Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1351: Mystery Meat Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e2hjCYkWUWA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghost_Ship_(2002_film)
artonelico.wikia.com/wiki/Seven_Dimensions
artonelico.wikia.com/wiki/Oversight
elledecor.com/life-culture/fun-at-home/news/a7654/house-sizes-around-the-world/
youtube.com/watch?v=msWbNfEOFlk
youtube.com/watch?v=QowR85Vrm7I
youtube.com/watch?v=qi88CjTRoiA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Val, can multiple companions imported use the Demi-servant option in the same jump?

>Mystery Meat Edition
Not so mysterious.

>youtube.com/watch?v=e2hjCYkWUWA

Over ten years old... dear god where did the time go!?

Also we could likely get a joke jump out of it.

Where is this from?

what is this from?

Why wouldn't they be able to? It's the same as any other perk.

Ghost Ship Movie. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghost_Ship_(2002_film)

>Joke jump

If Star Wars: Auralnauts didn't got treated as such, I don't see why this would.

Eh good point. I'd have to look up all the particulars again, manifesting weapons of the heart and energy weapons meaning the heart was empty or something... I'll look into it.

Neat. I'd like to see it.

Series continued on after Roah's death. Part 2 of the anime had Kenshiro fight against Roah's older brother. Also it had the kids he saved and hauled around in the first part, they're grown up into teenagers. The girl crushing on Kenshiro hard while the boy is crushing on the girl.

We also have another flash animation turned into a jump.

I wonder how many raw skill abilities you'd need to pull off "takes them a few seconds to realize they were cut" without a dedicated perk.

Rather late, but if you can supply the energy for it, Oversight from Ciel Nosurge would let you travel through the Fifth Axis, also known as the Possibility Axis.
artonelico.wikia.com/wiki/Seven_Dimensions
artonelico.wikia.com/wiki/Oversight

Hey JC, I need a list of Items that give basically unlimited amounts of whatever item of food. I'm wondering if I should grab any or not for the sake of a quick snack or two during a hectic mission.

Heyes, has Worm ever stated any examples of the powers Complete Arsenal can give you? What are the upper limits?

Sorry for the link and mistakes, I'm on my phone.

Makers often use houses as size ratios, how big is a small house?

Piggybacking on that question, has he ever clarified to what extent the powers grow? Specifically, I want to reduce the waiting time to even get a power with Complete Arsenal, let alone the time it takes for it to power up. Because as described you basically have 3 powers per fight, and if they get countered you are fucked.

The actual powers you gain probably do not change its likely that Complete Arsenal grows by shortening the waiting time and time it takes to power up that mentioned.

Hey Jumpers, here's a question for all of you, probably been asked before, but what the heck.

When you enter a world with a definite story; where there is a definitive fate for the world and the people in it, do you think it's right to change the outcome that the people where destined to arrive at?
to erase every failure and victory, not only as if it never happened but making SO it never happened. Do you see yourself as killing the people that the character's become through their trials.

I know I do

>3 powers per fight
>if they get countered you are fucked

As opposed to having just one power and being fucked if it gets countered?

Besides, you're a jumper. You should have dozens of different powers and magic systems and kung fu techniques to call upon at any moment. Not to mention a warehouse stuffed with enough weapons to make Gate of Babylon jealous.

It's been a while since I've done this, but while I binge Blade, I'm gonna be getting a new chain rolling and spam the hell out of it.

Tempted to make it a rollchain with veto power over obvious terrible options (unless I think it's appropriate).

Who wants?

That depends. For Fate/Stay Night (Assuming that my in-character spite-filled plan I'm planning to do against the Holy Grail War in Fate/Zero via the Long War drawback doesn't fuck up canon enough to keep Shirou out of the Holy Grail War), generally I'm planning at least to take out Caster early and just kinda take her role as a villain without actually killing people, only LOOKING like I'm going to do it and being sloppy enough about my trail where Shirou and Rin can find me.

What I'm saying is...kinda. It really depends. Sometimes I actively fuck with canon because I can't stand the thought of my faves suffering or dying or the world going to shit just so some rando can grow as a person.

No. Dat's dumb.

