Wysker

Is anyone else fucking hooked on Wysker?

>most revolutionary idea since a long time
>a combination of amazon+tinder
>literally THE coin for normies
>already dubbed the most radical idea on the same pedestal with Facebook, Microsoft, etc.
>you can decide if you want to keep your info or sell it for more coins

normies are gonna be on this shit once it launces. Buckle up faggots!

Very happy to see a wysker post. Man I've been the only one shilling this project but all these retards are too stupid to even bump the thread. You try come in with honesty but they're all expecting dishonesty. I guess i should just start fudding the shit out of it.

The absolute state of Veeky Forums. Fucks have the opportunity to get in on an app the size of instagram at the ground floor and they ignore it to buy confido.

DELEEEETE

> You try come in with honesty but they're all expecting dishonesty.
what did you expect.
So you were that user who shilled wysker to me?

Thank you very much. I still dont understand how its under the radar

>DELETE IM TRYING TO ACCUMULATE

Yeah it's an awesome product! Strap in /biz moon mission incoming :)

Exactly! This guy gets it! Can't wait for the incoming moon mission wyskerbro!

Where can I buy? I want to buy 100k

Nice samefagging mate, try harder.

Wysker looks shitty but that's an obvious falseflag.

What do you mean? I don't have any connections to Wysker or OP and I don't believe OP could be shilling hes own project here on /biz

>/biz
lurk more
>OP could be shilling hes own project here
Im not. Its a good idea and a longterm hold

This guy gets it! Strap in wyskerbros! Even tho he types like a german OP confirmed not shilling his friends project!

So let me get this straight.

I'm going to buy coins for a project that if implemented would give my coins the ability to discount products?

So my coins would effectively not be worth anything because no one would buy them because it would bet he equivalent of purchasing coupons.

Great idea for a company to invest stock into not cryptocurrency. It's a new advertising company that is using cryptocurrency as a gimmick only.

Hard, hard pass. May pickup some stock possible but the coins are going to be worth nothing.

how does the value of the token increase? do they burn the tokens or something when used?

Think about this.

Once the project has completed your coins will be coupons for products. Literally it will act as discounting currency. People can get their own discounts by agreeing to subjecting themselves to advertising.

Let me ask you a question. Would you purchase coins outright to get a discount on a product when you could just get the coins for free? Of course you wouldn't. It's not like buying the coins is going to make the product free or something it will just lower the price.

This company is literally fucking nothing as far as cryptocurrency is concerned. Its just using cryptocurrency as a new gimmick for advertising.

>can't buy as a US citizen
That's gonna be a red flag there user

Fuck off shill. Not putting money in NAZI hands.

>red ID + satan trips confirms

We can see you talking to yourself.

This board has IDs dumbass. You're replying to yourself & we can see that. Nice failed shill attempt though. Now we all know your project is a joke. I will personally make sure Veeky Forums remembers if you ever try to promote this bullshit here again.

>updated
Save this for next time anons

lol how embarrassing

It's not just about consumers getting a discount on the products. That just gives them incentive to use the product.

The real benefit is when the advertisers will be purchasing the tokens from the retailers, and in turn they get the customer's data from the retailers also, allowing them to target adds better.

And then the advertisers will use the tokens they purchased from the retailers to promote products to consumers, giving away small amounts to the consumer so that they can use them for discounted purchases.

Repeat.

It's a nice little ecosystem they have going on.

> THIS GUY GET IT !!!

By "them" you meant "us", right?

Yes, them will be the users. I don't plan on using it myself.

You just said exactly what I said in different words.

Fuck off shill, I see through your feathery words. As I said, it might not be a bad stock investment because it will be something housewives and other coupon cutters will use off the app or google store but it IS NOT a cryptocurrency. Its a coupon app with a crypto gimmick.

Kek it’s always good fun to see someone samefagging.

They’re rare but always a good chuckle when it happens.

It's so blatant too, do they actually think this is helping their cause?

Maybe they don't, and it's a clever way to FUD.
The posts pointing out the samefaggotry could be by the same person, from other IP.

Wow thanks a lot for the heads up!

The the moon bro! How much do you have?

I'm all in baby xD

OP this coin looks freaking great! I will definitely be buying some WYSKER

Op gets it, don't tell we didn't warned you faggots, do you hate money?

quit trying to pump this coin. we hardly know anything about it yet. fag.

all you have to do is ask you dumb kid. basically this coin will let us click and hold our iphone screens and then a lot of images go by really fast. if you dont invest in WYSKER you must hate money! haha

hmm... interesting user. ive always wanted to touch my iphone while pictures go by fast. i will have to look into this WYSKER coin some more!

sure thing man :) ICO is coming up - dont miss out!

damn, some next level false flagging

but why

>Being a U.S.

fuuuck

Show me where you mentioned how retailers and advertisers interact with the token (the most important part of the project).

Users getting a discount on their purchases is not the main objective. That is just incentive for consumers to use the product. The main objective is allowing advertisers and retailers buy and sell the user's data.

my sides

what is this coin? good?