Other urls found in this thread:

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-PIVX
youtube.com/watch?v=7NjNL4Nsa4Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If Merk says to go in, I’m all in!!
Ty senpai for you last neo call!

just bought 200 don’t let me down.

Another NEO breakout already?

MACD looking good. RSI is ok. You can see it just trying to break that wall. Easy 400k Sats by tonight

YES MERK!

can one of you pros do a bit of TA on pivx for me? cheers: bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-PIVX

Merk is the fucking king

Shit them buy walls!!

Consolidation finished and bullish volume increasing, last chance to buy guys

I don't understand any of the gibberish you just said but I'm gonna go buy!

woot woot woot woot

pump after pump alt season is back

Neo is unstoppable lmao

looks like the MACD is about to cross

im in

once we break 372 this is going to 400k!!!

how I do I know this isn't a bunch of shills doing a pump n dump?

It’s MERK time!!!!
Ty money master

Do you think Veeky Forums has enough money to influence a 5 billion dollar market cap coin?

When do you recommend selling Merk? Or would it be a safe bet to just hodl for the next few months?

Neo might go up some 20-50% over the next 2 days but look at QTUM and you'll realize it's about to pull a Cardano and go 4x over 3-7 days.

Have a look at my track record, we only pump and let it ride, I encourage you to take profits. I have a whale crew and we like to give back to the community who created us.

perhaps yeah

Ni Hao Mr. Chinaman

you're track record? Who are you you're just a random user to me

We are already up fuck yes!!!

who is merk?

NEO is going up right now doofus

Didn’t you see how he called that previous neo pump? He has a huge whale crew and he eats /biz in on his pumps, so far all have been correct. We are already up a few % from this call

Damn I'm glad I bought in when I first saw this thread. Thanks Merk, will be looking forward to seeing more of your posts.

GOGO MERKEL

aaaand its gone

-murke

Consolidating guys for next push!

Can’t handle a 1k sat consolidation?
Be gone.

PUMPING!!!

Hey Mark, good stuff as usual, see you at the BBQ

Jesus Christ almighty good lord our saviour praise KEK

Praise Merk.

ty mr merk

shills itt?

this is insane just what I needed to start my week!

LesGOOOOOO

HOLY SHIT THAT SELL WALL WAS FUCKING WRECKED

youtube.com/watch?v=7NjNL4Nsa4Q

600k Sats?!?!!

tfw getting the money

Brilliant feel

seriously

do biztards actually talk like this

400k Sats!!! Next up 600!!!!

we iz kangz

OH shit, this is crazy

MAKE IT STOP I"M STUCK IN A SHORT POSITION IM DYING

400k sats, that's a number i haven't seen in a long time

You are welcome my friends

- Merk

how much longer is this pump going based merk

>biz speak
YOU NERDS SURE KNOW HOW TO PARTY

I love you Merk, 500k Sats yes?!?

im retarded

i want to buy the dip, is it going to 80?

Pump it.

Neo has the best tech out of all the coins it’s seriously undervalued.

Fuck it I’m going all in.

>mfw I took my little $400 and turned it into $420

Thank you based god.

look at the orders the whales are bout to pump this

Get ready for next push!!! This is just the beginning.

Lol everybody acting like this merk guy is a pro when he literally waits until the last possible moment when the pump is so obvious. Drunk whale called this shit over 24 hours ago, before the first pump.

Glhf noobs

Well thanks to NEO my portfolio is now over 100k. I'm actually fucking scared and don't know if I should sell or keep going to see where this goes. I have never seen six figures in my life and not even my family has ever seen this much money. For people in my country it's more than most people make in their lives.

NEO has room to go up. And that's not even being optimistic of the future. It has been neglected in the last bullruns. Just wait for Chyna.

dont be a faggot

I literally just learned that NEO actually pays dividends. And if you store NEO on proper wallet you get basically free money. Not making this up as shill tactic this is real. And apparently you can use that token to vote on things related to NEO. Seems pretty revolutionary.

You won't regret it, I just did this and am already up $200 in minutes. Even if this coin doesn't go much higher tonight, it won't go lower

I got 3 coins now faggots

Why is ten dollars cheaper on binance wtf?

Same, my net worth has x5 because of neo and this is only the beginning. Surreal af

Holy shit how new are you lol. You didn't even know about gas but you are giving people advice on how to hodl neo? Fucking norman over here

Consolidating.... wait for it guys huge pump incoming

Fucking pull out and live that good life
At least pull out like 25k and let all the rest go the way it goes

If it goes to 0 you can always reinvest 15k and live on with that 10k for a year when that 15k turns again into 70kish

Literally can't go wrong with this

Alright guys, you got me, going in with my ETH stack

It's just a shill

Why would you do that? Wait for this pump to finish. Don’t be a scaredfag. You will kill yourself when you see how high this pump goes.

Is it safe to sleep for a few hours? Im tempted to sell now but im greedy

Wait so DON'T go in on this?

So this is just a pump and dump then..why would you shill neo lol it doesn't need it.

boomerfag dont give people advice in crypto. Hold NEO easy 1k by this time next year.

Don’t sell lol, stay up and wait for this pump to show signs of weakness, at the moment it’s not slowing down.

He meant go in. But actually you should wait until after this pump. It's the third one this weekend.

>being pussy
it is easy for normal rational people to think like this, more of like common sense and that why most ppl cant make it, it like pulling out of btc at 8k. Falling wedge has been broken, it only up from here.

im having that ETH vibe when ETH was mooning while back. shits gonna reach 100 dollarious breddy soon.

Over $75

IT'S STILL RISING

>advice
It's just the best possible option

If you can't afford to loose everything you can pull out a 25k from 75k,even if it obvious that it'll grow bigger and bigger
Also if something dip like when btc got from 18k to almost 13k you can then put back in 18k of those in it
Literally best advice,not just shill advice

let's be real if normans like me are getting into NEO now, that's how you know it's about to pop off.

THANKS MERK

yep 500k easy guys.

IM BACK

Merk never fails to deliver.

ok newfag, babbies first 25k, your nervous mumbling has been noted.

I'm not a shill, if anything I'm a normie that got shilled on, but I've already made profit since the thread was posted so I don't care what you think. This pump might continue for hours.

how much longer can we go!?

user, listen to me.

Although we have very little in common, what I can tell you is you need to stay in the game.

The ride never ends, and this is our one shot. Godspeed brother. See you on the other side.

this reminds me of when Litecoin mooned. It just has that same vibe

NEO has allot of catching up to do, Trust me this is going to 150$ EOY