If I was capable of changing destiny, even if only via weird out of context powers, then destiny is, by definition, not immutable. It's okay to change destiny, talking about your destiny as if it's some personal thing that only affects you is blatantly wrong. Your destiny does not belong only to you, you share it with the people who care about you, and saying they have no right to change it is the highest form of selfishness.

elledecor.com/life-culture/fun-at-home/news/a7654/house-sizes-around-the-world/

Go for it. And if you do go with a rollchain, might I suggest Generic Universal Monsters?

Bigger than a shoebox but smaller than a mountain.

>you basically have 3 powers per fight, and if they get countered you are fucked.
You just drop one of them, using the other two to stay alive for a minute, and then the renewed third power will likely be something that can help you.

I have at least as much free will as the individuals in those stories, as such I am free to act in the world as I choose, restricted as may be by such morality as is either intrinsic to the world or my person.

When I did the Harry Potter jump I basically ran shit behind the scenes to keep Voldemort from ever coming back.

First year I enjoyed Quirrelmort's teachings until the night he was gonna start drinking unicorn blood, went out to the forest after him and murdered him with fiendfyre/plasma rifles.

Second year went to the chamber of secrets and used parseltongue/doormaker to send the basilisk off to an uninhabited earth where it could chill out and be available if I needed a giant murdersnake for anything. Oddly the diary never even showed up.
Got bored and decided to make a project of freeing Sirius. After lots of plans and ideas of varying complexity I just had my companion with Nullification fake having a giant fight with Ron and constantly glaring at him, then one time when he brought Scabbers to the great hall she used nullification on his animagus transformation while 'glaring' at Ron to reveal Pettigrew. Harry got to move out of the Dursleys that summer.

Third year spent most of my time dealing with assholes that wanted me dead because I took the prophecy drawback, not much happened around Hogwarts. Did attend the Malfoy New Year gala with my pureblood companion as a date where we discovered Voldemort was hiding out with them and attempting some sort of rebirth ritual with his diary and stealing magic from all the guests. Some fiendfyre and the basilisk put a stop to that and sent him back to Albania.
Since he wasn't following the script any more we then gathered and destroyed all the horcruxes while he was stuck as a disembodied spirit, which immediately killed him for real since he had nothing tethering him to reality.

And that's how the plot of Harry Potter got ruined, and Harry got to enjoy an awesome childhood hanging out with buddies at school, being spoiled by Sirius during the holidays learning how to ride flying motorbikes and pick up chicks.

He ended up marrying some American muggle girl. And all was well.

Sounds good.

1. Generic Universal Monsters

Fill in the blanks, /jc/. Nothing blatantly suicidal, please.

Also I tried to steal the philosopher's stone after ganking Quirrelmort, but the mirror just had a fake one in it. So I kept the mirror instead.

Ended up being useful when I needed to bribe Larfleeze in the DC jump.

Career Model
Sonichu
Dragon Age Inqusition

Hero BBS!

generic post acocalypse
both of the spyro jumps
gargoyles

Yoshi's Island.

Fallout 4

Huh, I thought it was some kind of all or nothing deal in regards to swapping them out. Still, the waiting time is the real dealbreaker for me. I like to have access to my powers at any and all times, without having to wait for them to charge. That's why knowing how much that waiting time is gonna get cut would be nice

My general opinion is that most of the time, someone who has mastered their one really strong power will beat someone with several medium-strength ones, even if they are adapted to the general situation. This is further enhanced by the fact that you don't even have any proficiency in the use of the new powers.
Also, I was talking about it in a context that assumes you only have that one power.

Digimon!

Generic creepypasta
26 yo male
Cryptid
Monstrous body free giant snake
Contortionist free
Extra extremeties snake heads free
Maw 900
Spook 800
Elemental darkness 700
Gigantic 600
Intangible 500
Myth 300
Ritualist 100
Shadow person -100
Eternal -300
Image distortion -400
Wall crawl -500

Items
Creepypasta free
Eldritch suit -550
Pasta recipes -600

Drawbacks
Foundation -300
Men in black -100
Monster mandatory
Original recipe no cp gained
Weirdness magnet 0

My plan is to basically play it up as a bigass shadow hydra creature as well as using my setup to pull an ebon dragon and feed myself power through deals and corruption of others. This will be a bit different for me as I am usually not a bad guy, but seeing as I have to worry about people trying to take me out this time and it being a generally dark world anyway I wont be seeing much peace as it is.

