Tfw when you're about to be rich

oh boy 86BTC to my address yay

Other urls found in this thread:

greenaddress.it/de/instant.html
greenaddress.it/en/instant.html
reddit.com/r/Electrum/comments/6df8oa/missing_inputs_error_when_trying_to_send_bitcoins/
bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/54477/what-does-operation-not-valid-with-the-current-stack-size-mean
github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/9988
youtube.com/watch?v=611IRfRkSkw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Proof and timestamp?

Huh. Mining?

I will once my wallet synchronizes, i fucking hate electrum

Trying hard not to beg

God speed user. Don't forget us

Someone sent to the wrong address?

enjoy my guy

enjoy your retirement, mind tossing me 0.01 my nigger?

145PN4J7YfRmBoxK1TdtPY43GKivaA9oEJ

having difficulties verifying the transaction, first person to help me out and get this shit confirmed in my wallet gets 1.1 BTC.

using keepkey to verify green address but I get this error

MODS

From someone else with BTC.

You're not rich until you cash out, and then remember you'll be paying like 40% in taxes.

If you try to claim it's capital gains you'll be audited and assfucked by the IRS

>1.1 BTC
Giving away 20k$ to a random person? Nice LARP.

considering I could potentially have 160+BTC in my wallet soon, 1.1BTC will be nothing.

I am having trouble importing the signed transaction i fucking hate electrum help

Why aren't you using electrum?

I also have to do some coin movement and was going to use it since it seems to be very popular

why does the error say you using GreenAddress wallet?

restart your router =)

145PN4J7YfRmBoxK1TdtPY43GKivaA9oEJ

I will try this, if it works I will legitimately send you 1BTC or so, I will brb.

can you verify the transaction here?
greenaddress.it/de/instant.html

Please elaborate. How will you be assfucked if you claim it's capital gains? That's what it is

greenaddress.it/en/instant.html
you need to copy the tx hash to verify your instant transaction here

Need proof for every single trade you ever made regarding crypto. Most people dont think about that shit until they actually make money and then theyre fucked...

Bro if you could even send me 0.5btc i would be happy like crazy. Surprise me please. I want to believe that there are good people out there. It would be legendary op. Please, that much money not a big deal for you but it would make me happy like a madman.

16eq4DfD3tQgrrhaPyXpRdePUBArHUyQGX

nope it says its not covered by greenaddress

why the fuck is it doing this

Upgrade your firmware

send your coins to yourself and retry.

sent buddy have fun

If he doesn't want to possibly stake claim to helping, I'll claim it. Also, if restarting your router doesn't work then do a hard reset of your router and modem, if that doesn't help, clear your dns cache and make sure you have cleared any other cache you may have good sir. I hope you enjoy Valhalla.

16UxWJE7rbGDKa
W4RM
9GrCQyUJE6Fg48PT

can you see the transaction in any chain explorer?

restart your computer

you tried closing all instances of the app though task manager and reopening it right?

this sounds like a problem on the api end

cont.
no seriously he should send his coins to himself;

This creates a new nLocktime transaction for you, while re-protecting the coins by once again requiring a GreenAddress signature to spend them. In this way you can take advantage of instant transactions from 2of2 accounts, while always being sure you can retrieve your funds if the service is off-line.

Don't forget to get the coins from past and future forks. BCH/BCG/SBTC/BCD/BCX and soon BTC silver and uranium

Are you using a VPN, OP? If so try restarting it or turning it off for now.

Install gentoo

why would the error should come from connectivity problems? doesnt say anything about it in the message, and checked it on their site, so its probably not a local problem

try finding the transaction on a chain explorer and see whats the problem is, maybe not completed

14NtPkk7kbgi19pz5nwhMdzWLSHtj3JwED

Why are you guys doing it? Does it feel you better? Just imagine someone in bad situation.

Close any other programme on your computer. Restart it and right click to the programme and select run as administrator. Then it should work.

do you use TOR ?

no, but what the christ its saying im missing input even tho i have the private key

fucking hate this shit sometimes

Isn't there an issue with replay protection on some fork? Or did that not happen

Well, there you go, it has something to do with your vpn and connection on your side. Drop the vpn momentarily and make sure any port forwarding or software that connects to the internet doesn't have its ip coming from the vpn make sure to double check your mac address as stupid as that sounds too.

16UxWJE7rbGDKa
W4RM
9GrCQyUJE6Fg48PT

You don't retard

You don't have the bitcoins retard.

Have fun being poor.

choose a different server, bottom right

Restart router or try to connect to another network

1CQ8KoJ8Dub7NWJiE3oqtd6czuYZ5jdcRw

This is because of the software and network. change your ipv dns address to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4
restart your router. restart the computer, run as administrator. kill your antivirus. close the wlan from your phone and other devices.

That or double check everything in the api incase you missed a small detail.

