Icon Binance

ICON (ICX) just got added to Binance. 400 mil supply and first big exchange. Hop on the train now guys while its still under 2$

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2202213.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw literally made 100k from this listing

I'm not selling a single ICX though because this thing is going way higher. Literally powering the crypto-powerhouse that is Korea.

Shill me more about ICON. You see it mooning even tho it just got dumped on binance? Why?

>funded by Korean government
>already partnered with government ministries, insurance companies, universities, hospitals etc
>working with ripple to facilitate their operations in asia
>launch mainnet at the end of this month

I could go on, but this thing is definitely top 10 material imo

THIS. This coin is literally the next ADA.

what is the circulating supply/market cap?

I'm already too late, next time shill with all caps and a few memes

Mainnet drops this month, it trades on OKEX tomorrow and it's owned by the same company than owns Coinone. I think it can still multiply a few times in the short term.

You think it can dip further so I can buy cheaper?
why did it release so high?

I don't know desu, it's too early in trading to be predictable. The fact that it's listing on OKEX tomorrow makes it dangerous to wait in my mind, but who really knows.

>a few memes

I’m embarrassed to say that I’ve bought certain crypto because of the hilarious meme images. LINK, for example. Also, cute anime girls always make me take a look. Here’s hoping /a/ doesn’t get into crypto or I’m going to be holding a lot of bags.

Exactly this. Okex will moon that back. Be happy that you are able to accumuluate so low

WERE GOING TO THE MOON BOIIIIIIIIII

Funny because not a single thing you said is true. I am not the last Jedi.

TO THE MOON

This was me:
Thanks, user.

No problem senpai, there's a lot of info on it online so it's legit.

>funded by Korean government
plopping 10k in.
gooks best be not banning crypto

There was a bit of FUD because they were regulating crypto, but for me that's bullish because it means they're accepting it as part of the landscape and not looking to ban it.

yeah there is no way korea can ban crypto, its already integrated into the culture.
how is this not listed on bithumb upbit coinone korbit or any of the other gook exchanges? that would be fucking wild

It's possible they'll wait until mainnet because then it will shift onto its own blockchain. I'm sure it will hit them all eventually though, so imho this is still a good price to get in.

What was ICO price?

Thanks I just bought 1k. This better not be a scam lol

alright bought in with a small sum, ready to get chonked

gook banks, securities, insurance, hospitals, and universities already use it.
it just needs to get listed on major gook exchanges

Warning dont expect price rising.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2202213.0

who the fuck is buying this

it literally has 600m market cap at this pricing

Cardano had a high one when it started. I remember when it dropped on bittrex at .02.

It was the first coin released in months. Lot of people thought it was a shitcoin. Fuck, wish I went balls deep then lawd I’d be rich as fuck.