Maybe I can corrupt some of those foundation people? I mean I can be summoned and the myth means some people will figure out how to do it so good luck keeping me locked up now.

Either way I plan on using as few out of jump perks as possible unless I get in a bad way.

Ebon dragon is a wonderful role model isnt he?

What jumps have the best demons? What jumps have the best angels? Which one has the best hybrids?

The answer to all three is PSG

Something is off with that biyomon...

They're not even the cutest.

Fate Zero

>Best demons
>Best angels
You sure you didn't mean to ask for the best oxymorons?

Bodacious Babes

Go for it bro I'll be all ears on you're story

Rolled 4 (1d8)

Sweet Jump-chan this is going to be a ride. Gonna veto Sonichu for the moment. Let's get this trainwreck rolling. The leftovers are stored.

2. Career Model
3. Dragon Age Inquisition
4. Hero BBS
5. Generic Post-Apocalypse
6. A Spyro Jump
7. Gargoyles
8. Yoshi's Island

World of Cultivation.

Or barring that

Warframe

>posting a skinny anime chick
>using the word bodacious
Don't use words you don't fucking understand.

That's where you're wrong.

My only question is why anyone would want to emulate the Ebon Dragon? Isn't that guy like pretty much the definition of fucked up? Doesn't he spread pain and evil just by existing? Also as a shadow monster creature what can he even do? I thought he was faily insubstantial.

You could always jump FSN as a different continuity than Zero. I mean, the, what, second magic? That explicitly establishes that there's a local multiverse.

then it doesn't matter if you fuck up canon in Zero, you can still do what you want to FSN

I actually really admire this response. Thank you, user.

I honestly thought he was a massive manipulator that completely absolutely enjoys making you screw yourself over while helping him towards his own gains. Playing you from behind the scenes while making you think it was your idea the entire time. I want to try that.

>Don't use words you don't fucking understand.

Bodacious Babes

I don't think you understand user, I post whatever is Bodacious, A women can have the best knockers this side of the multiverse but if she has a terrible attitude she ain't Bodacious. I've been spreading the word of Bodacious Babes and it still seems others do not understand

Isn't that one really an angel and the angel is really a demon?

How can one person be so wrong?

youtube.com/watch?v=msWbNfEOFlk
youtube.com/watch?v=QowR85Vrm7I

I can just picture you killing Quirrel/Big V.

>He stiffens in front of you, about to get wasted on some unicorn blood.

>Turns to you.

>"user, what are you doing out here in the middle of the nigh-"

>Blam

>You just look at him like a cold mutha' while he looks on in horror.

>Start burning him like a poor man's hut in Vietnam.

MFW

Gainax is a hell of a drug, user.

The Ebon Dragon is both insubstantial and material at the same time, Yozi Body Unity makes the user count as whichever of the two would be better for what they're doing. So he can hit you, but you can't necessarily hit him. And while he's not the strongest combatant of the Yozi, that's like saying "it's only a low-grade nuclear bomb". He's still plenty deadly.

As for why you'd want to emulate him, his charms don't themselves make the world worse just by existing (with one exception, Memory Poison Master is a fucked-up charm). He does. So you can use his charms a lot more creatively than his impulsive fucking-over of everyone. You might even go for a "karmicpunishment" thing, where you only cause suffering to the wicked who deserve it.

Yeah, nah, you're just ignorant.

Plus he looks so happy.

Rolled 5 (1d8)

Jump 01: Hero BBS
Origin: Active Hero [900]
Class: Warrior (Primary Weapon: Fists)
Perks:
Exchange BBS
Unshakeable Resolve
Railroading [800]
Blessing of God [600]
Camaraderie [300]

Items:
Frostflame [200]
Divine Charm [0]

Let me tell you a story about a journey without a point or a reason.

It's hard to tell where 'I' actually started, because I have two sets of memories dancing about in my head. One dream where I was a lower-class loser living in a boring, modern world and shitposting on a board I don't remember the name of. Another where I was a martial artist in training given the task of slaying a great Demon Lord named Kaldosh the Destroyer. Or just 'Bob' to his friends. He always clarified that shortly before killing someone, legend says. I liked the second one better, so that's what I went with.

