Aright 4 real Veeky Forums

aside from the shitty exchanges, honestly wtf is holding anyone back from getting into this?

Cryptos Finest
IDGAF if you get in or not
THIS THAT NIGGA NOKAMOTO's TRUE VISION

Other urls found in this thread:

raiblocks.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Already in OP

Ballsdeep IN

if i had a quarter of that homie the tip of my dick would explode

It'll explode if it hits binance, hopefully 6000 xrb is enough to make it.

yeha I really don't get it. Full disclosure, I'm invested.. but not for quick pump and dump.

This coin is the future. Those transfer speeds.

Dev said they will implement a privacy layer when core development is complete.

it was so tempting to sell 1-2k of it at 18k sats to buy all those cheap monero, but I stayed strong and only sold 500. got to 10 xmr tho, worth it imo

My prediction is btc 22-24k and RaiBlock shooting up all the way to 40-60k sats on binance/bittrex

checked

IOTA implements Nelson. Checkmate Raifags.

Mother of god

Witnessed

lol RAIFAGS OMG YOU SO FUNNY

IOTA sucks donkey dick and whatever IOTA does have thats so awesome im sure colin has something that will SHIT on your whole project and it will take him half the time to develop it lol

nice English you have there
Let me guess, your name is Pajeet?

wish I'd used this picture, kek

send yourself a couple MIOTA's see how long it takes... and yea i Pajeet'd in your moms cooter snatch it smelled of curry

fuck outta here IOTA shill

I believe in this project but none of the exchanges work for me. I get an error and they will not let me sign up. Too bad I'm gonna miss this moon.

the moon hasn't even started

can i even buy any rn?

yeah, on bitgrail

literally just bought some ten minutes ago homie everyone complains about bitgrail but i sent btc there and had it bought in 15 minutes

so the exchange excuse wont work when we on the moon driving lambos huffing glue

it's literally just the shit exchanges

mercatox needs to stay open up for more than 20mins at a time. need to get my xrb into a damn wallet

use bitgrail, you'll pay 20% more on mercatox, also bitgrail has official rai dev support right now. once you have them in your wallet you'll see it is the BEST people to people coin out there.

its only on chinese exchanges is the main reason

cheers mate,
I'll sign up to bitgrail to load up on some more next pay.

Didn't realise their was such a large price difference!

what is the withdraw fee on bitgrail?

i feel ya man but i guess the creator just quit his job and the teams working on opening a new exchange that will obviously be better then the two choices seeing as its coming from the actual Raiblock team

XRB is a Coin respected as a no bullshit coin in the space.
No fake partnerships or shill partnerships.
Nearly zero media, shot up to top 50 market cap.
Team offers to send Devs to exchanges to assist integrating.
No shilled ICO for millions of dollars.
No mining crap.
Designed for and ACTUALLY INSTANT, FREE transactions.
Created by god level dev ColinLeMahieu (checked linked in)
6 Million in volume on 2 extremely small exchanges.
Crashed said exchanges due to volume.
Years of Development.
Working Wallet and Working Product.
Steadily rising in volume.
No crap homemade hashing algos.
No centralization.
why arent you in already?

zero.

a little bit higher trading fees and a horrible 0.002 btc withdrawal fee, but I don't trade raiblocks I only buy

Pic is colin's dev work

why doesnt Raiblocks have their own website? except for a wallet page...

raiblocks.net/

Raiblocks is 1/30 the size in terms of marketcap when compared to IOTA.... except Raiblocks is 30X better at what IOTA is set out to do . If you honestly support this crypto shit every portfolio would have a little XRB in it. OK im done buy it dont buy it. You'll be sorry in a month when it 5X's

kek wills it