ENTRY: 2000

T1: 2100
T2: 2200
T3: 2300

CASH IN FREE GAINS

sell at 2300? What time senpai?

when its 2300 u dumbass

LETS GO NIGLETS

Should I sell all my ETH for this? The technology for link sounds pretty cool. I have 5 Eth currently, will that be enough to see a return off of my link?

I'm not selling until $50

This is an obvious pajeet shill thread, don't chase a pump that's not going to happen. Stay safe everyone.

yea that's almost 10k link.

Yama will take the souls of your elders and not allow them to reincarnate you pajeet. Vishnu is not happy, you have been warned.

Why do these never happen..

;)

Get in now.

Fine. I just bought 23k

still nothing happening. You pajeets don't have the btc to pump it to 2100 let a lone 2300

Nice.pump... 10 sats

Was delayed because of the binance upgrade. We are starting now

You need a trip. Thanks user

watched a vid on it, I do think it actually has some potential longer term, more than most coins anyways. I changed 3 ETH for link.

Hope I don't get pink wojack'd though.

Where is ceiling for this ?

What fucking planet am I on

wherever you imagine it to be, user

Guys dont bully

This particular pump? who knows.

The coin itself could go extremely high. It only has a 350,000,000 supply.

He called the pump, he'll know when it stops.

lmao this. They tried to pump it last night. No one's buying LINk atm because there's 110% moon missions going on.

Pajeets and their pnds I swear.

your buy wall just got sold into twice over man. did u guys get reqt?

Seems to be going OK to me...

it's not moving....

fucking pajeets can't get it past 2200. This isn't even your pump you dumb curries this is just resistance. Try harder

lol theyre trying to capitalise on fomo. But no gives a fuck when shit like ICX just brought them 50\% gains. LINk can go to 3000 sats and I can still buy back in for more LINK. Let it moon for all I care.

So this is just another pajeet pump?

those cunts just took another dump on everyone

i sold my ltc for this... like 90% of it