Colossus dump

Seriously guys, what are the chances of a massive dump as soon as the testnet releases?

Who cares, it will go back up eventually.
Just hold and chill.

Dumping on the news only happens with shitcoins brah

set you stoploss at a value you can afford to lose

whos the faggot that just posted a thread on reddit after buying 100k about “feeling queasy”
show yourself retard

Okay think for a second. Do you actually think it makes sense to dump your holdings when they finally prove they have a working product?
I actually think it's the big thing that raises the value of REQ and if the price actually falls, well buy more!

This is true. But there are a lot of flippers out there. I plan on 2Xing then selling half. Trying to build my portfolio.

I don't think so. however, if it dumps I'm ready to buy more

Gotta stop daytrading it.
The order books look nothing like last week, there was no big dip last night and I was lucky to get my 0.000382 ETH order filled.

This is why I don't think it gonna crash.
But it won't soar either. From now on it gonna steadily climb up.

Once I see sell walls and cyclic movement I might come back, but right now the market is ready for a breakout

look at the market
with a working product REQ can go to a 300m-500m cap easy

just look at Status, its at 600m with no users

It seems like most people in this coin actually have reasonable expectations. We will probably still see a dip, but it will go back up over a week.

Req mooning. Now over 30c. Walls thin

Everyone is anticipating a dip...Will it happen though? I don't think. Just in case I have 20k ready to dump in when it drops significantly.

Too many ppl bought in high during last week.
They gonna hodl until the price goes up at least 5c.

What if it raises again after your dump, what coins are you so confident in that they will beat REQ even in the short term?

Nice side effect from REQ is. I need to hodl 12months anyway. Cannot get comfier.

i want 100k fun before it go's much higher

guys
what if Colossus doesn't come and they're just gonna buy time until the exit scam in Singapore?

What if you weren't posting out of India?

m8 do you know how many Indians even use Veeky Forums? It's not very many compared to the entirety of Europe and the US

Be ready to buy high right after it though! It always takes two steps to make it brah

It won't dump on news, REQ is way too bullish for that. We will see .70C - 1$ on news. Screencap this.

Shut up Pajeet

beat it pajeet

I am already balls deep in REQ. The new cash just sits there for low entry point opportunity when it crashes.

fuck off pajeet