I'm moving $35k over to Binance as I writ this to buy REQ

I'm moving $35k over to Binance as I writ this to buy REQ.

I need a win guys, I got JOOST'D all the way down to $40k (I still hold $5k Link because it is the Biz coin) from $65k and I had to consolidate my stack into bitcoin so I can make some gains back with a new coin.

Please tell me, is this coin just a meme? I will kill myself if I don't make it this time, I can't handle being a poor fag anymore. Help me Biz, I know most of you want me to fail and will laugh at me but I know some of you are good.

All in on link faggot or you wont make it

have you thought about why you are buying this coin

why REQ

please explain to me what makes it valuable and why you are willing to pay 27 cents per. also please tell me what value you believe it belongs at

if you cant do this then you should not buy

You're fine, when you sell look into reinvesting into SALT and just chill.

>$65k
>poorfag

do it moron. We've been consolidating for 4 days. There is a 50% chance team releases the testnet today. If so this shit is going to go parabolic. 60 cents at least by end of day.

>I'm moving $35k over to Binance as I writ this to buy REQ.

im long on REQ but the only way i would make that move is if i had 300k already in btc. and im pretty sure you do not have 300k in btc, user

I don't know anymore, there are too many coins, too many moon missions, and I'm missing all of them it seems. TRX just went up 900% for literally no reason, they don't even have a product.

I hear REQ has this thing called Colossus coming out, and since he is my favorite x-men character I figure it'd be as good as any bet in crypto for me

>gambling $35k on a useless shit coin because his favorite xmen is colossus.

Veeky Forums is pure comedy gold

literally better logic than most moonkids

>i'm on my way over to buy ath on a coin thats only mooning based on the possibility that the next update is colossus

holy shit he was serious

Sold this shitcoin yesterday for 1:1 SONM thx Jesus

I think I'm going to buy it. BTC has still not shown up in Binance. Please help me Biz, give me the strength to go all into to this coin or another one.

most of us here are expecting at least $1 by February

it's your gamble

Jesus kid get ADA

go 33% REQ
33% TRX
33$ ICX
1% DOGE

you'll be a millionare by this time next year.

It went through. Do I pull the trigger?

>strongest bull in history
>lose money somehow
fucking how dude?
you might want to consider not having kids

Was that you op, that just pumped it req some?

Fucking kek. This is as good a reason as any. I wish you luck, user.

Safe to say OP made his decision. It was a good one OP. Play it safe put a sell order in for +80% from now to play it safe. Colosuss will be here by Thursday.

not yet, I think I'm going to now. I'm so nervous. I just jacked off and took a shower to clear my mind but it didn't work.

req eoy $1 easy

Psst..hey kid...[spoiler]FunFair[/spoiler]

FUCK IT, I'M IN!!!!!

That's the spirit 0:)

Please do yourself a favor and don't sell once it drops a bit. Long term REQ can truly go high, so please don't be a weak handed idiot.

This nigger actually bought $35k of a coin because his favorite xman is “colossus”. You must be a trust fund child, no normal person is this fucking stupid.

w-why would it drop?

People want to take profit of course. I plan on 2xing then selling half. I have to diversify. Sorry anons. Don't worry I only have 2k.

buy fun and req

As good a reason as any. I went all in on link because someone rolled dubs and I'm up over 100%.

The absolute state of Veeky Forums, ladies and gentlemen.

Veeky Forums in a nutshell.

Because it’s pretty high right now op. The dip happened a couple of days ago from a pump and dump. Dunno if they are still in the market. I hope not

You’ll be ok though OP, coin will rise no matter what over the days

based OP caused a rally

If this strategy works I’m gonna laugh my ass off

LARP

Buy salt man, q4 press release soon with good news, buy the hype. Easy 3 x

I can feel my balls turning into organic steel already.

>
>As good a reason as any. I went all in on link because someone rolled dubs and I'm up over 100%.
My portfolio is up 136% in a month and my stack is made out of all the meme coins on this board.

hey OP ive got a bridge to sell you

its called the Colossus Bridge
goes from Brooklyn to Manhattan

you interested?

I literally bought Ripio because it sounded like Ripto and I loved spyro as a kid. Made a cool 30% off that, thanks Spyro

Go in more on Link. I think the coin has the most potential to moon. You won't be sorry.

Go for it

bryana holly is so fucking hot

literally "the absolute madman": the thread

Feelin' good! Up 2 cents!

God bless you user. Its people like you that biz needs a whole lot more.

not looking for a memecoin, going in for the mem haha

love you dude, holding 23k req here, it's peanuts in my folio but i'm up a lot more then the rest of it so this made me happy allready,

hold mid-longterm (1 year) and you will see the true collosus form!

enjoy

better not, depending on your stategy you should invest in slowly appreciating coins that already have use case, like BNB. You can also invest in future infrastructure project that are similar yet superior to BNB, like KNC. it all depends on whether you want to gamble away your money on coin of the month or if you want a risk free returns on your investment. in the end it's up to you user

Joobilators cometh on 20/Apr/2018. The show ends and a new one begins. You will be the patsy for the release of .Gov coin. Fireworks, phoenix chikuns, and coins. It is going to be fantastic.

user you could've given your money to a worthwhile venture; like me.

NO!

getting real tired of this stupid forced prophecy meme

honestly just stop please

user i might do like you. maybe. only 10k tho

This is what 1 million REQ looks like.

Accumulating and hodling since ICO.

the only things you should be holding right now user for comfy super gains by 2020-2021

link
req
rcn
xvg
trx
xmr
eth

when you make it give away 10k on Veeky Forums

why user, why so invested

which rcn

hes smart money that knows that req will destroy paypal in the future

ripio credit network, theyve even shilled it on Bloomberg

OP is a legend Colossus is our new mascot

godkek if true

Can't find anything on bloomberg

if you dont think he is a poorfag, i cant even imagine how poor you are

Please don't, not REQ.

Go with either Steem or Steem Dollar, Steem is headed to around $4.25, and Steem Dollar is headed for about $31.

Thank me later.

I wish I took the decision to buy 500k req at 10 cents
Instead holdled my shitcoin and it went 30% down and req is up 300% :( feel like killing myself