FUUUUCCKKK

so I decided stop giving a fuck and just download a tonydumper dump yesterday but never even opened it.

I just opened the zip and I’m fucking spooked. This is some serious evil. These are people with families.
I’m deleting this shit. Have fun, you theiving fucks.

source user?

How did you get these?

you can save them, user.

or you could post everything here :^)

what is it? inb4 all my links are gone

tonydumper.tumblr.com
dude is a silkroad legend

>These are people with families
Would you rather steal from orphans?

MODS

tony motherfucking dumper

You realize that youre on a list now right

Youre going to get v& even if you had a McVPN

They are just kike cards that print money into existence and the normies get charged interest for the privilege of something created from nothing

Welcome to the club

Enjoy 25 years in Guantanamo. DEVGRU team is on their way. You done goofed up user.

leak everything

I’m a nocoiner

>Honeypotting
>2017
Sigh

If that were the case, I would’ve gotten v& in 2015.

lmao I love how obviously fake, gay, and shilled to death these daily threads are.

sad thing is some people actually believe they aren't just paying to download a bunch of viruses kek

Law enforcement stopped tracking down individuals for theft online a long time ago.

This was due to them tracking down Napster thieves and one of the victims was a 12 yr old girl who had been dead for months. Another victim was a celebrity.

They stopped.
They only want the big guns. Like tony.

For example, how often does a loser with a little bit of cocaine get in trouble? Almost none.
The dealer? Busts always happen.

Cops want the suppliers.

>pdf files
>viruses

4/10 stop being greedy

Hope you enjoy liquid meals and muslim cock. Gitmo ain't no joke. If you have luck they might throw you in a blacksite in Gdansk or Abbottabad.

pdf files can contain viruses

go ahead and reply to me under one of your different IDs now, keep up the puppet show it's really amusing

yes scare the retards away good job

Here from /pol/, can someone give me a basic gestalt?

STOP HAVING FEELINGS

OP is clearly a fag and wouldn’t do this.

because families something something money

>being this paranoid

can someone reupload it somewhere else? also attach your XMR address for a tip from me.

Checked, also this.

I'll tip double the price in xmr if someone uploads it for everyone

so much this.

tonydumper tumblr com

Don't buy any of this, they are too small in sixe to fit with the amount of cards he is saying, this is one of you goys making a thread everyday trying to profit off other fuckers stupidity

fuck off scammer

did you buy one of the packs, so did i. had a fucking map and a photo of a bird in there. it wasnt much but still fucking annoying

Nope, he's just spamming it way too much, even in other threads. There should be no incentive for him to do this.

there is an incentive, it's not him. they're fake packs.

Look at the sizes of the zip files, theres no way they can fit that many .pdf's, jpegs, pngs, or any other files with that many cards under 10mb

Someone said that they bought one of the old dumps and it was just images of cheese

like cheesy pizza ?

Nah just cheese, like the french tier shit

Its a fucking honeypot you dense fuck, use any of them and you'll have charges pressed against you. Also don't get your hopes up if you decide to use them, because they all will decline and apEW you a spot for investigation.

BECAUSE THE TUMBLR IS FAKE
HOW CAN YOU FIT 2200 CREDIT CARDS IN A 6MB .ZIP THAT IS THE CRAAZIEST COMPRESSION EVER,

THIS IS NOT A REAL DUMP, HE'S JUST PREYING ON PEOPLE THAT SEE A CHEAP PRICE AND WANT MORE CRYPTO

That guy must be paying a fuck tonne of pajeets because they turn up in every thread that gets posted about this shit

EXACTLY, here i'll share the on i downloaded.

gonna upload to mega or sth

upload is a pain promise no virus

i wouldnt have the skill for it

>/pol/
Ok let me try to explain it in a way you can understand:

{{{{{{{{{Tony}}}}}}}}} is a Hillary Clinton victim falseflagging as a JEW in order to counter the FBI psyop lead by Mueller, aka the Trump-Russia probe... Got it?
You must support it at all cost to fight the liberal globalist agenda of the frankfurt school of cultural marxism. We try to stay under the radar for now but soon the beta uprising will come and we will 1488 [[[[[[[[[[[[((them[[[[[[[ again (even if they weren't 14/88'ed by the Nazi's during ww2 but they should have been) GAS THE KIKES REEEEEEEEEEE MGTOW IS THE SOLUTIONS MAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGA LOL RAPEFUGEES RECKET SWEDEN YES CANADA YES GERMONEY YES BUILD THE WALL KEKEKEKEKEKKEKE
I hope it's clear for you user. Enjoy your stay on/biz/

FairfieldCC121517.zip my.mixtape.moe/foeobi.zip

Hope you used a VPN

Tony is a legend but you need to be careful

stop changing IDs in the thread you fucking nigger. gtfo

/ourguy/

Jews are scared

>McVPN

you're fucking stupid for supporting this cunt.

The REAL TonyDumper, yes, is a legend. This kike with a tumblr page is a LARPer. look above

Ill write you letters when you are in prison. I am already on a list for mailing to Breivik so fuck it

pdf are fucking prominent for viruses, are you living under a rock in a barrel?

prepare to be b& and v&

No you stupid goy you are punishing the kikes

always the same language too
"spooked"
"tonydumper is a legend"
etc.
it's so obvious it's just one guy hopping proxies or pajeets given a script

Jesus, how long have you been a faggot user?

That guy dumps cards from hotels. We use those cards to increase wallet.

I admit ı actually bought it and there was 3 image files one of them being a world map and 2 being retarded colored shit it's a scam stay away don't be a retard like me.

Not being that paranoid and being in crypto.

Everyone is out to get you, even if you're doing everything completely legally.

You owning crypto today is having a giant fucking target painted on your cyber identity. Every single person who can extract information about you will do so to the end of seizing your coin.

The FBI is happy to set up honey pots and tempt coiners into doubling their gains like micro robber barons of the digital age. They then get to seize the coins, or the US Marshals get to and the government grows its fucking bankroll on YOUR crypto.

Stay legal first of all, but if you're going to be stupid and cross the line, stay paranoid, or get got.

people like you are worse than the poltards lmao
greet your commie professor from me

only use tumblr guys

links from random anons will get you random cheese pics

REMINDER THAT CARDING IS A LITERAL VICTIMLESS CRIME

No, it's not victimless, you're the victim if you participate, cause you'll get fucking got and slapped with a felony.

Depends how much you do it.So much credit fraud happens a year that banks barely even investigate it. Distributors and hackers are much more likely to get v&.

I estimate at the very least 5 people have been scammed, $500 for high quality pictures of things huh

If this were legit, why wouldn't the guy just load his own pockets if he's le supreme hackerman? Literally sounds like a classic "I just found my old wallet with 205804 BTC in it and I'll give one out to the first pic of sharpie in pooper."

Sad part is people really are stupid enough to walk right into this trap

Fag

This

If you are going to do shady shit being "paranoid" is pretty much a prerequisite

Mostly because there's a lot of heat using these cards. In the case of other credit card leaks it's better to just sell the cards in bulk to someone willing to pay.

hop on the moon mission before its too late

I don' t get it, have you guys never visited the deep web or some shit? You can buy ccs for virtually nothing. Cashing out is a lot harder then just buying btc with the cc you dumb fucks

Yeah but how many are those legit?deep web is full of spooks on every corner