Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

Sailor Celestine and Yvraine will Redeem magnymaniac Edition

>previous edition
>Dank Dweekend Duncan
youtube.com/watch?v=RutD_HnkZBI

>40k rules reference in wiki format. 204% Organized
sites.google.com/site/wh40000rules/

>Rules and such. Use Readium for epubs. Sorry, it's shit, but it'll read 3s.
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Latest GW teases
warhammer-community.com/warhammer-40000/

>Latest GW attempts to fuck up your list
games-workshop.com/en-JP/Rules-Errata

>40K 7th Edition Quick Reference Sheets:
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>Picturebook List maker
webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#/rosterCreator

>A much better roster making program
battlescribe.net/

>Forge World Book Index:
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>The Black Library (Please keep quiest in the library)
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

Other urls found in this thread:

games-workshop.com/en-GB/magnus-the-red
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Orks strike first! Fuck I2!

That's fucking cancerous.

Judge my list.

First for best primarch

That's just embarrassing.

Wrong, sorry.

Anyone have a decent PDF for the Deathwatch Codex?

What's the deal with Thousand Sons getting healed?

Mmmhhhhh No.

You're far too late. Orks got two turns before you did.
>Psykana Division
>Missing the Wyrdvanes that are not only required but make Psykana Div useful

Stop using Webroster and either look at your codex, or look at Battlescribe which'll throw you an error for fucking up. And don't mix HWS weapons. The Skyshield isn't worth it without a flyer, and the Bastion is only slightly better.
Otherwise you're not too bad. I'd put a special weapon in each infantry squad, but that's my personal preference.

Its the IA Psykana, not the IG.

Fair enough. Why GW insists on having multiple armies have multiple identically-named formations using the same unit(s) *with different benefits* I'll never understand.

Take the IG Psykana if you can free up the points. Harnessing on a 2+ with Perils immunity is retardedly good.

So what even is the Mandrake Dimension is it a part of the warp or it's own bit of self contained Commorragh?

For the Prophet of the Dead God!

its still the One will be redeemed and one will fall

Redeemed bets

>Magnus
>Alpharius
>Lion

Betrayer bets
>Lion
>Russ
>Dorn

Yvraiine showed up Ahriman, made his Rubric buddies alive with their pre-heresy minds and then threw them into the warp.

Don't fuck with best girl

Thing is, a Deathstar is always going to be like that, but now they can hold a relic or one of the expensive objectives, and thus win the game there and not need to be a problem anywhere else, since they're already an almost insurmountable problem where it matters.

It's gonna be Alpharius (Omegon) and probably the Kahn who becomes Traitor

>its still the One will be redeemed and one will fall

Eat a dick for spreading this rumoe. Someone on Veeky Forums made it up and you guys keep shovelling like around.

The wording in the book gives Strength from Death to the non-eldar Sslyth and Ur-Ghul. Ynnead takes all comers, I guess

>pre-heresy minds and then threw them into the warp.

They weren't pre-heresy. The Rubric was done POST HH. Veeky Forums stop sucking at the lore PLEASE.

>The Kahn
More like the who.

There are guardsmen with more plot relevance.

Where do I find Beast Hunter rules?

Complete tech-novice here, but why are these two images the same picture but with different sizes? If two people are saving the original image then why wouldn't they be the exact same?

Put your heavy weapons inside the squads, they are too fragile and easy to target in your list otherwise.

Also ally in Jacobus to make sure your dudes don't go running. He has a 12 inch bubble of Fearless and Counter-Attack.

Also get rid of the Company Command Squad Astropaths and ally in Imperial Agents Astropaths. They are Independent Characters and can join your blobs to be safer.

Well I mean, they're already using it to revive dead marines and Primarchs.

Are Daemon Primarchs confirmed to show or no?

The original was ~5000x3000.

Different resizing.

calm down fartward with 12 years old, is over there

evil geedubs didn't touched your dick

Horatio 4 lyf

Well Ynnead did bring back those Thousand Sons and Guilliman. Slaanesh was birthed from the Eldar but accepts all worshippers across all races. Basically, 40k gods aren't racist.

