How long till these /pol/ faggots lose all their money and leave us alone?

You guys stick out more than your mothers nipples from her training bra after I'm fucking her in the ass with no lube, shut the fuck up and learn your place and stop acting like you guys know anything about money let alone crypto.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
youtube.com/watch?v=ygCE9Y28xWg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ignore them, they've invaded every board on Veeky Forums and since crypto blew up they're having a sniff at Veeky Forums

They seriously don't fit in here though so they'll get embarrassed and leave soon enough

If it wasn't for /pol/, you'd have Hillary implementing some china style regulatory regime right now.

Be grateful.

kys corecuck

>trump is anti-establishment
>9-11 was an inside job
>obama is fake president and a very bad black man
>cryptos/btc = bubble
>buy ammo and goinnawoods

Implying crypto isn't a massive influx to right leaning young white males...

I just switched to /tv/ for a while. I gotta get my shit together from this TLJ disaster before I can get back to crypto mang.

they are mad because bitcoin and lightning network will create a more globalized world and they are too dumb, uneducated, racist and xenophobic to be a part of it. /pol/tards will LITERALLY become cave beasts in the future, while we all live in smart cities.

I'm up $250k nigger
we're here to stay

>people actually believe polfags who arent of voting age had any influence on the election
Gets me every time.

>hillary emails
>never going to be impeachment
>fbi/cia/nsa and other 50 security agencies are fake
>all media fake news
>trump twitter is all we need
>better be under russians than jews and black men

They ruined tv as well. Cant even talk about the amazon lotr series without half the thread being diversity shit posting.

They did. Memes have a butterfly effect.

>iota is horrible because immigrants and devs engaged in white genocide
>my neighbor is muslim, i slash his tires and call cops anonymously on them everyday
>my president is going to take care of me
>/biz is stupid

They ruined /g/ with the non stop pajeet name calling and they are bringing that racism here.

You'll join us soon. You'll learn the meaning of /pol/ is always right

>I just switched to /tv/
They haven't had a hit meme in years

hahaha nigger post some proofs
>make me laugh you fake ass sister fucking /pol inbreed

the reddit and twitter cucks need to go before anyone. influx of normies and roasties is more cancerous.

How tall are you? Serious question.

t. pajeet

Fuck you coons. Go back to worldstarhiphop or wherever the hell you came from and refreshing blockfolio from your metro pcs android devices. Kyselves
Pajeet

"pajeet" is not racism though. isn't that a real indian name? I know Ajit is an indian name (pronounced ajeet).

Even former cunnyposters moved on to better places 2bh

Veeky Forums has always had a bit of /pol/ inside of it in every board. You don't have to be a /pol/ack to be cognizant of race realism and notice how insular jews are

It's just comfy season, we're on more so are we see them more. We had a big problem on fit because of the onion thing, and cunts realizing how fucked they're were physically. Fit used to be very different (99% feels) and is now 70%feels 30%pol derails

No way there would be Jews on Veeky Forums who would hate /pol/ irrationally even though they're making you money

6'2, and I deadlift 505 so please, please for the love of god come my way

You're just mad your mom, sister, daughter, crush, all desire black cock.

Ok Mr. Klein

I unironically believe this.

Go back to plebbit if you want a fucking commie echo chamber faggot.

Amazing the amount you cucks want pedophilia and mental illness to be the norm. You fucks need a gassing.

I have brass knuckles to defend myself.

jedi=jews

Well jesus christ man, you gotta be blind at this point not to see SJW bullshit in TLJ right now. Not that I give a crap about that shit. It's just ruining my fucking movies.

They made me miss iota fuck them

So the pajeets are pissed we aren’t falling for their scams so they’ve tag teamed with share lie to FUD the incoming fourth Reich. Sorry, xer, but you’re getting gassed. It’s weird to find a commie nigger who loves big Muhammad cock browse a white mans forum for capitalists.

Oh you like money and gains? And fuck sharing with other people? Comrade, have you no shame? All those gains will be redistributed into the universal basic bitcoin pool. We don’t want these poor, disenfranchised normies to FOMO and lose their money, do we? Darnquesha needs it. She’s a single mother with her 6th kid on the way. It’s unfortunate all these people won’t pay into a system they leech from, but that’s the price we have to pay. No one in America is dumb enough to unironically sponsor communism/terrorism, so that’s why we need to bring in 70 IQ shitskins who will always vote for the system they are dependent on. They will bring us to the next dialectical in history.

I'll fite u IRL

Man of straw, nigger.

full natsoc here

started with 900$ in march

Even Micheal Jackson was redpilled about (((them)))
youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q

t. pajeet

Hey guys, I think I found one!

Trump retweeted a pepe meme when he was a candidate, of course /pol/ had influence. Not to mention autism awareness month right off the bat.

mirin' hard brah

>being this brainlet

You fucking fags shouldn't have called me a fucking /nocoiner/ in threads you constantly shilled on our island board.

