Omg

What is the deal with OMG? There are always thousands of users on their sub at any time. Is this shit about to moon?
>pic related

Half of them are bots.

[post]not true[/post]

>moon
>no news
>no product
>only pics and a skateboard
no

yeah it's 16.50 right now without news or products. wonder what it's gonna be with news

Believe what you want goy. Many bots chill on social media pages looking for spikes of hype to pump prices up. I remember when BTC used to pump instantly due to posts on twitter back in 2013 - 2014

why the fuck does so many people have their bots parked there? shit like litecoinmarkets and most other alt subs don't

>They're STILL fuding

shhhh im still accumulating

i'm just saying it wont moon without something tangible

literal shitcoins with no promise moon for no reason all the time.

They're coordinating a pnd.

yeah and then usually dump right after
for the life of the coin PnDs are bad

Shilling and accumulation phase is over. OMG is about to take off like a nuclear fuelled rocket that will go until q2 2018.

Everyone who has gotten rich on ethereum gets asked by their friends what coin they should buy. The rich ETH friends tell them about OMG and they buy in. (since ethereum and omise go are so closely related)

ask any OMG holder what the purpose of their coin is without looking it up. they'll probably sputter some shit about skateboards even when you remind them there is no working product.

that goes for anything right now. ask someone the purpose of bitcoin and they will not be able to

Omise Go is essentially aiming to be a giant online decentralized bank. The main strength comes from the decentralized exchange, or DEX for short. The DEX, combined with the Plasma block chain, will be capable of handling upwards of 2 million transactions per second. What this means, is that I could hop into a plane, and fly to Japan, pay for my katana with dogecoin, and the merchant will receive it in yen. The funds will be deducted from your account at the going rate between the two currencies or crypto. On top of that, it will also function as a traditional exchange, and be utilized in payment processing. This last bit is important, because Omise has already shown their intent to switch over to using Omise Go for all of their clients, which is significant since they are the 5th largest processor in SEA region. Anyone holding the OMG tokens will receive passive income based on the staking price set by the token owners. Tokens are used to validate transactions on the DEX, and their prices are set by the stakers. The OMG team will be competitively staking their tokens as well.

That's the short version. People don't understand the scope of what this token is going to start disrupting in q2 of next year. That's literally the only reason the price is as low as it is.

I really, really like your post. May I save it and use it as a copied answer later?

Thanks in advance,
Rob.

Maximum comfort

OMG hasn't been dumping though. Its just been correcting a bit then mooning again.

$20 before EOY

To the working product argument, I would say that if you think the token is overvalued right now, then it means you are severely undervaluing what the final product will be worth.

it already mooned and is more than priced in for the hypothetical value of the hypothetical project they are hypothetically working on hypothetically making a hypothetical reality, hypothetically.

>hypothetical project
do you know what that word means

what app is this?

this nigguh in every thread baka

unironically made me FOMO. I GOT MY PONIES FOR 2018.

Delta

ETH won't be able to handle the transactions. OMG need to use another blockchain or the project will fail

dude are you literally on biz all day and night waiting for omg threads lol

ETH isn't going to be handling the transactions. Plasma is. OMG will be the first token to use Plasma, and showcase its power.

Only wait for the omg threads
When i search catalog for omg and nothing shows up a sadness overcomes my soul
Just trying to let omisebros know we're all gonna make it

Is 4000 OMG enough to make it?

He has nothing else to do since he made it.

lol this token has been out for like 6 months?

Would you have like to have invested in Amazon in the first six months?

yes you will make it with 4k OMG

Oh jesus christ how now are you. WHAT IS PLASMA?

fuck me I only have 70, im trying to work my way up to at least 500.

Sorry, but plasma is vaporware.

The company itself is 5 years old, and very succesfull. I don't mind waiting 2+ years for my retirement.

Omise and OmiseGO aren't entirely the same thing m8

Because you are all in OMG, you do know that eventually they pretty much are?

Their goal is to move all their paymentprocessing to blockhain tech, aka. OmiseGo.

Lmao this 4000 nigga. Every god damn thread. Yes, you will make it

his legacy will live on