LAMBOLAND - PBL LAST CHANCE FAGGOTS

PBL: coinmarketcap.com/currencies/publica/

5m market cap. Prototype released tomorrow.

You've been warned Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dTzGbFx-INg
etherdelta.com/#PBL-ETH
youtu.be/fGagdMe07vc
youtu.be/YRQqudFEcTc
youtu.be/x5hRdj4fAU8
youtu.be/K1HL1LRu9uc
youtu.be/6se1Bx_aycI
blog.icoalert.com/ico-alert-report-oyster-ffda53924db6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

meh
source?

just join the telegram you pleb

Easiest 100x

LOL. This is bs. If you want a good lowcap coin go for PRL or DNA

Those are great too

Why do they call Publica - Ethereum for Ebooks?

Ethereum is known for a booming multi-billion ICO market. Publica is a small Ethereum tailored for publishing.
We help to run ICOs to crowdfund creation of new books. Authors will build communities of fans, do marketing, come up with an exciting pricing and will use funds to create high-quality titles while keeping their creative freedom and IP rights. No need to sign thick contracts with large publishers that take away their freedom and leave mere 10% of the earnings!

Official site www.publica.io - the 1st blockchain projected aimed to disrupt the publishering industry.

Please, explain to me what is PBL and READ tokens.

Instead of selling ebooks, authors will send tokens. Tokens will work as an access key to read the content of the book. Smart contracts will work as a decentralised eCommerce store, where authors will sell READ tokens and readers will be granted access to their book via reader app-wallet.

Naturally, we want this eCommerce protocol to run on Publica currency, PBL. PBL is a platform currency, everything happening on the platform should be denominated in PBL and paid in PBL.
An overview of author and reader user stories - youtu.be/dTzGbFx-INg

Who is the team behind Publica?

Publica CEO is Josef Marc coming from media and entertainment, tech serial-entrepreneur coming from Sony, Verizon.

Publica is a spin-off from Scandiweb.com, an award-winning IT company delivering solutions to New York Times, Reuters, Walmart, Jaguar, Mitsubishi and other top brands. Publica has direct access to Scandiweb team of 160 talented engineers, designers, admins and product owners.

Where can I buy PBL tokens now?
Publica is listed on Cryptopia exchange, you can also resort to Etherdelta - etherdelta.com/#PBL-ETH

Can you please explain to me how come that your hard cap was $1M, but total token supply is more than 30M?

The explanation is simple, mere hard cap would produce PBL 10 million ($1M sold at $0.10 per token). Then add up individual bonuses for large contributors during presale and an additional 40% bonus for contributions towards hard cap.
This alone would produce an extra 3M of PBL tokens. Take into account market conditions of ICOs in October-November and group-buy / whale bonuses to bridge hard cap and you get an additional bonus of the same size.

The result is half of all tokens - as only 51% were offered for sale during the ICO.
To get total token supply you need to double it arriving at the figure exceeding PBL 30 million.
Note, however, that Publica team and treasury tokens are LOCKED - 45% of total supply.
Please, link me to some videos explaining Publica concept

Explainer - youtu.be/fGagdMe07vc
Guttenberg press for the 21st Century - youtu.be/YRQqudFEcTc
StartEngina pitch, Santa Monica - youtu.be/x5hRdj4fAU8
d10e pitch, Davos - youtu.be/K1HL1LRu9uc
Future Stage presentation - youtu.be/6se1Bx_aycI

1$ before eoy ez

2018 will be so huge for this project!

1$ before january for sure

10x tomorrow guys

How can I invest ? Is it Amazon style no?

>tfw just bought prl

Fucks sake though. Wanted to buy some publica too but forgot

what about horizon state/decision token?

Good buy too. BUY EVERYTHING.

$1 by Christmas or I’ll suck my cock

PBL $5 by EOY

screencapped

this thing went +70% already

PRL is going to be big. I put in 10k at 1m market cap

somehow i forgot to buy some of this on cryptopia. well i meant to lol.

Lots of YouTube videos coming out about Publica. Last chance Veeky Forums

Can you shill me on PRL?

Been sitting comfy for awhile now, locked in and ready for the stars. Cant wait for tomorrow!!

1m market cap. Testnet this month. Unique use case. No marketing done yet. Slow moon, was at 200k market cap a few weeks ago. Very active telegram community. Combines tech of iota tangle and eth

PRL is easy 1000x

What is the unique use case?

How is it different from BAT?

They actually mentioned BAT in an interview here when they were asked about competition

blog.icoalert.com/ico-alert-report-oyster-ffda53924db6

Combines iota tangle and eth to utilize web users cpu for decentralized web storage. Replaces ads

Oh shit do I see an user that actually did some research on his coin of choice

buying

Easy 100x

So is PBL

Okay but can you cite a vaguely relevant section from one specific interview regarding PBL?

I have some funds in this, but I honestly think about going all in PBL.

only bought with 0.25 eth because i had no idea how the fuck etherdelta works.
I usually keep my coins there but this shady site makes me want to keep it in a wallet
Maybe will buy some more later on.

Agreed

I'm saying they're both great buys. Read their white paper and see their website. I'm in PBL and going to enter PRL.

Oh shit do I see an user that actually wants to make profit through rational decisions rather than all-inning on some mythical 10x

buying

Yes, we can all go to Lamboland

Any normie exchanges planned?

How is this different from POE?

Oyster coin are guys fucking kidding me

Redpill me

Why

bump