TRUMP IS PUTINA AGENT!!!

Cuck

reminder to sage and hide leftypol threads

/pol/ had no effect on the election not according to the democrats kek Muh russians

>people actually think Veeky Forums isn't just /pol/

Left wingers aren't participating in this absolute orgy of unregulated capitalism, dipshits.

anti-/pol/ fags are legit cancer. They need to be purged and learn their fucking place.

>WAH /pol/ IS THE PROBLEM NOT THE PEOPLE RESPONSIBLE

So dipshit how come you don't see that in /a/? Oh right, there is no "/pol/" because there is no anti-white pro diversity kikes pushing leftist agenda in anime. What a shocker!

If it weren't for /pol/ Veeky Forums would still being buying pajeet's bags.
And it is only a matter of time before kikes like you are expelled.

Been here since before the invasion. We were already using pajeet because pajeets actually are a good part of the population. Check the times low price shitcoin shilling starts at and you'll see the pattern.

Who here had money on crypto and just didn't come to Veeky Forums? Me guilty.

what even is that number I assume its 117,440 or wtf help what kind of notation

Michael Jackson was a pedophile.

agreed OP

literally cannot post a relevant Veeky Forums news article about taxes or banks or anything financial really without hearing about DA JOOOOOS

I can’t wait to buy your relatives back in Africa.

K
seig heil amirite ?

Should we start shilling ngr on their board again to keep them busy?

Do those work with limp wrists? Serious question.

It’s just the random feral nigger with a computah who suddenly found duh bixcoin - /bizpol/ has been a thing for awhile now and some darky feelings are getting hurt so they gotta whine.

/pol/ is like 5% of Veeky Forums and they stick out everytime they buy high and sell low.
>fucking fuck chink nigger jew fuck shit fuck fucking shills

If this coin raises in value to a point where its genuinely profitable it will break politics.

pajeet alert

Actually accusations against him were very shady and people believed it just because MSM was only source of the news then.

I would rather like nigger tether.

fuck off there's nothing wrong with being aware of the state of the world

I'm Finnish and I've been called a Pajeet before because my English sucks sometimes.

FUCK POL

>crush
t. 11 yr old mini pajeet.

proofs or manlet, cuck.

>implying white nationalists aren’t all libertarians who’ve sensed the socially engineered antiwhite direction of society

>American fake news

yeah, I thought he was a kiddy diddler for the longest time. Razorfist did a good video on it.
Also the police tapes from Corey feldman accusing Jon Grissom from 90's exonerates Micheal imo says he was a sexual

If you haven’t realized that our Middle Eastern foreign policy is all for Jews than you’re a literal brainlet
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

The next step is realizing that our immigration policy also comes from Jews

>anti-/pol/ fags are legit cancer
This. And they only pop up after a board gets big.

It's no different here. When Bancor came out there was absolutely no complaining about /ppl/ and the Jew memes on here, yet now BTC blows up in the last month and suddenly we get an invasion of "go away /pol/" posters. You fuckers derail discussion on every board and get buttblasted over the mildest jokes.

exactly. My problem is not with natural levels of diversity that happen holistically in every country. My problem is the fact that it's so fucking shilled and lobbied for by kikes in so many facets of daily life that I can't help but point out why it ruins something that would otherwise be fun to engage with/in.

i second this

youtube.com/watch?v=ygCE9Y28xWg

Here is the real redpill goys.

I stand with /pol

i was a /pol/ faggot who never put any fiat into crypto but made 600+ dollars out of nothing by making memes for 4CHN then dumping it when 4CHN was at like 7k sats. Moved my 600 dollars in bitcoin dust to bittrex and bought into litecoin when it was still cheap. My portfolio is fast approaching 10k and I never put a single cent of fiat into it.

Some of us adapt OP

/pol/ did nothing wrong

>muh /pol/
Having fun holding those bancor soyboy?

>kick building
>building implodes
Gee whiz. I must be a god.

The crossover between /pol/ and like every board on this shitty site is 1:1 you fucking homo

It's not that hard to influence society

/pol/ is merely the new cp chemo meant to trigger normies and purify this board

Bad analogies are not an argument.

Cuck.

See? I can throw shitty ad hominems too.

another faggot that thinks /pol/ is a minority on FUCKING Veeky Forums.

you better believe in /pol/ threads, you're in one.

>I-I'm glad trump got rid of net neutrality, it was some cuck anti-freedom shit anyway
>Hilary would have done it worse!!!!

>muh pol

keep coping kikes

its just free market, if you dont like it band together with the tens of thousands of crying redditors and start your own internet company. otherwise it will revert to the internet of 2012, which was total opression AMIRYTE?

id rather have hill than a zionist shill billionare

>You wouldn't gas little old me with your 8.8" Zyklon-D, would you, you nasty brutish goy?