I went on a great journey, the kind you'd see in any sort of fairy tale. I rounded together a ragtag bunch of misfits, had some laughs, shed some tears, shed a LOT of blood, until we finally confronted the Demon Lord. Then it turned out that he had actually died from choking on someone's skull about several months ago.

My party members were a little upset. That's all I'm willing to say on the subject.

But the true hell began when I noticed a key in my pocket. About six years after my journey, I suddenly vanished from my newly-built home, as though I had been summoned a second time. No old sage or cosmic entity greeted me - I was just shunted into a new world, like the wheel of Samsara had just began to turn for me before my time.

And that is the true beginning of this journey without a point or reason.

2. Career Model
3. Dragon Age Inqusition
4. Fallout 4
5. Generic Post-Apocalypse
6. A Spyro jump
7. Gargoyles
8. Yoshi's Island

...just passin' through.

> Bodacious /bəʊˈdeJʃəs/ adjective:
[NORTH AMERICAN] informal
excellent, admirable, or attractive.
[US]
audacious in a way considered admirable.

>Yeah, nah, you're just ignorant.

Bodacious Babes

In time you will learn the truth of Bodacious Babes and see that I was rightThough a girl having great knockers is never a bad thing

Bodacious Babes

Where to next bro

Since exalted has been brought up.
Would the ebon dragon and hegra be good yozi options for my Fey jumper? Also are there any true Fey in exalted? I don't want to mess with anyone who may take offense at me calling myself king of the Fey.

there are the fair folk otherwise called the Raksha
they are... complicated to explain

[Bodymod]
Build: Medium
Body Type: Bodybuilder [500]
Stats:
Strength 3 [200]
Endurance 3 [250]
Dexterity 2 [300]
Sense 2 [100]
Appeal 1 [50]
Shape 1 [0]

Perks:
Height 1
Metavore [400]

[Cosmic Warehouse]
Utulities:
Electricity [140]
Plumbing [130]
Heat/AC [120]
Forcewall [100]

Structures:
Shelving
Housing [80]
Medbay [60]
Terminal [50]

Misc:
Food Supply [40]
Free Space [10]
Loft [0]

Brief intermission to get the essentials out of the way. Please wait warmly for next build.

kinda sounds HPMOR-esque

There are Fey in Exalted, and they're terrifying. Also known as the Raksha, they come from outside reality and are beings of living narrative. They have their own separate set of really weird rules, which makes a lot of people hesitant to use them, but if you can figure out how they interact with regular Exalted rules they can be really cool. The average Fair Folk isn't particularly powerful in comparison to the Exalted, but there are lots more of them and they have enough weird tricks that a smart one can mostly make up for it. Their powers are about creating real illusions and ensnaring the minds and souls of humanity, it's crazy stuff.

As for your original question, yeah Ebon Dragon and Hegra would be great for being a Fey. You might want to go for some Oramus charms, too, his theme is "things outside the realm of logic", so that's appropriate.

youtube.com/watch?v=qi88CjTRoiA

Sadly the rest of the movie is not as good.

No it doesn't, except in the broadest strokes of being a fix-fic for Harry Potter.

Would a warstrider that mounted artifact revolver cannons startle people it fought in creation?

the whole thing about quirrelmort does desu

No it doesn't. HPMOR has a whole big dumb plot about Quirrelmort seducing Harry to the dark side only for his superior rationalist powers to easily kill him for the affront to his dignity. This is just capping Quirrelmort in the head with a plasma rifle.

Well technically the concept of Jumpchain has "erased" my "story" by default, so-considering I don't feel dead inside because of it, nah.

To elaborate on this, as I'm fond of repeating the fact that his First Excellency denotes any action that opposes the laws of Cecelyne and Yu-Shan as a valid course of action means that DEFENDING THE WEAK AND INNOCENT and OPPOSING BUREAUCRATIC CORRUPTION are always things the Ebon Dragon's most basic power can enhance.

