How fucked am I? please judge

how fucked am I? please judge

go all in on cindicator

get some monero in there

Why be fucked when you can cash out with Tony’s help?

you'll be too rich if you dont drop ur bags

if you had put 100 into each of the top ten coins at the start of the year you'd have over 43k today.

You're actually pretty good user.

Can anyone rate? wanted to hold for 12 months and see what happens

I just dropped XVG for QSP. Not gonna tell you what to do but QSP + REQ is gonna literally print money in 2018

Nice verge, that's gonna save you but I highly recommend switching it out for monero or more solid coin after it moons again. Verge will like hit .10 or more.

im waiting on another 2k fiat to hurry up and clear then i'll chuck it on QSP i am thinking.

Good hodl on Fun! you will see the results this week

verge and link are fucked

>higher portion of porfolio in memes than actual crypto

ive got sum bad news user

>12 months

you could literally hold fecescoin and come out with 2,800% more kangaroobills.

short game, long game. Doesn't fucking matter. You'll win long for sure.

Thanks. Literally the first person to comment something other than
>cripple
>kys

I am thinking loading more into FUN and QSP

You're gonna make it. Hold everything and buy the dips.

I honestly don't see what's so great about XVG, compared to monero or other privacy coins.

I see people like praising it but for no real reason. Only a few months ago Veeky Forums was shitting all over it.

I agree. put a small amount in because who cares really. Recently moon'd also. Long term wait and see and possibly have nothing.

Although I don't personally like XRP or TRX based on reading up on them... I honestly don't think it matters. This market is going to get flooded. Normies will gobble up Ripple simply by it's position on coinmarketcap and price.

People will shill TRX and that'll pump. Whether anything comes of it who knows, hopefully. But even if nothing, you'll still see it rise.

Those are the only two I'd keep an eye on if you're holding for a year. The rest I only see appreciating. They have utility and potential.

thanks. good advice. Thoughts on Cardano? I only holding 4k of em but it looks promising to me

how do I get Tony’s help