Except for Emps.

Nope, totally debunked, absolutely no hold in it.

The prophet of the new Eldar god healed a few Rubric Marines in front of Ahriman, even going so far as to restore their souls and remember who they were...only so she could throw them into the Warp while Ahriman watched and couldn't do a goddamn thing.

She literally healed them JUST to punish Ahriman by killing them eternally.

I'm starting to think this girl is actually an Eldar after all.

I guess that makes sense. Thanks!

No, you're right, Big E isn't a god

It ain't about Veeky Forums or GW. It's about you spreading baseless rumours from nowhere and not eating a dick.

Eat a fdick now. Do it, fgt.

>Guilliman
He wan't dead and it was AdMech and Commorite science that put him back on his feet.

Nah. Complete bullshit.

games-workshop.com/en-GB/magnus-the-red

Nor are regular primarchs.

She's best Eldar girl

Best human girl is Celestine or Greyfax

I wonder who's behind this post?

If he wasn't a god, then why would he be testing our faith by denying his own divinity? Checkmate, heretic.

Yncarne isn't a DE. She is a cutie.

Don't talk to me or my son or my son's son ever again

He was pretty much dead.

And it was Yvraine and Cawl working together that fixed him.

What is the smaller one? Epic scale?

>Autistic Screeching

He isn't 100% fixed. He has a life support system glued on his back.

>If he wasn't a god, then why would he be testing our faith by denying his own divinity? Checkmate, heretic.

Or, more honestly, if he isn't a god, why does praying to him work, and how are Living Saints a thing?

>She
Don't box xir in.

All I hear is the sounds of dicks not being eaten.

It was the alternative size they were going to make him.

They then decided that a Daemon Prince named Magnus should probably live up to his name.

The Emperor and everyone who knew him personally.

I swear Russ is going to find a way to fuck everything up.

>and everyone who knew him personally.

Nobody did, except for MAYBE Malcador.

That was kind of one of the major issues that led to the Horus Heresy happening.

How hard would it be to ally in some Death watch Terminators to a Chaos Marine army? I really like the non-codex compliant unit sizes and tech-heresy weapon mixing and usage.

>So fucking triggered

Even the chaos cheetahfag from /m/ is a better vision than this

Fuck off Lorgar and take the RP-fags with you to

Alright, I done a really quick and dirty colour edit to test my DA successor paint scheme. What do you guys think?

It's pretty much confirmed that Yahweh exists in 40K.

>Kane and Abel is real (MoM)
>The Great Flood is real (Vengeful Spirit)
>Olly Pius, who is a True Perpetual and personally knows the Emperor and knows about the existence of the Chaos Gods, believes in Jesus and Yahweh

>There exists a place called the Well of Eternity which is a mystery to even Tzeentch himself. He fears going inside because it might destroy him, a Chaos God. It's said that the Well of Eternity is the origin of all existence (God's realm?)

Seems pretty good. I think the splash of green on the knees and the black shoulderpad really help it out.

>Kane and Abel is real (MoM)

This isn't WWE, user. It's Cain.

People repeating lies again and again gets people believing they are true.

Okay lets examine this lie. Where does the "One falls, one rises" thing comes from? Answer me.

Actually, Olly and Alvia knew the Emperor personally and they loath the guy.

Come the Apocalypse.

Units treat each other as ‘enemy units’ that cannot be charged, shot, attacked in close combat, or targeted with psychic powers. This means, for example, that units:
• Cannot move with 1" of an Come the Apocalypse model.
• Cannot benefit from the Warlord Trait of an Come the Apocalypse Warlord.
• Cannot be joined by Independent Characters that are Come the Apocalypse.
• Are not counted as being friendly units for the targeting of psychic powers, abilities and so on.
• Cannot use special abilities to repair Hull Points, Immobilised or Weapon Destroyed results on Allies of Convenience vehicles.
• Cannot use modifiers and re-rolls that apply to Reserve Rolls that are granted by an Come the Apocalypse model.
• Are affected by attacks, special rules or abilities used by Come the Apocalypse that affect ‘enemy’ units within a certain range or area of effect.