In fact, there's an argument to be made that out of the Yozis his charmset is the best for resolving conflicts with a minimal loss of casualties and human suffering. He has an entire tree dedicated to supernatural disguises, his attack perks are centered around halting regen, his First Excellency encourages you to act as subtly as possible-and MHM allows you to make /any/ social attack you want, not necessarily a destructive one. Nothing stops you, for example, for using Want Becomes Need to make someone feel guilt for when they could've helped someone else in order to induce a guilty fetish for justice.

That said, Exiled By Wicked Hate is pretty undisputably bad since it shunts someone you kill into the darkness beyond reality where only Ebby can interact with them. And Ultimate Darkness Internalisation is Ebby's attempt at learning necromancy, which draws from a force which actively brings about the ultimate destruction of everything.

Elloge would probably fit better too if you're the magical contract kind of fey. But Ebby's the one with actual Charms for him written out, so there's that.

We're talking about a setting where the average non-demigod citizen lives at a medieval level of technology. Just a random warstrider walking around would startle them.

not saying HPMOR is some great work of literature
that build just reminded me of it a bit
applying a rational approach to the HP world/enjoying quirrelmort's teachings/fixing everything are some common elements

Well, no more than any warstrider would scare people. I mean, it's a giant robot either way. But no, they have cannons. A magitech version with high rate of fire would get an "oh, how novel" response, but wouldn't really freak anyone out.

Yeah, but those are things that are common to 90% of HP fanfiction. I don't know why your mind went right to HPMoR.

Smite Jump
Jump: 31

Age: (Normally don’t bother with it, but sure) 2100 years
Pantheon: Norse
Origin: Magical (100 CP)

Perks:
>Mind of a God (Free)
>Class Skill: Guardian (100+200 CP)
Sweet, now I have a weaker version of the “ENOUGH.” spell that doesn’t burn through most of my energy. AND I’m a lot more durable too. Neat.
>Class Skill: Lord (200 CP)
>Godly Craftsgod (600 CP)

Items
>Sign of Nobility (Free, Import my Blue Beaded Headband)
Now people understand me when I talk about technology or at least are very aware that I am super smart and they should probably listen to me when I’m talking about my technology.
>Noble Mortal (200 CP, Vash the Stampede)
Vash the Stampede
Origin: Drop-In
Perks
Jack (100 CP, Drop-In Class Skill)
Item
Artifact (200 CP, imported .45 Long Colt)
Now the .45 Long Colt can hit anything, spirit or otherwise. Obviously it’s not going to fucking kill Gilgamesh but it’ll affect him now, at least. This is going to be useful.
>Focus of the Gods (200 CP, Import Magic Gloves)
Sure.

Drawbacks:
>Jump Party (+300 CP)
Vash stop jumping. You too, Domon and George! For Benefactor’s sake you’re in GIANT ROBOTS, please stop, you might hurt someone or squish me! Lewyn, stop abusing wind spells that way! ...Game Boy, how is it possible for you to jump? You too, Colress? Dhaos, it’s awfully undignified to ju--MARTEL WHY!?!
>Broken Choice (+300 CP)
Of course, I can’t get a wink of sleep or calm, can I? CAN I?

I spent the jump trying to mind my own god damned business but every single god on the planet just kept trying to bother me and my fucking floating island. Sometimes it was because they wanted me as an ally. Sometimes, Loki would have shapeshifted into me and pulled some bullshit while wearing my face so the god in question would come after me.

>common to 90% of HP fanfiction
nah
that would be killing off ron and seducing hermione
my mind went straight to it because it's one of the more well-known one

How many life tanks would /jc/ recommend getting for Metroid power armor?

In the meantime, I settled all the gods down and had them try to work out their conflicts peacefully. I asked the Chinese gods to help set up a multi pantheon bureaucracy of sorts, and I taught them ways to politely enforce the rules they made. But this idea took quite a while to catch on to the other gods. For most of the jump, things proceeded as usual with the constant fighting.

I had no desire in me to kill, only to fight like a blood knight for fun or try to gather followers to party on my sick floating island. The weather around it was usually calm, sunny, and temperate because of my weather magic protecting it. At first, these fights were fun. But sometimes these battles were not good-natured fun-times, but legitimate angry fights over petty stuff like stealing a god’s golden apples or something. I didn’t like those legitimate angry fights over petty stuff. A few gods shared my sentiments, but they were few and far between. I had more important things to worry about. Like making sure that asshole in the golden armor didn’t find me. Every time someone mentioned him, I made sure to show no interest or react in a noticeable way. I did not want anyone to trace him back to me.

