What is your quest?

>pic related blocks your path. He will not let you pass unless you tell him your quest. What is it?

Ok tg I am excited about bretonnia coming out. Can we also talk about that?

What? Bretonnia gone. I wish it wernt but we're never getting back.

Not in total warhamster user. It's coming out in just over a week.

i seek a font of Arcane Energy with the intent to destroy it, lest the ancient semi-immortal Archmage of a forgotten and defeated kingdom use it's power to ascend to god hood and wreak a terrible vengeance on all elf and dwarf kind for the near extension of his race

extinction'

So krump up the swirly thing? Gotcha.

I seek The Holy Grail.

Look user we have talked about this. Watery bints chucking swords out of ponds at people is not a rational basis of government.

yes

applying meta knowlage though, the font is actually a fuck huge lake of physical Arcane energy, which should not be possible at all.

Are there fish in this lake? If not why not?

no fish. Arcane Energy is highly poisonous and generally speaking either kills things around it, or mutates them in strange way to force the body to cope with the Arcane. people who use it only do so sparingly and in tightly controlled conditions. excess use leads to a degradation of ones mental faculties, psychosis and eventual death if your lucky. if you don't die, you're gonna have a bad time.

To go forth before Pelor's light and stab his foes in the dick so the Paladins can finish the job.

I am on a quest in search of a quest worthy to dedicate my life to.

I hear there's a hive of big nasty monsters like a week on foot from now following this path. I want to go there and find my doom.

join me! we must stop the Archmage before death claims the world!

I have this odd feeling that I really like your as a person.

to acquire to finest and oldest toaster to slap my cyber dong upon

>angela_merkel.jpeg

"To kiss you."

I roll to seduce him

To awaken a god from his deep slumber, before the world is consumed by shadow.

We're collecting the 3 legendary artifacts so the king of the realm can defeat a mighty sorcerer and his vast undead unicorn army

I am hunting a wanted criminal and I'm in a hurry, please get out of my way.

But will you set the universe on fire?

I want to join your crusade, my brother

I loved Bionicles as a kid, pls let me join?

Rolled 9 (1d20)

>I roll to seduce
Here, I'll help you out

I'm not actually running a game, I won't join roll20 because I like anonymity.
Also Australian.

Seconded.

I want to come to Straya one day...

Profit.

You really shouldn't have posted a Teutonic helmet if you wanted to discuss Bretonnia.

You can imitate the experience of living in Australia by going into a boiler room, releasing lots of poisonous snakes and spider and poking your moles with a knife.

Ya forgot loads a beer mate.
And meat pie or a sausage roll with tomato sauce.

I seek magnar buckethead.

To buy the strongest potions in the land.

You can't handle the strongest potion, you are too weak.

Quest: To contaminate the Elven gene pool by getting a lot of Elven bitches, nurturing the males and selling them on the slave market.

Why? What I'm doing is technically good. I'm bringing two races together and mixing cultures.

>nurturing
How kind of you user

Mingling with elves, are we heretic?

I'm... off to buy some milk, I guess? That counts?
What? I have holidays, too. Not everyone can be like those tryhards with a restless quest to follow until their bodies and spirits collapse or something. I quested enough last month.

I seek to avert the impending apocalypse.

>Magritor Darksbane, the ancient one, the lost god, the twisted creator of all things, and he who wishes to bring about the end of all things, owes me 49 gold pieces.

We didn't even know all this when we started chasing him. Things just kind of... escalated.

>technically good
>Slavery
yeah no, the thing about morality is that if you have to justify it with 'technically', you're doing it wrong and no amount of weasel-wording can change that.

Deus vult, heathen. Those elf bitches are mine!

We are slaves to the machine. And we are content that way. We feed upon gray gruel that is our body-fuel. We sip on tincture black like the oil that keeps the wheels turning. We hunch our backs in dim light, pondering over fine prints and complex designs. We enslaved the hungry moloch and we put its power in use for the greatest purpose, for the betterment of mankind. But the beast needs its attendants and keepers, least it withers or worse yet - breaks free. Our quest is to watch over machine's heartbeat, to keep the wheels in motion.

And don't forget the roo's that'll kick ya in the dick and the dropbears.

I am chasing the Questing Beast! Now be on your way so that I may quest for it!

Don't forget vegemite and fire tornadoes.

That one caught me by surprise

[spoilers]You have to drink more potions before you're powerful enough to handle it.[/spoilers]

You all forgot lamingtons and pavlova.

You hurt me user. I had hope.

I seek a single coin, 1 of 10,000. These coins grant their bearers immortality.

Sorry mate.

Get that cursed Aztec gold outta my face.

You all forgot cassowaries.
Fukken birds basically eat people and shit out emus.

It's not much of a curse when you think about it. Just have the chest built into a combination dining table/bed, and whenever you want to eat or fuck, relinquish the coin, then take it out again.

Ez. Aztec Gods were morons.

>Implying your friends and family don't want immortality as well.
Checkmate.

>implying that we aren't all dining/fucking together

Aztec gods just helped me start "orgy night".

What about your extended family?
Are you going to forsake them?

Probably, we only see each other at christmas anyways.

What if you have an arsehole friend who wants permanent immortality by surgically putting the coin inside himself?
It's not like he'll die from it.
NOW you're screwed.

Simple, we'd wait until moonlight and then all pile on top of him and take his coin.

Damn it.
What if a necromancer uses control undead?

What if a necromancer gets a zombie to stab me and I'm not immortal?

I'm basically exchanging all the risks of actually living, including most necromancer based ones, for the specific risk of being enthralled later. Which he could do anyways, by just turning me into a zombie.