This is my crypto portfolio for 2018.

What's yours?

No OMG, and you want us to take you seriously

You might honestly be right there

thoughts about XEM?

>no monero
>verge

Noob here, at the moment it's :

15.79 % BTC (cause not sure if it can grow much more and if people will end up noticing it's actually not good compared to its competitors)

17,11% ETH

15.82% LTC

8.79 % ADA

8,45 % ARK

7.82 % XVG

8.62 % REQ

8.77 % SUB

8.82 % SONM

I currently have 1000 € invested and I'm not sure having that many altcoins is a good idea.
Thinking about dropping one. What think? I wouldn't know which one to drop tho, cause they all seem interesting and different to me.

I also wish I could get some EMC2 but I only read bad reviews about Bittrex and Cryptopia...(I'm on Binance)

100% DOGE

living on the edge

95% OMG and 5% BTC to catch moon missions.

You should listen to

Have you heard about LINK?

100% POWR until tomorrow afternoon, than HODLing FUN until end of Q1, and then probably suck my own dick and beg for tips on the next 100x. Idk.

move 10% from btc to neo,

Take half your buttcoin and put into litecoin. BTC is finished desu. It is officially myself to the ltc chad Facebook.

I plan on lowering my BTC holdings as its market share or purchasing power decreases, but for now I think 33% offers relative stability to a portfolio of altcoins

lost 50% of my portefolio.
rn
ripple: 2270
ETC: 7

no offense youre never gonna make it

Well, depends on what you mean by "make it"
Even if I only made ~30% returns every month, I'd have a million in five years.
I'm trying to find a mix of stability and gains, alongside what I have in stocks

holy fuck verge is the biggest shitcoin

Please explain.

>2018
>planning to hodl for that long
just sell them whenever they moon, and buy something else until they correct

>taking this seriously
>not wildly chasing pumps

But none of the original coins you are invested in really hard correct to the original price you bought in at, they just hover at a resistance floor and then pump to a higher level later on.
So you'll make your profit but it will be harder cost wise to get back in won't it?

>"only" 30% per month
gl when we're leaving this crazy bull market

chasing pumps is just a code word for getting rekt

Even when the market bleed there are still always a select few who remain in the gains idiot is this your first time? Also, when it dips dont fucking sell just buy more and sell later no matter how long at a profit.

Look for underdogs. The roads less traveled. Look at Byteball ffs

>No XMR, OMG or QTUM
Ok stay poor user

literally just going to HODL ethereum and litecoin

last time I checked the BTC value of almost every shitcoin got demolished by BTC after the july pump. holding the ratio was really really hard without going back into BTC.

but GBYTE/BTC still looks like shit

>no NEO

It's almost like everyone here enjoys being poor forever.

Been around since 2015.
Used for pump and dumps every couple of months or so

Oh.Thanks then. I'll keep mine a little bit to see if something happens and drop I guess.

>Cardano
>Scientific PoS

can't make this shit up

>BTC instead of BCH
Stay poor

100% MONERO

TRUE
DUMP IT ALL