Speaking of Gilgamesh, he was running around beating up the gods in the setting. I honestly wish I could have been concerned for my fellow gods, but by the point he showed up I really...didn’t care. Look, I may have been nice and heroic before, but at this point I was tired of the constant fighting. Let someone else deal with him. Leave me and my floating island alone. The gods would eventually get rid of him, since there was no way he could fight them all.

...Right?

Shit is often well-known. It's hard to take a big steamy dump on something and not have people notice.

Sort of. Except he mostly doesn't bother making you screw yourself over most of the time, just doing it himself.

And 'his own gains' is literally just screwing you over, and escaping (which usually doesn't seem to be helped by screwing people over). He's opposition, basically. Evil for the sake of evil.

Hegra's a pretty good choice for a fey theme.

Ebon Dragon... Meh. I suppose if you want to do lots of shadow stuff and screwing people over? Malfeas would fit the King part better, but otherwise I'm not sure what else to do either.

>Also are there any true Fey in exalted?
Sorta. There's the Fair Folk/Raksha... Who are sort of a cross between fae and chaotic hindu demons. explained them pretty well.

>I don't want to mess with anyone who may take offense at me calling myself king of the Fey.
Well, considering the Fair Folk eat souls and dreams, and are close to universally enemies of Creation... Loads of people will have a problem with that.

Ironically, the Fair Folk themselves probably won't (since they take grand titles like that all the damn time), unless you actually try to enforce that authority over them.

I don't consider it shit
more like half cringey half cool

No, it's half cringy half shit.

Just like your taste.

>do you think it's right to change the outcome that the people where destined to arrive at?
Depends on the situation, doesn't it? If they're 'destined' for doom, then I don't think anything I do can be worse than that. My presence can only improve things.
>Do you see yourself as killing the people that the character's become through their trials.
>Not teaching and training the characters to reach their full potential anyway.
It's like you don't even sensei!Jumper.

Then I learned that Gilgamesh was searching for me, specifically. And everyone figured that maybe, if they had me fight him, then one of us would fight and kill the other. In their eyes, it was a win-win deal. If Gilgamesh killed me, he might just leave (Of course, I knew that he personally despised the gods for an entirely valid reason, and he wouldn’t stop fighting them. But he didn’t say that to them and I didn’t feel like letting on that I knew who he was.). If I killed Gilgamesh, he’d get out of their hair.

It was a win/win for them. So they had Bacchus (The guy who I was the closest friends with) ask me to go fight him. I sputtered and laughed nervously, and went to get some more Honey Plort Wine without giving an answer.

And so, the gods decided to just knock me out and deposit me somewhere by Babylon for Gilgamesh to find. I could easily tell when someone was shapeshifted as my allies, so the gods had to sneak in and knock me out. The pain from a million swords jammed in my body woke me up, and I stood right up. Pissed as hell at the gods and him. The swords slid out of my body and clattered harmlessly on the ground, albeit covered in my blood. My wounds closed up.

“You're finally awake. I was getting very disappointed that I’d get my spark in such an uneventful way. I am quite excited to have to put effort into it.” Gilgamesh said, not really moving from his spot.

Rolled 3 (1d8)

Jump 02: Generic Post-Apocalypse
Time: A New Generation
End of the World Caused By…: Exotic/Other
Origin: Drifter
Perks:
Campcraft Badge
Deflect Suspicion [900]
Once More You Walk Into The Sunset [700]
Rogue [400]

Items:
Pipe Rifle
Scavenger's Journal [350]
Barter Goods [300]
Wheels [200] - Sports Car.
+Mounted Weapon - M249 [100]
Bulldozer Blade [0]

When my eyes open, I suddenly remember a few things. First off, my loser memories are my 'first' memories and that I'm somewhere back in my home world. I must have reincarnated and only vaguely remembered the details. The second thing I become aware of is that there are mutated humans with live spiders for heads around me. Dispatching of them isn't terribly difficult, but the fact one had a gun is…a concern.

