Binance is KING

Hmm. BNB coin reduces your fees. You can buy other coins with it aka the trading pairs linked to bnb. You can buy into the ICO's that sell out with BNB they have special BNB sessions. Number 1 exchange in volume in the world yesterday. Increased volume from 60 million to 2.2 billion in 3 months.

Other urls found in this thread:

support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003483951
reddit.com/r/binance/comments/7iceev/attention_issues_with_2fa_please_read/?utm_content=title&utm_medium=hot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=binance
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Easily the most versatile coin out there. Reduce fees, buy other coins, participate in ICO's. Coin price was 3 bucks when the volume was 60 million. Now the volume is 2.2 billion and we have only doubled. Most coins have pumped hard on nothing but hype and will never generate a penny in profits meanwhile Binance is killing it and we have not had a true BNB pump. The marketcap could realistically hit 10 billion which would put it similar to a company like etrade.

Ok damnit, i did it are you fucking happy , you got what you want, im on Binance now. FFS, I had better not regret this, i have some LTC i may send , so what i buy bnb use it to pay fee's and thats 50% off huh, im a refugee from Bittrex, shill me a coin they dont have.

Well the whole point of my thread was to talk about how undervalued BNB is. If you just created an account use my referral code 10103168

Wow dude just wow, desu i barely even read your other posts now you want me to use ur code, wow

no use my code; btw i feel biz will become overspammed with binance ref codes if most switch:

Anyway REFUGEES ARE WELCOME HERE:
ref=11055182

are you manic?

But they will reduce the discount to 0% soon. Will the coin be completely useless?

isnt that per-user
new users getting in will want to buy it while users that used binance for years would sell

reducing the fee is just a small part of the value of BNB . Buying into the ICO's is a huge part . also being able to buy other coins with your bnb coin,.

It seems to be down right now?

WHAT THE FURK MINES DOWN TOO

Look faggot. Biance well liked already on this board. Stop making these fucking threads about it before I start shitting on it like I do bittrex. Because it would be a shame since Bittrex deserves its hate. sage

They are upgrading. Should be working again soon

support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003483951

Can someone explain at what rate BNB is consumed? Is it like $1 worth of bnb saves $1 worth of fees or what?

By introducing BNB pairs it literally made BTC obsolete and worthless. Imagine BNB flipping BTC.

>10103168

I just registered on Binance and did use your referral code.

To factor authentication doesn't work for me lads, is it safe to use as binance provided I don't leave money on there?

>To factor authentication doesn't work for me lads, is it safe to use as binance provided I don't leave money on there?

That depends if your computer is clean. 2FA does work I tried it just now in this minute. You do something wrong and need to figure it out first.

you fucking faggot next time use my referral link ref=11229037

Download Authy on the Play Store, do the rest

Ok. BTW how much do you get by that reference?

My reply in the other thread
>$1b is inevitable. Now account for the huge crypto boom that is to come next year and we'll be sitting at $10b EASILY. Accounting for the burn, we'll be somewhere at $120 BNB in 6-12 months.

Use my referral code: 1pajeet4referralfag

It's a massive issue apparently

reddit.com/r/binance/comments/7iceev/attention_issues_with_2fa_please_read/?utm_content=title&utm_medium=hot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=binance

Once you see it...

Guys, when I want to move some crypto to Binance, which coin should I use? (I only have BTC, but can change it to LTC or ETH when needed).

List DGB you shitters

I used another user's referral a while back but no one returned the favor.

This is my ref if someone is feeling kind today:

very little in general.