One Eye Open: At the start of each of your Movement phases, each unit within 6" of a Come the Apocalypse unit must roll a D6 – on a roll of a 1, that unit cannot move, manifest psychic powers, shoot, run or charge that turn (they’re too busy watching for betrayal). Zooming Flyers and Swooping Flying Monstrous Creatures may not pivot and must instead move the minimum distance required (18" and 12" respectively).

Units cannot deploy within 12” of each other when they are deploying for battle.

New Slaanesh miniatures when?

>hey, here's this version that would be perfect for actually carrying around and taking to games
>but fuck you, have this obnoxiously large one that's an absolute nightmare to travel with

Might work, go for red eyes and maybe black on the soft armour

>mfw

Yeah, those both came from the fact that the original picture I used was Guardians of the Covenant, but on hindsight, I think it breaks up the big expanses of silver.

And I'm probably just gonna use the same colours for Deathwing and Ravenwing. It doesn't seem like a hard and fast rule that DA successors use the same colour as DA do for them anyway.

How old is the KoS now? That model hasn't been updated ever.

>Actually, Olly and Alvia knew the Emperor personally and they loath the guy.

They THOUGHT they knew him. Thought.

The Emperor was on such a completely different level of existence that virtually nobody could actually know anything about him save what he presented to them, and it didn't help that his extremely long-view approach made him a dick when it came to short-term issues (which, again, is kind why the Heresy happened - he was so focused on the future that he couldn't see the termites eating the foundations of his house).

r8 my list m8s

Depends on when Fulgrim decides to come out of retirement.

>still being this fucking autistic

Is it me or is that KoS spraying milk?

Also

>Fat daemontte

The SJW HAVE GONE TOO FAR

He's around. He was attacking a planet with Lucius in Fracture of Biel-Tan.

I think it holds up alright.

>fact checking is autism

And I will take this as concession that you are childish liar. Seriously, we are having guys with the mentally of children spreading "rumours" that they made up on the spot.

>Fat daemontte

>The SJW HAVE GONE TOO FAR

If it's a fetish or desire it's a form they take on or flicker through.

>inblying gluttony isn't slaanesh's thing

>>Fat daemontte
>The SJW HAVE GONE TOO FAR

Nah man, fat Daemonettes make complete sense given that gluttony is one of Slaanesh's major areas of influence. The appearance of Daemons of Slaanesh depends wildly on the mood of Slaanesh at they time they're created, which is why some Keepers have bull-faces, some have tentacle-faces, and others have almost Eldar faces.

Can you post a pic? Or at least the page number? I've got a condition that compels me to look up new EC lore as soon as I catch wind of it.

You could use the same scheme for all 3, but change the color of the kneepads or shoulder trim as an indicator

B-but it's m-muh board culture.

thicccc

Page 84 if you want to see it yourself.

never

Not him, but he's very heavily implied to be active again in a fluff-blurb in the most recent Gather Storm book. It mentions that it can neither confirm nor deny a large, serpentine being fighting alongside the EC and just absolutely murderfucking Guardsmen they find.

When a formation lists
>Compulsary: 1 HQ 2 Elites
>Optional: 2 HQ 10 Elites
does that mean that it's optional to have up to that many, or does that mean you can add an additional 2 HQ and 10 Elites for a total maximum force of 3 HQ and 12 Elites?

Thanks.

You must have 1 HQ and 2 elites for the formation to be legal, and you can add up to 2 more HQs and 10 more elites if you want, and the formation will still be legal.

>does that mean that it's optional to have up to that many, or does that mean you can add an additional 2 HQ and 10 Elites for a total maximum force of 3 HQ and 12 Elites?

I and everybody else I've met have always take it to be the latter. In this case, you can take a maximum of 3HQ/12 Elites, but you must take a minimum of 1HQ/2 Elites.

could someone please post the part in Wrath of magnus or GW statement about the One primarch turns traitor

This shitstorm must end

It's in the MEGA, do some work yourself.