I'm not sure how to feel about being summoned to this world, and I'm skeptical if it's actually mine or not. I've heard plenty about other Earth-like worlds by now, and when I post about this on the BBS, no one can figure out where I've gone or really hope to reach me.

There's no Demon Lord, King, Queen, what-have-you to slay this time. Just apparently a toxic water supply that causes spider eggs to incubate in the human brain before bursting the skull open from the inside.

At least this weird key gives me clean water to access. Even if I don't know where it came from. Maybe this is my cheat item…? Anyways, it looks like I took a piece of this broken world with me - I can know and do a little more than I could before, and I got some new supplies. Guess I'll see where this takes me.

Next List:
2. Career Model
3. Dragon Age Inqusition
4. Fallout 4
5. Digimon
6. A Spyro jump
7. Gargoyles
8. Yoshi's Island

haha sure thing brother great convo

“Okay, that’s it.” I growled. I was THIS sick of the fighting and being bothered constantly. In a flick of my hand, I unsheathed Tsundachi. Her proud blade gleamed in the sun. Ah, I had missed that feeling when I used her to physically fight. But this was no time for nostalgia.

“FINALLY you’re fighting him. I’ve been waiting forever!” Her voice echoed in my head. “Since when did you last unsheathe me? NEVER! You better make up for that!”

“Shh..shh…” I kissed her on the blade. “I’m sorry, honey. I’ll polish you extra nice when we get home. I’m sorry for not using you to fight in so long.” Gilgamesh rolled his eyes.

“That you have chosen to avoid me and not even approaching me until this very moment is frankly, an insult. I grow impatient with having to chase you constantly. I will simply retrieve what is mine.” He aimed a sword at me. “That spark right here, which rightfully belongs to me.” He then violently plunged the sword through my chest. I just stood there on the spot with the sword jammed through me, fuming at him. You’re probably wondering why I can still stand up from getting a bunch of swords plunged through me. It’s a mix of G Gundam UG cells and a million magical spells woven in my body, keeping me alive. Of course there IS a way to kill me, just decapitate me, but he hadn’t figured it out at the time.

I glared at the blade sticking out of my chest. I pulled it out and threw it at his face. Gilgamesh stepped aside to dodge it.

“You’re not getting it. Fuck you.” I growled. I charged at him with Tsundachi, and the two of us begun to sword fight right there. I was too fast for him to try to hit me with a flying sword, so I actually got in his personal space. We were pretty evenly matched for the most part. Our swords had locked together, pushing at each other.

“Given your cowardly ways, I never thought you had any fight in you.” He commented, panting heavily. He had a smile on his face. “Perhaps this won’t bore me so much, after all. Well done.”

Finally, Gilgamesh had knocked Tsundachi from my hands, because he was still physically stronger than me. I leapt to grab her. Maybe this was because I hadn’t really been practicing in actual, intensive combat with Tsundachi. Usually in fights I’d just pull out Sturm Bolide or just use Tsundachi’s huge fuckoff powers. Or just shoot lightning everywhere. Close quarters combat generally was not my specialty, even if I was good at it. In some ways, this was similar to Gilgamesh’s situation. We stared at each other, panting heavily.

“Fuck it.” I said, quickly hefting Tsundachi in the air and blowing up Gilgamesh on the spot with her power. He...seemed gone. In fact, he was gone.

The Benefactor was, however, not happy.

And she’d find a way to rectify how easily I got rid of him in the next jump. Oh yes, she did. She took me back to a place I hadn't visited in a while.

...Creation.

Thank you markduth! Also you just won the jackpot. Guess I am just going to have to shoot for a not completely ebon dragon, just inspired by him. Which is fine by me. Just look how happy this guy is!

Are you ever going to write about anything other than combat? It's been "Oh what struggle, oh almost lose, oh defeat rival, oh noes it might get worse" every time so far. As you're using it, it seems like your "rival" is more of a hindrance to your storytelling. Maybe don't use it literally every jump?

Yeah, you're right. Sorry about that.

The first say 20-so chapters, I'd agree with you, then things got so cringey I just couldn't continue reading it. From what friends have told me, I haven't been missing out on much.