what Koreans were saying. Stop being a dumbfuck.

How does asking how to get added to a seemingly not very exclusive kakao group equate to being a dumbfuck? I already know everything you just said.

Post something realistic.This is a good coin.And the realistic expectation is 60 dollars for long term holders.Don't say its gonna do a 5X.

My bad lmao. I didn't meant to quote you. I was quoting that other guy.

If you really can't see this is going to pull a Litecoin, ADA, IOTA, and Ripple type moon, then that really sucks for you. You're going to feel like shit after missing out. $60 long term lmao. Good one.

$150 qtum is not unrealistic. It's a moon shot but
it's just in the telegram

You are saying it will reach more than 10 billion marketcap. Look at how many coins have more than 10 billion market cap.People here should stop saying every shit is gonna 5x or 10x.

You do know that Qtum is Ethereum biggest competition? Just because it isn't talked about everyday on biz, doesn't mean it isn't worthy of having a 10 billion+ cap. You probably don't know shit about Qtum. IOTA, Litecoin, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash all have over 10 billion caps. These coins are shitcoins or just copies of other coins.

Thats nothing new i can trll u what it is its huawei i know this from begining bwcause huawei ceo invested allot of money in qtum u can go check their big investors and u will see

That's old news. The two big partnerships are coming this month. They haven't been announced yet.

Go back to Yobit

It broke the resistance of 0.0020000 btc .Thats a good thing though.

It won't be stopping anytime soon.

Im just sitting here watching if fly away.

bretty gud feeling and next week will be way bigger

youtube.com/watch?v=jEAjTVOdWCA

sooooo comfy

Asks are 3x higher than Bids on Bittrex.

Whats the expected exit point?Because all sudden raises have sudden falls.

ELABORATE

Fuggg, I already have half staked in ICX and half in FUN. DAMMIT I NEED MORE CAPITAL. Fuck it, taking out fifth mortgage.

nobody wants to sell their QTUM, everyone wants to buy it

It will be like ADA. It won't tank. Just slightly go down but then continue going back up. Qtum will be huge in the future and even as a long term hold it's amazing.

>it goes up 200%
It's amazing,great trchnology,great partherships,etc. Etc.
>goes down 9%
It's shit,scam etc.

Just like iota etc

I just said it'll be like ADA. IOTA doesn't even have a working wallet, coins get trapped, exaggerated "partnerships". Qtum will just keep going up even after the major moon is over similar to ADA. You won't see it tank like IOTA (shitcoin until they actually have a working product).

Correction already seems happening.So, anyone with enough technical analysis is gonna guess to what value its gonna correct.

And the volume is dying .Eveyone is gone.

I don't care. I'm not here for some lame pump, I'm here for the long run, when the token will be 150-200$ And I don't think it's going to take very long. Just watch.