Rlc

iexec been mooning quietly

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7hom98/why_i_hold_rlc_iexec_and_why_you_could_be/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Volume is too low for a serious moon mission, just not enough people know about it. It needs to get listed on Binance. It may go up to 8k sats in a mini pump but it will immediately crash back down again due to low volume.

Still undervalued, 20 dec release. It has been going up steadily. Expecting a moon soon or at least in the future. Project should be atleast 200 mil marketcap +

Shill me on this coin pls

It's basically golem but better in every single way, including progress toward delivering a working product. Coin has 0 marketing and is really under the radar. It's a safe easy play to make a x2 before EOY.

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7hom98/why_i_hold_rlc_iexec_and_why_you_could_be/

on the verge of crossing the mighty $1.00. $5 soon.

Total supply is nothing, they are in talks with IBM, IBM is fawning over them big time. With such a low supply and countless big time partnerships coming, the rocket ship is real. Been in this for 10 months, biggest sleeper in crypto primed to make Stella look like nothing..

Currently have 3000 XLM and looking for to invest another 4k tomorrow, should I all in on this?

Not like it's going to dump or anything. Since both RLC and FUN have the 20th as the dates they're releasing their store and 2018 plans respectively, I reckon it's safe to stick to both of those for now.

Never all in anything, manage your risk.

about 6 months here, still holding comfy and bought when people were not patient

Im balls deep in both of those. See you in Venice, user.

This one has been weird. Thought it would have been at least $2 or $3 by now.

It's about to moon very loudly.
t. obsessive RLC-watcher

Same. $2 sounds about right.
For now.

It needs to like 3-4x to just even out with the recent btc rise/

It's not really a currency, so I always just think of its value in terms of fiat. Of course everyone should be holding BTC for now, but as a speculative moonshot option this one feels like a foregone conclusion

Hit the $1. $2 in 2 days... big buy orders coming in still.

MOONING YOU FUCKING NIGGERS

Here we fucking go

>See hype itt
>"What? It's still 4.9K sats. What are these anons on about?"
>Refresh page
>5.3K

should I sell my neo and go all in?

all in? ehh.... im sure its worth a lot but not all in worth unless u wanna wait 2 years to realize the tech

I tought they launch platform in 2 days