I had a conversation with Thomas Hodges on FB and from my understanding the upcoming announcement is literally nothing...

I had a conversation with Thomas Hodges on FB and from my understanding the upcoming announcement is literally nothing. I am fucking selling all my bags, you can have it. I am going for SUB, FUN, TRX, POWR and cryptos that actually care about their investors and have solid team. Buy my bags, deluded brainlets. Also I fucking hate you /biz to let me miss all the moon missions in the past months. FUCK YOU

Did you get excited about ZeppelinOS? Did you get excited about Town Crier? Did you get excited about the external adapter article? Were you actually following this project or just throwing money at it hoping for moons?

Firstly, I found out that Chainlink is NOT the only solution for oracle problem and your shilling is based on a wrong presumption.

>I want to chase moon missions instead of holding something valuable from the ground floor

Cool, glad to hold your bags. In fact I hope you cause the price to crash, I am looking to accumulate more. In fact I hope you are right and the news is nothing.

I hope you look back and consider the 2x you made on other alts to be worth it.

Completely ignored what I said, huh, user? That's some mediocre shilling, my friend.

that's what called "deluded linkie"

Post a screenshot of your conversation with Thomas. Otherwise, nice try with the fud and kys.

I hope it made you feel good to say that user. Enjoy that feeling.

Proof or fuck off

who the fuck is Thomas Hodges

Can you post pics or just LARP?

paj33t

Nice another pump in coming soon, fuck off whale you are not having my bags

the prime minister of oraclistan, they've had some problems

Provide screenshots of conversation and I'll sell all my bags. But you're lying so I'm not worried :^)

Larping just makes it evident how hard nolinkers are projecting their 'delusion

I love language and media. It's just fascinating how it all works psychologically. Why would OP say "from my understanding"? If that conversation happened was Thomas not clear enough? Why do we have to rely on OP's 'understanding' when we already know he's a faggot?

I will buy your bags, and enter into Lamboland in the forseeable future. You're gonna be a crying pajeet who's begging for Link in a little while

They never post the screencaps.

Why is that?

because Thomas is my friend

They are just kind people giving us free insider info ;)

>I am going for SUB, FUN, TRX, POWR and cryptos that actually care about their investors and have solid team

but you say he's not working on part of a solid team and have no problem trashing him on Veeky Forums, yet somehow it's a bridge too far to actually prove it. okay

The state of Veeky Forums, ladies and gentlemen

>solid dev team