Why did I buy this coin were is my major gains like btc

Why did I buy this coin were is my major gains like btc

Other urls found in this thread:

fool.com/investing/2017/12/17/5-big-banks-currently-testing-ripples-blockchain-t.aspx
bithomp.com/explorer/rGcyM8aFJwLEFajEeCJwtQJsCTYt9qXKsu
xrpchat.com/topic/10498-ex-paypal-president-joins-board-of-canadian-startup-payment-rails/
treasurytoday.com/2017/07/ripple-vs-swift-payment-r-evolution-ttpv
gdax.com/static/digital-asset-framework-2017-11.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How many did you get? It'll never come close to being as big as bitcoin, so i didnt bother.

560.00 at .67

You are going to look like a retard in exactly 1.5 years time when ripple is number one market cap screencap this

Its a slow incubator, company is laying the foundation and proving its worth to banks and corporations at the moment.

Be here in a couple years for critical mass, but dont wait too long else you miss getting in a low price point.

If I want lambo and beachhouse how much should I buy?

This kills the crypto.

if you bought over .22 you lose

>BTC week average growth: 47%
>XRP week average growth: 222%

put the same amount into either one and you'll get more out of XRP

It's .72 it's been that way for a week were the 2x at least

If I could, I'd sink $100k into it and, after 3 years, plan on dispensing incremental payouts to last me for life.

Currently its blockchain and XRP is being tested out by 5 Large banks, including SBI Holdings working with Japanese Bank Consortium composed of 61 Japanese-Based banks.

fool.com/investing/2017/12/17/5-big-banks-currently-testing-ripples-blockchain-t.aspx

JBC is set to conduct cross-border stress tests with three large banks in South Korea this Spring 2018.

On 12/15, a $700 million dollar Ripple exchange was made, with a $0.0000096 transfer fee. Most likely a direct exchange with ripple itself for its banking clients currently in testing phase.
bithomp.com/explorer/rGcyM8aFJwLEFajEeCJwtQJsCTYt9qXKsu

Click the orange i on the entry to see the fee.

xrpchat.com/topic/10498-ex-paypal-president-joins-board-of-canadian-startup-payment-rails/

Ex-Paypal president joined Canadian based Payment Rails, a tech company aiming to implement Ripplenet and XRP technology in transactions.

There is ALOT going in the background, the coin is undervalued even at its current prices. Coupled with the coinbase rumors and the yet to be announced partnership with two non-financial house hold companies (a lot of people are speculating Amazon), XRP is a sleeping giant courting Central Banks and the Financial Sector.

To Ripple, Inc, bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies are a non-factor for their niche and ambition. The real war for them in 2018 is this:
treasurytoday.com/2017/07/ripple-vs-swift-payment-r-evolution-ttpv

Its either Ripple or SWIFT that will become the backbone for Global Payments in our future.

Only one system will let you buy crypto that will make you a millionaire in the future, choose wisely.

XRP is a long term hold. Not ginna get rich tomorrow swing trading it. Rumor is that it will be listed on coinbase 1st Q 2018. If that happens, it's going way beyond the moon. Also, major banking institutions are salivating at the money and time they will save by using Ripple tech vs Swift.

Exactly what this guy just said...

1st Q meaning? First of January ?

It's a great coin, you just bought in after a good pump. Just be patient

Meaning anytime within the first 3 months of the year. It's still a rumor, but one that I believe. Coinbase is missing out on a lot of money by not having the 3rd-4th largest market cap on their site.

A quarter is a three-month period, so Q1 is Jan, Feb, Mar

First Quarter is 1/Jan - 31/March

I bought ETH at $8 a couple of years ago people said I was a chump. Be patient and focus on fundamentals rather than bone-reading charts and shit. XRP is good just to need to put it away and wait. Less stressful than trading swings and get richer in the long-term.

XRP is a good long term investment. As others have mentioned, there's still a lot of work to be done and there's a lot happening in the background. It's one of the few crypto coins that has a real world use and in the coming years you'll see it's value increase. Ignore the short term volatility and focus on the long term goals of XRP.

Waiting for the announcement of negotiations with partners that will use ripple.
Heared that there are some big partners commin in.

I would say HODL

ripple is dead. might as well trade for xlm while you still can.

>bought at ATH

JUST

Anyone who thinks they can make huge gains off this coin is fucking delusional. It's mathematically not possible.

> 38b circulating supply
> 29b market cap

This coin is a low-risk long term high-return, consider XRP on its own special category away from the rest of the cryptocurrencies. Put money that you dont want to play with or spend into it and forget about it in your daily trading unless you're reading signals for its planned moons.

Sell and buy back around 2500 satoshi. I think around Jan 10. Anyway in the mean time you can buy pot . It is going 2900-3000 today or tomorrow

>banks won’t just fork Ripple

Are you delusional?

bet you said that when it was at 1b marketcap too

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
CitiBank is already working on CitiCoin and Goldman Sachs/JP Morgan is working on SETLcoin you fucking idiot bagholder.

>Its either Ripple or SWIFT that will become the backbone for Global Payments in our future.
you're wrong. it will be Lightning Network. you will forever hate yourself because all you had to do was hold BTC.

Amazon / Airbnb / Alipay - Either one of these names gets announced as XRP partnership within two weeks.

Screencap this cause this is going to be the biggest moon mission in crypto history.

Honestly, screencap this, look back at it and you will realise you can only kys cause you ignored this.

It will moon but it's not gonna do more than x10. The circulating supply is too big for a mars mission.

Ripple wants to be in compliance with banks and companies, all forks will be in the best interests for the technology and banks.

Establishing secure, compliant and enterprising-scaling infrastructure on an international scale with numerous partners will out-compete and ultimately save those companies/banks money.

Forks, as mentioned by the above user, is actually what will harm the development of Lightning Network. There isn't consensus in Bitcoin because of its decentralized structure and you know it.

If it does 10x I'm almost set for life, I won't complain

you're so dumb. keep shilling your shitcoin. you will keep losing money.

>jews trusting other jews
eeeeehhhhhhhhhhh
trashman.jpg

I WANT TO BELIEVE

How and where can i buy ripple, tried getting an account verified at pluss500 but those guys are slow retards, dont even know if i can store my coins away from there also in a stupid drunken move deposites 100 eur thats now locked untill i get verified.

I shouldv just bought bitcoin and exchanged it for xrp but im a noob and didnt know.

Bitstamp, binance

Their chief cryptographer is a level 100 jewish wizard this coin literally CANNOT LOSE

Both are shit aswell.

gdax.com/static/digital-asset-framework-2017-11.pdf

xrp will not be put on coinbase. This is the framework for all coins to be approved by these standards first and xrp is not mentioned.

>Decentralization
>The network is public, decentralized, and enables trustless consensus.

Stellar won't be going there as well.

Face you it, you all don't know shit. Just buy it and hold and pray

>Face you it

K, dont listen to that user's advice. Hodl is retarded. If you arent day trading coins hoping from moon to moon or aggregating more btc with these alts, you're fucking stupid and shouldnt invest in crypto.

Most legit and based dev in whole crypto space. Hands down. If you don’t agree, you should leave crypto ASAP

Who is shilling and convincing people more: Ripple or SWIF? That should be an indicator on who's more successful.