Lets make a setting

lets make a setting
I'll start
>modern fantasy

>modern fantasy
The boring kind with angsty vampires or actual fantasy world modernized?

The latter

Human supremacists rule the land, but they actually have a point, because most races are assholes to each other and often seek to genocide the other. Only races that inhabit radically different ecologic roles, like fish people and tree elfs, manage to coexist at long periods of times.

These threads have not and will never produce anything of any value.

Throwing random ideas without any kind of creative direction or voice does not 'make' a setting. It makes a bunch of nonsensical tidbits of worthless shit from a bunch of disparate narrators with nothing in common.

Stop making these threads.

Blacks, whites, asians and indians all live together even though it's a temperate european climate. There is no racism or sexism either.

>lizardfolk are inexplicably tiny

It's a match. Interspecies racism is non-existent.

Not with that attitude.

The major european powers are the fish people of the british isles, the barbaric elven tribes, the human kingdom of roggaria, the ratmen empire, and the free lizardmen city states

Actually, these threads can be valuable to those who GM. I've gotten many ideas from threads like these. Also, there was recently very good thread with bronze age fantasy inside dyson sphere that worked out quite well.

Can we get industrialized steampunk machine men living on the moon? They provide with most of the industrial production of the planet, and they don't have to worry about environemental problems because on the moon there's no atmosphere to pollute or wildlife to kill.

>steampunk
>modern
No, just no.

>Update
Nuclear, then? Solar power is also an option, but they would need to cover half of its surface with solar panels.

Atompunk fantasy would be good idea and it fits with modern very well. We could also mix 50s atompunk aesthetics with traditional fantasy ones for interesting combination.

Moon people could dwarves of the setting because they live in underground colonies with their robots working on industrial/mining operations on surface.

Some kind of merchant moon dwarfs with android workers? Who force others to tolerate them with raw force?
>"Oh, so your elven kingdom has started to implement isolationalist trade politics? It would be a shame if this asteroid would your capital, eh, zharr?"

Oooh, that's good. They've basically carved out the Moon for resources, and because of that, the tidal activity now depends on them. Sea and coastal civs have to pay taxes to the moon dwarves to keep gravity in place.

WHY IS THERE NO ART OF TRUE MODERN FANTASY
GOD FUCK I WANT TO SEE ELF CUTIES WORKING IN A FANTASY STARBUCKS HANDING OVER COFFEE TO AN ORC BUSINESSMAN
HALFINGS JAMMING TO SOME TUNES ON THEIR SMARTPHONES AND SHIT
DROW NIGGERS
MANLET GNOMES HITTING THE GYM
DRAGONKIN COLLEGE PROFESSOR IN A KNITTED SWEATER

Calm down, your magical realm is showing.

I think there has been some fantasy stories/books like that, but I don't remember names. There was also some modern world with magic and stuff in GURPS Infinite Worlds. Shadowrun kinda counts too I guess.

Jesus Christ dude, hide your boner

>modern/post-modern day
>players have access to guns
>others can access minor magic abilities
>players however are very fragile
>players have to hunt down various kinds of mutants that may or may not have magic powers