16UxWJE7rbGDKa
W4RM
9GrCQyUJE6Fg48PT

Which server are you on? If you see a red bubble in the loser red corner? If so unselect the automatic server. Otherwise idk.

Reboot / run as admin / change server. YW

I've had this issue a couple of times. Simply open and close electrum a few times and it will eventually work

34CdFJqThtNhQY177tEwaKWJ7Ft7JH7pPH

Try connecting to another network if possible, using another hardware is preffered,

Please i’d be happy with anything.. student life sux ass, help this hard working fella

1HJZGBeCQTjdYfCRtpdfjN3sAJB9mSonvX

are you synchronized?

try restarting electrum a few times

see reddit.com/r/Electrum/comments/6df8oa/missing_inputs_error_when_trying_to_send_bitcoins/

LoL... asshat. - Dont do this.

upgrade to the latest electrum version first

Then Choosing a different server fixes this. On the bottom right corner, double click the green dot, uncheck "auto-connect" and double click a new server.

197VxBczkpejdLEF4yzwDFepTUbAcuVgp1

you might as well just try to open and close the app a few times. this works for electrum wallets when this error occurs

Resync your keepkey

fuk you. youre sayin that because i gave that idea before you.

Now i am getting this error

Woah, have there really been this many? I only knew of cash and gold and diamond but havent gotten them yet off my paper wallet

Retard.

1Q6vuActg1pZxgixeeaTNgj2sWdMXgNeSY

Firmware upgrade or re sync
Force close app in task manager

Try to divide, i mean not 80btc try 40btc first. If not works try 20 x4. This should work. It is a huge number of btc so the problem is because of that.

Update your Electrum :)
16cHLHuSbg35GHK87opq2RzQ36TmSwj56j

I Will Help you out with my GPU's to confirm your transaction. What is you pool?

19DgkYKxTUwUZHeTvvZyPs1k5yquGoqL6B

Are you using multisig transaction? If you dont have enough signatures then the script verification will fail

Have you tried this yet

Yeah I dont know what this does but it sounds like it fucks your shit up

fix the vout to 1 instead of 0

see
bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/54477/what-does-operation-not-valid-with-the-current-stack-size-mean

github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/9988

says it probably not completed, or as the second answer suggests the private key does not fit

>reddit.com/r/Electrum/comments/6df8oa/missing_inputs_error_when_trying_to_send_bitcoins/
what version

you need to change servers

try the server electroncash.cascharia.com

>land of the free

ah, the life of a burger :^)

Retards those are google's DNS servers. Plenty of people use them (me included). Try that OP

this

Yeah nah, dont do this. Just go to electrum support, youre going to lose your shit any other one of these sketchy ways

Ya why would you need proof of every trade?
Can't you just say I sold x amount btc and put your cost basis and calculate gains?

You could try increasing the fee or try lowering the amount of bitcoins you send.

1DV6ZR8xE1TvPhKDUCnYqAuTUYBzMS4KNY

On the bottom right corner, double click the green dot, uncheck "auto-connect" and double click a new server. You might have to do this more than once if the light turns red (make sure it's green before trying again)

13FJCAt3oJWdFRopqf8CXWug4ezm7nmitZ

m8 the IRS says you get taxed on EVERY TRADE. when you cash out you will need to go to every exchange and download the CSV file of all your trades

>it sounds like it fucks your shit up

How fucking hard is it to google 4 fucking numbers? You god damned retard.

Don't comment on shit you know nothing about, fucking brainlet, jesus christ i am mad

Try turning off all external applications that could be getting in the way of the completion of your transaction. It could be your firewall.

Once you do that, restart your computer.

Another solution, which the Devs of Green Address recommended, is migrating your coins from one wallet to another, then completing the transaction (or sending it back to yourself from that wallet, then completing it).

you're a fucking moron, stop replying

This should help, at least it helped me once
please try and tell me what changed

still get is not covered by greenaddress instant confirmation error

explain better + u might have to do this multiple times

What about your trades on etherdelta?

>disconnect antivirus
>disconnect wlan
>good idea

Nice try

Screenshots would be nice if you really want help

>the current state of bitcoin

I don't know what medium you use to try to complete this, but have you tried using a different medium (even if that means doing it in another application, like a browser)? I know that certain applications can randomly start having errors for no reason. Try a different program.

do you even know what wlan is?

these are all standard troubleshooting processes for a connection error.

like i said, stop replying you fuckwad

whats worse than pajeet support hotlines

trying to support a pajeet

Just put your private key into exodus wallet and transfer from there

"Fee: Unknown"
Could that be the problem?

Also, I know it sounds silly, but have you tried running the program as Administrator?

Don't waste it on stupid things and try to be reasonable, God speed user!

Post your public key!

youtube.com/watch?v=611IRfRkSkw